Product Overview of 6GBPS PCI-E 3.0 X8 HBA Controller
HP 650926-B21 H222 is a Host Bus Adapter (HBA) Controller Card designed to provide high-speed connectivity for SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) and SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) storage devices. The HBA is designed for enterprise-level applications that require high performance, reliability, and scalability. The HP 650926-B21 H222 is a PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) 3.0 x8 card, which provides up to 8 ports with SAS 6Gbps and SATA 6Gbps connectivity.
Host Bus Adapter (HBA)
A Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is a device that allows the computer's CPU to communicate with storage devices such as hard drives, solid-state drives, and tape drives. An HBA is typically used in enterprise-level applications where multiple storage devices are required to be connected to the computer. The HBA is responsible for managing data transfers between the computer and the storage devices.
Features of HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card
- High-Speed Connectivity: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card provides high-speed connectivity with SAS 6Gbps and SATA 6Gbps. The card is capable of providing up to 8 ports with this connectivity, making it ideal for enterprise-level applications that require high-speed data transfer.
- PCIe 3.0 x8: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card is designed to work with the PCIe 3.0 x8 interface. The PCIe 3.0 x8 interface provides a high-bandwidth connection between the HBA and the computer, ensuring that data transfers are fast and efficient.
- RAID Support: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card supports RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) configurations, which allows for data redundancy and increased data protection. RAID configurations are essential for enterprise-level applications that require high availability and data protection.
- Scalability: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card is scalable, which means it can be used with a variety of storage devices, including hard drives, solid-state drives, and tape drives. The card can support up to 8 devices simultaneously, making it ideal for enterprise-level applications that require a high degree of scalability.
- Easy to Install: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card is easy to install and requires no additional drivers or software. The card is plug-and-play, which means it can be installed quickly and easily.
- Compatibility: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and VMware. This compatibility ensures that the card can be used in a wide range of enterprise-level applications.
Benefits of HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card
- High-Speed Data Transfer: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card provides high-speed data transfer with SAS 6Gbps and SATA 6Gbps connectivity. This high-speed connectivity ensures that data transfers are fast and efficient, which is essential for enterprise-level applications.
- Increased Data Protection: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card supports RAID configurations, which allows for increased data protection and redundancy. RAID configurations are essential for enterprise-level applications that require high availability and data protection.
- Scalability: The HP 650926-B21 H222 HBA Controller Card is scalable and can be used with a variety of storage devices, including hard drives, solid-state drives, and tape drives. The card can support up to 8 devices simultaneously,
General Information about the HP 650926-B21
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part Number or SKU#: 650926-B21
- Type: Controller
- Controller Type: Host Bus Adapter - Plug-in Module - Low Profile
- Host Bus: PCIe 3.0 x8
- Interface: SATA 6GB/S / SAS 6GB/S
- Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS
- Supported Devices: Hard drive, Tape Drive, Solid State Drive
- Channel Qty: 8
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6GB/S / SAS 6GB/S - 26 pin 4x Shielded Mini MultiLane SAS (SFF-8088) ( External ) 1 x SATA 6GB/S / SAS 6GB/S - 26 pin 4x Shielded Mini MultiLane SAS (SFF-8088) ( Internal )
- Compliant Standards: WEEE
Software / System Requirements:
- OS Required: SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Oracle Solaris 10, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.8
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 0.6 in
- Depth: 6.6 in
- Height: 2.7 in
- HP LTO-5 Ultrium 3000
- HP ProLiant DL160 Gen8, DL160 Gen8 Base, DL160 Gen8 Entry, DL160 Gen8 Performance, DL320e Gen8, DL320e Gen8 Base, DL320e Gen8 Entry, DL320e Gen8 Performance, DL360e Gen8, DL360e Gen8 Base, DL360e Gen8 Entry, DL360e Gen8 Performance, DL360p Gen8, DL360p Gen8 Base, DL360p Gen8 CMS, DL360p Gen8 Entry, DL360p Gen8 High Performance, DL380e Gen8, DL380e Gen8 Base, DL380e Gen8 Entry, DL380e Gen8 High Performance, DL380e Gen8 Storage, DL380p Gen8, DL380p Gen8 Base, DL380p Gen8 Entry, DL380p Gen8 High Performance, DL380p Gen8 Special, DL385p Gen8, DL385p Gen8 Dedicated Workload, DL385p Gen8 Entry, DL385p Gen8 Maximized Consolidation, DL385p Gen8 Storage, DL560 Gen8, DL560 Gen8 Base, DL560 Gen8 Entry, DL560 Gen8 Performance
- ML310e Gen8, ML310e Gen8 Base, ML310e Gen8 Entry, ML310e Gen8 Performance, ML310e Gen8 v2 Base, ML350e Gen8, ML350e Gen8 Base, ML350e Gen8 Entry, ML350e Gen8 Performance, ML350e Gen8 v2, ML350e Gen8 v2 Base, ML350p Gen8, ML350p Gen8 Base, ML350p Gen8 Entry, ML350p Gen8 Performance
- SL210t Gen8 1U Node, SL230s Gen8 1U Left Half Width Tray, SL230s Gen8 1U Right Half Width Tray, SL230s Gen8 Base 1U Left Tray Server, SL230s Gen8 Base 1U Right Tray Server, SL250s Gen8 2U Left Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 2U PCIe Gen3 Left Tray, SL250s Gen8 2U Right Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Left Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Left Tray Server, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Right Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Right Tray Server, SL270s Gen8 Base 4U Left Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 Base 4U Right Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 SE 4U Left Tray, SL270s Gen8 SE 4U Right Tray
- HP StorageWorks SAS Rack-Mount Kit
- HP StoreEver LTO-6 Ultrium 6250, LTO-6 Ultrium 6650
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 650926-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.