Product Overview M386A8K40CM2-CRC Samsung 64GB
- The M386A8K40CM2-CRC is a 64GB DDR4 SDRAM memory module from Samsung
- It operates at a frequency of 2400MHz
- The module uses the 288-pin LRDIMM form factor
- It conforms to the PC4-19200 standard for DDR4 memory
- The memory is designed for server and high-performance computing applications
- It features Error Correction Code (ECC) support for enhanced reliability and accuracy
- The module is built with power-efficient design for improved system performance
- It is compatible with systems that support DDR4 LRDIMM memory modules.
DDR4 SDRAM 288-Pin Lrdimm Memory
- DDR4 SDRAM (Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory) is a type of memory technology used in computers
- It is the fourth generation of DDR memory, designed to replace DDR3
- DDR4 offers improved performance and power efficiency compared to DDR3
- The M386A8K40CM2-CRC uses the 288-pin LRDIMM (Load-Reduced DIMM) form factor
- LRDIMMs have a buffer chip that helps reduce electrical loading on the memory bus
- This results in higher memory capacity and improved performance compared to traditional DIMMs
- LRDIMMs are commonly used in server and high-performance computing systems
- The M386A8K40CM2-CRC module offers 64GB of DDR4 SDRAM memory for increased system memory capacity.
PC4-19200 Standard Memory
- PC4-19200 is a standard for DDR4 memory
- It specifies a clock frequency of 2400 MHz and a transfer rate of 19.2 GB/s
- This standard defines the electrical and physical specifications for DDR4 memory modules
- The M386A8K40CM2-CRC memory module conforms to the PC4-19200 standard
- This means it operates at 2400 MHz frequency with a transfer rate of 19.2 GB/s
- Adherence to the PC4-19200 standard ensures compatibility with systems that support DDR4 memory
- The PC4-19200 standard also defines the timing parameters, such as CAS latency, that determine memory performance.
- Brand Name: Samsung
- MPN: M386A8K40CM2-CRC
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM -Type: Pc4-19200
- Product Name: 64GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- SKU: M386A8K40CM2-CRC
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 64 GB
- Memory Speed: 2400 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Error Checking: Ecc
- Signal Processign: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl17
- Voltage: 1.35V
- Rank Features: Quad Rank X4
- Form Factor: 288-Pin Lrdimm
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
About New Bulk Pack Products
RAMs, with the technological advancements, are becoming the point of concern for the tech-savvies! It is useless to invest in a high-speed 9th or 10th generation processor unless your server room PCs are loaded with well-equipped memory modules. That's where the PC4 19200 memory modules come into place. We, at ALLHDD, are providing you with the faster running and high-performing DDR4 PC4 RAMs, supported by the ECC certification and dual-rank channel. Here's what you need to know more to secure a safe deal out of all the competitors in this PC4 19200 category.
Load-Reduced Dimm Memory Supports The Poweredge Servers
PC4-19200 memory modules are operated on the load-reduced DIMM memory, which supports the PowerEdge servers. This LRDIMM is a technological advancement that is well-equipped with buffer chips. These chips reduce the loading over the overall system memory channel, increasing the bandwidth capacity and faster data transfer rates. The LRDIMMs memory modules can support from 48GB to 144GB memory capacity, pushing the Proliant servers' limits. That's the reason LRDIMMs are targeted for the huge server rooms to increase their memory capacity and buffer speeds.
ECC Registered Memory Modules Are Faster And Reliable!
Putting less strain and pressure over the system's memory controller is what keeps the RAM module stable and retained! Registered modules are also named RDIMM, with the extra circuitry to support the memory registers. Registered from the ECC doubles the benefits for tech-savvies as it ensures integrity and avoids data loss and corruption. The Error Correcting Code launches a particular algorithm and corrects the data within specific intervals. You'll find the best PC4-19200 ECC registered RAM modules in the following variants at ALLHDD.
Dual-Rank PC4 19200 Outclasses Others!
There are generally two types of configurations named as the single-rank and the dual-rank in general. However, some models in this category run on the quad-rank as well. Majorly, the subcategories ranging from 8GB to 1TB features the dual-rank channel memory. Dual-rank channel memory supports more number of open rows and, in-turn features the increasing hit rate. That's one reason why these are considered 9-10% faster than the single-rank predecessors.
Cas Latency Matters The Most While Comparing:
While choosing the best RAM out of multiple variants, CAS Latency plays a significant role in deciding what to choose! DDR4 PC4 19200 features the CAS 17 latency option. Many of you, even some of the tech-savvies, are unaware of how to solve this puzzle. A CAS 17 latency, in short, shows the 12.7 nanoseconds true latency of RAM. The higher the CAS latency means the higher true latency values. However, buying one with low CAS at a certain speed would give the best speed.
Why Choose ALLHDD?
ALLHDD has outclassed the competitors with its immense variety in networking hardware equipment. Thus, PC4 19200 DDR4 RAM modules come in multiple variants, all loaded with the ECC certification option and the CAS 17 latency. Many of the models in this subcategory feature the 288-in DIMM nodule and a speed of up to 2400MHz, reducing the lags in servers.
Apart from being rugged and durable, what's noteworthy is many of the products are backed up by 3 to 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer. You can even claim a 2.5% discount on multiple variants in this PC4 19200 DDR4 category.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.