General Information about this HPE P19116-001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# P19116-001
- Product Type: Proliant ML110 Server
Technical Feature of ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server
- CPU : Intel Xeon Scalable 3204 (6 Core, 1.9 Ghz, 85w)
- Max Turbo Speed : 1.9 GHz
- Number Of Cores : 6-core
- CPU Qty : 1
- Max Cpu Qty : 1
- CPU Upgradability : Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Intel Smart Cache
- CPU Socket : Fclga3647 Socket
- Chipset Type : Intel C621
Memory of Intel 6-Core Xeon
- Installed Size : 16 Gb / 192 Gb (max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram
- Effective Memory Speed : 2133 Mhz
- Rated Memory Speed : 2933 Mhz
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-pin
- Slots : 6 (total) / 5 (empty)
- Features : Registered
- Configuration Features : 1 X 16 Gb
- Ram Supported : Pc4-21300 - 192 Gb Registered
- Installed Size : L3 Cache - 8 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 8 Mb
- Type : 1 X SATA
- Controller Interface Type : SATA 6gb/s
- Storage Controller Name : Hpe Smart Array S100i Sr Software Raid
- Channel Qty : 10
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 10
Display & Graphics Controllers
- Video Memory : 16 MB
- Video Interfaces : Vga
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : Hpe 332i
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 5
- Features : Wake On Lan (wol), Pxe Support
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X External 5.25
- 4 (total) / 4 (free) X Internal 3.5 Lff
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Half-length, Full-height (x4 Mode)
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Three-quarter-length, Full-height
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Full-length, Full-height
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Microsd Card (internal)
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Half-length, Full-height)
- 1 X Vga
- 2 X Lan (gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 X Hp Ilo
- 5 X Usb 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear, 1 Internal)
- 3 X Usb 2.0 (2 Rear, 1 Internal)
- 1 X Hp Ilo - Type A (1 In Front)
- Device Type : Power Supply
- Installed Qty : 1
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Provided : 550 Watt
- 80 Plus Certification : 80 Plus Silver
- Efficiency : 88%
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 7.7 Inch
- Depth : 18.9 Incn
- Height : 17.3 Inch
- Weight : 29.82 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Business needs vary from business to business, but the HP Proliant ML110 server performs and offers a storage solution for any SMB. This server tower is designed for the reliability, redundancy, and manageability of IT equipment. The good news is that you only select a server according to your needs. You don't have to pay for high performance if you don't need it.
Proliant ML110 Gen10 Server Delivers Results for Every Application
It is not only the power you get, but you save on IT assets. If your business uses memory-intensive and performance-demanding applications, then you can go for a 10-core Proliant ML110 server. This server is based on Intel Xeon scalable processors, each of which runs at 2.4GHz. You can imagine the computing power you get to your business. For lightweight applications, you are better off if you choose Xeon 1.8GHz processors. Or better still, go for Intel Xeon 1.6GHz processor servers. You save a lot of resources if you can fully utilize your IT resources, and the good news is that they are highly scalable.
Energy-Efficient Entry-Level Power Supply
Power consumption in a data center is a big challenge. Do not think you are safe just because you are a small tower server station for your small business. The electricity usage is something that needs an urgent solution. Fortunately, Proliant ML110 gen10 server is already here to help you save on the cost. They feature 550W silver-level and 800W platinum-level power supplies, with an efficiency of 88% and 94%, respectively.
No Need for a Separate Server Room
A common belief is that a server should have a room just dedicated to it. That is optional for the HP Proliant ML110 server series. The server is energy-efficient. That means less energy is dissipated as heat. So, there is no warming or heating in the room where the tower server is installed. Secondly, they are less noisy. You will not even realize that a Proliant ML110 gen10 server is in the room and operational. Fix them with SSDs instead of HDDs for a quieter ML110 server. ML110 servers are the eco-friendliest servers of their kind.
Scalable and Flexible Solution for Business Needs
One factor to consider when shopping for HP Proliant Xeon servers is scalability. Any business change should not push you to buy a brand-new HPE Proliant ml110 gen10 server to meet the new storage and performance requirement. The servers feature 3.0 PCIe slots and USB ports, making them scalable to meet the growing demands for more storage space. There are also more than enough DMM slots for memory module attachment. The Intel Xeon scalable processors also make it possible to improve the computation power as the need arises.
Long-Lasting Server SolutionSave the cost of installing a tower server for your business. If you are limited on budget, then you can buy a server unit with no CPU. But if you have enough money for this investment, then get the best performance ML110 server. ALLHDD has tower servers for every business. Just contact us for expert advice on the right server for your needs. Our sales team will keep in touch with you and deliver quality products from the world's most reputable computer hardware manufacturers. Every Proliant ML110 server comes with a warranty from the vendor and additional 30 days warranty from ALLHDD.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.