Comparison to Similar Processors
The BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor can be compared to other processors in the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 family, as well as to processors from competing companies such as AMD.
When compared to other processors in the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 family, the BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor is similar in terms of core count and thread count, with 8 cores and 16 threads. It is also similar in terms of L3 cache size, with 20MB. However, it has a lower base clock speed and TDP than some of the other processors in this family, such as the E5-2650 v4, which has a 2.2GHz base clock speed and a 105W TDP.
When compared to competing processors from AMD, such as the AMD EPYC 7551, the BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor has more cores and threads, with 8 cores and 16 threads compared to the AMD EPYC 7551's 32 cores and 64 threads. However, the AMD EPYC 7551 has a higher base clock speed of 2.0GHz and a larger L3 cache of 64MB.
It's important to note that the performance of a processor depends not only on its own characteristics, but also on the system where it is placed and the specific workload it is handling. It's important to analyze the specific needs and requirements of the task, and choose the processor accordingly.
Applications and Use Cases
The BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor is a high-performance processor that is well-suited for a variety of applications and use cases, particularly those that involve multi-tasking and multi-threaded workloads. Some examples include:
- Data center and enterprise-class servers: The BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor is an ideal choice for servers in data centers and enterprise environments. Its 8 cores and 16 threads, along with its 20MB L3 cache, make it well-suited for handling large amounts of data and processing multiple tasks simultaneously. The processor's support for Intel QPI technology also allows for high-speed communication between processors and other system components.
- Virtualization: The BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor includes support for Intel Virtualization Technology, which enables multiple operating systems to run on a single physical server. This can help to increase the efficiency and utilization of server resources.
- High-end workstations: The BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor is suitable for use in high-end workstations, particularly those that are used for tasks such as 3D rendering, video editing, and scientific simulations. Its high core count and fast clock speed make it well-suited for these types of workloads.
- Cloud computing: The BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor can also be used in cloud computing environments. The processor's support for Intel Virtualization Technology and its high core count and fast clock speed make it well-suited for running virtual machines and handling large amounts of data.
- Applications that require high computation power, like AI and Machine Learning workloads: The BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor is suitable for handling AI and machine learning workloads, with its high core count and fast clock speed make it well-suited for these types of workloads.
It's important to keep in mind that the specific requirements of the application will determine the exact configuration of the system where the processor is placed and the performance that can be achieved with it.
Compatibility and System Requirements
The BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor is compatible with the Intel C612 chipset and requires an LGA 2011-3 socket for installation. This socket is designed for use with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors and provides support for the processor's features, such as its 20MB L3 cache and Intel QPI technology.
In terms of memory, the BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor supports up to 768GB of DDR4 ECC memory with a maximum memory speed of 1866MHz. ECC memory is a type of memory that includes an extra memory chip for error correction, which can help to improve the reliability and stability of the system.
For cooling, it is recommended to use a cooling solution that can handle the processor's TDP of 85W. The processor also supports Intel's Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Virtualization Technology, and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, which can help to improve performance in certain situations.
It is important to ensure that the rest of the components in the system are also compatible and meet the requirements of the processor. For example, it is important to ensure that the motherboard, power supply, and other components are compatible with the processor's socket, memory type and speed, and TDP.
In general, to make the best use of the BX80660E52620V4 Intel Xeon Processor, the system must be designed with enterprise-class features, such as high-speed storage and networking, high-performance memory, and redundant power supplies.
General information BX80660E52620V4 Intel
- Manufacturer part number: BX80660E52620V4
- Manufacturer: Intel
- Type: processor
- Sub-Type: Intel xeon 8 core
Technical information BX80660E52620V4
- Processor core : 8-core
- Clock speed : 2.1GHz
- Max turbo frequency : 3.0GHz
- Quick path interconnect(QPI) speed : 8.0gt/s
- No of QPI links: 2
- Instruction set : 64-bit
- Instruction set extensions : AVX 2.0
Cache memory detail
- l3 cache : 20MB
- Lithography : 14NM
- Max thermal design power (TDP) : 85W
- Compatible processor socket : FCLGA-2011
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product BX80660E52620V4 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.