Main Information about this HPE P35517-B21
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P35517-B21
- Product Name : Proliant Dl160 Gen10 - 1u Rack Mountable Server ( Pre-configured Model)
Processor & Chipset of Intel Xeon 16-core
- Cpu : Intel Xeon Bronze 5218 / 2.3 Ghz
- Max Turbo Speed : 3.9 Ghz
- Number Of Cores : 16-core
- Cpu Qty : 1
- Max Cpu Qty : 2
- Cpu Upgradability : Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Hyper-threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Cpu Socket : Fclga3647 Socket
- Chipset Type : Intel C621
Cache Memory of 3.9 Ghz Server
- Installed Size : L3 Cache - 22 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 22 Mb
- Installed Size : 16 Gb / 1 Tb (max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram - Advanced Ecc
- Effective Memory Speed : 2666 Mhz
- Rated Memory Speed : 2933 Mhz
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-pin
- Slots : 16 (total) / 15 (empty)
- Features : Registered, Online Spare Memory, HPE Smartmemory, 6-channel Memory Architecture
- Configuration Features : 1 X 16 Gb
- Type : No Hdd
- Storage Controllers :
- Type : 1 X Sata - Pcie 3.0 X4
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/s
- Storage Controller Name : HPE Smart Array S100i
- Channel Qty : 14
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 10
- Type: No Optical Drive
- Graphics Controller :
- Video Interfaces : Vga
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 3, Ipmi 2.0
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 5
- Features : Wake On Lan (wol), Pxe Support
Expansion / Connectivity
- Expansion Bays Total (free) :
- 8 (total) / 8 (free) X Hot-swap 2.5 Sff
- Expansion Slots Total (free) :
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Microsd Card (internal)
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Low-profile
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Half-length, Full-height
Interfaces & Ports
- 1 X Vga
- 2 X Lan (gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 X HPE Ilo
- 1 X HPE Ilo - Rj-45
- 4 X Usb 3.0 (1 Front, 2 Rear, 1 Internal)
- Included Accessories :
- Cpu Standard Heatsink
- HPE 1u Easy Install Rails
- 3 X Standard Fans
- Compliant Standards : Weee, Ashrae Class A4, Ashrae Class A3, Acpi 6.1
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Power Redundancy : Optional
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1 (with Optional Power Supply)
- Installed Qty : 1
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Provided : 500 Watt
- 80 Plus Certification : 80 Plus Platinum
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 17.1 In
- Depth : 24.2 In
- Height : 1.7 In
- Weight : 24.18 Lbs
Server - ProLiant DL160
From Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) to service providers covering extensive workloads, the ProLiant DL160 Gen10 rack server remains the ideal solution at a compelling total cost of ownership. Users get to enjoy a cutting-edge performance from a dense server with outstanding value to run hybrid cloud and on-premises solutions. Suppose these and other industry-leading features are what you are looking for. In that case, allhdd.com has you covered. Our extensive catalog includes the ProLiant DL 160 rack server in various generations, such as HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 and ProLiant DL160 G6. The categories include Xeon, Xeon 1.6GHz, Xeon 1.90GHz, Xeon 2.26GHz, Xeon 2.40GHz, Xeon 2.50GHz, Xeon 1.7GHz, and Xeon 2.1GHz options.
The HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Overview
Enterprises looking for a suitable balance of storage, cutting-edge performance, stability, efficiency, and flawless management in a compact and dense chassis can always count on the HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 server at the lowest total cost of ownership. This secure 2P 1U rack server is ideal to meet the needs of thriving businesses of diverse customers. Featuring high performance and density enables the HPE DL160 rack servers to deliver in a storage-intensive general data center or computing environments. When you buy the HP ProLiant DL160 rack server on allhdd.com, you stand to benefit from industry-leading reliability, with each server boasting an extensive warranty, five-star customer support, and meticulous testing process.
Dense Design, Scalability, and Performance
This rack server supports additional second-generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors offering an excellent return on investment and top-notch performance. Consequently, the DL160 presents a unique platform for HPE Small Business Solutions made for foremost SME use cases and outlines the underlying on-premises components for the Hybrid Cloud. You can count on the very efficient HPE InfoSight to provide a cloud-based analytics tool that identifies and eradicates problems before affecting your business. For scalability, the DL160 supports the 1st and 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, providing up to 26 cores and as much 150W of power, making it a sought-after rack server for balanced support for multiple workloads.
Secure and Top Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
Featuring the market-leading HPE iLO 5 allows high-performing servers boasting the HPE silicon root of trust technology to protect the DL160 servers from attacks, identify possible invasions and retrieve your vital server firmware securely. The HPE iLO Advanced enables an RFV (Runtime Firmware Verification) while executing millions of firmware codes before the server OS boots. The server comes with the HPE iLO Security Dashboard to identify and sort out potential security vulnerabilities, and Workload Performance Advisor that offers server tuning supports for improved performance.
Easy Deployment and Serviceability
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 server features a comprehensive collection of services provided by HPE Pointnext, providing reliance, decreasing risk, and offer customers tools for versatility and balance. HPE IT investment solutions enable companies to transform into a digital business with IT economics that corresponds with their business goals.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.