Main Informaion of HPE 500GB Hard Drive
- HPE MM0500FAMYT 500GB 7.2K RPM 2.5inch SFF Dual Port SAS 6GBPS Midline Hard Disk Drive
- Manufacturer :HPE
- Model Number or SKU# MM0500FAMYT
- Device Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- Capacity: 500 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6Gbps
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Workload Type: Midline
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Features: Dual Port
- Bundled with: HPE Standard Carrier
Performance of HPE SAS 6GBPS HDD
- External Data Transfer Rate: 6 Gbps
- Spindle Speed: 7200 RPM
Expansion & Connectivity 2.5Inch 7.2K RPM Hard Drive
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6 Gb/s
- Compatible Bays: 1 x hot-swap - 2.5" SFF
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 2.8 Inch
- Depth : 3.9 Inch
- Height : 0.6 Inch
- Weight : 0.50 lbs
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL20p (Gen4), BL45p (Gen2), BL460c (Gen6 Gen7), BL465c (Gen1 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), BL480c (BL620c Gen7), BL680c (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), BL685c (Gen6 Gen7)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL20 (Gen6 Gen7), DL120 (Gen6 Gen7), DL160 (Gen6 Gen7), DL160se (Gen6 Gen7), DL165 (Gen6 Gen7), DL170e (Gen6 Gen7), DL170h (Gen6 Gen7), DL180 (Gen6 Gen7), DL320 (Gen6 Gen7), DL360 (Gen4p Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), DL365 (Gen1 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), DL370 (Gen6 Gen7), DL380 (Gen4 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), DL385 (Gen1 Gen2 Gen3 Gen4 Gen5/Gen5p Gen6 Gen7), DL580 (Gen3 Gen4 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), DL585 (Gen2 Gen3 Gen4 Gen6 Gen7), DL785 (Gen6)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML 110 (Gen7), ML350 (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), ML370 (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7), ML570 (Gen3 Gen4 Gen5)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL390s (Gen6 Gen7)
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c (Gen6 Gen7)
- HPE Storage Arrays: D2700 MSA 1040 MSA70 P2000 (Gen3), X1500 (Gen2), X16000 (Gen2), X1800 (Gen2), X3400 (Gen2), X3800 (Gen2), 2000i (Gen2), 2000sa (Gen2)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Hard drives that come with the Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface are designed to handle high-performance enterprise requirements. These drives offer the benefits of backward compatibility with SCSI interfaces. They also offer interoperability with SATA drives. This allows them to bring a perfect mix of flexibility and cost-effectiveness to enterprises.
SAS 6Gbps hard drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They are among the most improved storage devices for advanced operations, including server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
Fast & Consistent Performance
Hard drives now leverage the SAS 6GBPs architecture interface to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability.
SAS 6Gbps hard drives have gotten the most extreme consideration in the market because of its superior performance. Their benefits permit them to be valuable for a wide array of uses. These drives have consistent execution specs to help them complete successive tasks. Customers will discover SAS hard drives with structure factors inside the scope of 2.5Inches and 3.5Inches, making them a minimal choice for compact use.
Besides, they highlight progressive SAS error control that guarantees a significant mistake adjustment and information assurance level. Additionally, there is a mistake recuperation innovation blend that assists with securing client information and forestall loss of data.
The SAS 6Gbps accompanies a multi-way association, which gives space to failover excess. With this, clients can be certain that there will be no single point of disappointment.
Safeguard Data Integrity
SAS 6Gbps HDDs help enterprises to keep the integrity of their data safe. They do this by using a comprehensive verification and correction technology. SAS-based hard drives support the use of active controllers that can host connections such as iSCSI and Fibre Channel.
SAS 6Gbps drives are built for rugged operation and day to day enterprise activities. They work with several components to provide best-in-class performances. The building of every component of a SAS 6Gbps hard drive allows them to handle such rigor.
SAS 6Gbps drives' adaptability is probably the reason users find them very useful. These drives have arranged adaptability, which allows them to work consummately with a few gadgets without adjustment or changes. These types of SAS hard drives can offer clients the best universe of adaptability. Along the line, permitting them to help use with different drives.
A large number of them come with a Universal Serial controller for consistent framework support. SAS 6Gbps HDDs can likewise be parceled in a capacity pool and allocated to servers and systems for intensive applications. They are an ideal fit for a wide range of usage framework with the ability to perform at the highest levels
Seamless Scalability & Improved Cost Effectiveness
The architectural designs of SAS 6Gbps hard drives help them to scale more drives in one connection. Thus, they provide an incredible range of storage options and cost-effective alternatives.
These drive types also reduce the cost of owning a storage device and simplify training and investment protection. Data analysts, computing enthusiasts, data centers, and more will find these drives very handy.