Power Efficiency and Energy Savings
The P37177-001 HPE 800GB SAS 24GBps Write Intensive SSD is designed with power efficiency in mind, offering energy savings compared to traditional hard disk drives (HDD). The SSD's use of flash memory and lack of moving parts results in lower power consumption, as well as reduced heat generation.
Additionally, the drive's fast data transfer speeds and low latency help to reduce the load on other components in the system, such as the CPU and memory, which can also help to lower overall power consumption. The drive also supports advanced power management features, such as DevSleep and APST, which allow the drive to enter a low-power state when not in use, further reducing power consumption and helping to extend battery life in mobile systems.
Deployment and Upgrade Process
The deployment and upgrade process of the P37177-001 HPE 800GB SAS 24GBPS Write Intensive SSD will vary depending on the specific hardware and software environment it is being installed in. However, here is a general outline of the process:
- Plan the upgrade: Before deploying the P37177-001 SSD, it is important to plan the upgrade and ensure that the hardware and software environments are compatible with the SSD.
- Prepare the hardware: Ensure that the appropriate cables, power supplies, and other components are available for installation.
- Install the SSD: Physically install the P37177-001 SSD into the appropriate slot or bay in the server or storage array.
- Configure the storage controller: Configure the storage controller to recognize the new SSD and make it available for use.
- Initialize the SSD: Initialize the SSD and create the appropriate file system for use.
- Copy data to the new SSD: Copy the existing data from the old storage device to the new P37177-001 SSD.
- Test the upgrade: Test the upgraded storage system to ensure that everything is working as expected.
- Finalize the upgrade: Once the testing is complete, finalize the upgrade and make the new SSD the primary storage device.
Latency and Response Time
Latency refers to the amount of time it takes for a request to be processed by a system or device, while response time refers to the amount of time it takes for a system or device to respond to a request. In the context of the HPE 800GB SAS 24GBPS Write Intensive SSD (part number P37177-001), latency and response time can be used to describe the performance of the drive.
Latency and response time are both important metrics for determining the performance of storage devices like the HPE 800GB SAS 24GBPS Write Intensive SSD. Latency is a measure of the delay between a request for data and the start of the data transfer, while response time is a measure of the total time it takes for a request to be processed and a response to be returned. A low latency and response time indicate that the drive is able to quickly process requests and return data, which can be important for applications that require fast, real-time access to data.
In general, write-intensive SSDs like the HPE 800GB SAS 24GBPS Write Intensive SSD are designed to deliver low latency and response time, as they are optimized for write-intensive workloads that require fast, real-time data access. The exact latency and response time specifications of this drive can be found in the product datasheet or by contacting HPE directly.
Main Information of HPE P37177-001 800GB
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P37177-001
- Device Type: Solid State Drive - Hot-Swap
- Capacity: 800 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 24Gbps
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Triple-level cell (TLC)
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Connectivity: Dual Port
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Write Intensive
- Bundled with: HPE SmartDrive Carrier (SC)
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware (DS)
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
- Height: 15.00 mm
Performance about P37177-001 HPE 800GB SAS-24GBPS
- Lifetime Writes (TB): 14267
- Drive Transfer Rate: 24 Gbps (external)
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 10.00
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 1080
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 1035
- Random Read Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 100
- Random Write Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 32
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 145000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 125000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 173000@Q64
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 130000@Q16
Power Consumption of HPE P37177-001
- Idle Time: 2.84 Watt
- Random Read: 5.37 Watt
- Random Write: 5.37 Watt
- Sequential Read: 6.45 Watt
- Sequential Write: 9.64 Watt
- Random Read/Write: 5.37 Watt
- Maximum: 9.64 Watt
Compatibility about SAS-24GBPS SSD
- HPE ProLiant Generation10 Servers
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product P37177-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.