Benefits and advantages of PCI-E Adapter
The 750054-001 HPE H241 12GBPS Dual Port SAS PCI-E Ext Smart HBA is a high-performance and reliable host bus adapter (HBA) that provides a number of benefits and advantages for enterprise-class storage systems.
Some of the key benefits and advantages of this HBA include:
- High performance: The HBA supports data transfer rates of up to 12GBPS, allowing for fast data transfer speeds and improved performance.
- Reliability: The HBA is designed to be highly reliable, with built-in error detection and correction to minimize the risk of data loss.
- Scalability: The HBA supports up to 256 SAS and SATA hard drives and solid-state drives (SSDs), allowing for large-scale storage systems with high capacity and performance.
- Flexibility: The HBA supports both SAS and SATA hard drives and SSDs, allowing for flexibility in terms of storage options.
- Easy integration: The HBA is designed to work seamlessly with HPE ProLiant and HPE Synergy servers, making it easy to integrate into existing IT environments.
- Low-profile design: The HBA has a low-profile design, making it ideal for use in space-constrained environments.
- Cost-effective: The HBA is a cost-effective solution for expanding storage capacity and improving performance in enterprise-class storage systems.
RAID support and data protection
The 750054-001 HPE H241 12GBPS Dual Port SAS PCI-E Ext Smart HBA is a high-performance host bus adapter that supports a variety of RAID levels and data protection features.
In terms of RAID support, the H241 HBA supports RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60. This allows for a variety of configuration options to meet the needs of different applications, such as data redundancy, performance optimization, and large-scale storage capacity.
The H241 HBA also supports advanced RAID features such as RAID-level migration, online RAID level migration, and global hot spare, to improve data availability and reduce downtime.
In terms of data protection, the H241 HBA includes a battery-backed write cache (BBWC) feature, which improves write performance and data protection by caching data in non-volatile memory. This feature also provides protection against data loss in the event of a power failure.
Additionally, the H241 HBA supports advanced data protection features such as Data Path Protection, which provides multiple paths for data to travel between the host and storage devices, ensuring data availability in the event of a failure.
Installation and Configuration
- Begin by installing the 750054-001 HPE H241 12GBPS Dual Port SAS PCI-E Ext Smart HBA into an available PCI-E slot on the system.
- Once the HBA is securely in place, power on the system.
- Press the <F8> key during the system startup to enter the HPE Smart Array Configuration Utility.
- In the HPE Smart Array Configuration Utility, select the HBA that you wish to configure.
- Select the option to create a new logical drive.
- Select the physical drives that you wish to include in the logical drive.
- Select the RAID level that you wish to configure. The H241 supports RAID levels 0, 1, 1+0, 5, and 6.
- Select the option to initialize the logical drive.
- Select the option to format the logical drive.
- Press the <F10> key to save the changes and exit the configuration utility.
- The H241 HBA is now fully configured and ready to use.
Product Information 750054-001 HPE
Manufacturer Name: HPE
Type: Storage Controller - Plug-in Card - Low Profile
Controller Type: Host Bus Adapter
Option Part Number: 726911-B21
Technical Information 750054-001
Channel Qty: 8
Data Transfer Rate: 12 Gbit/sec
Interface: SATA 6Gb/sec / SAS 12Gb/sec
RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5
Supported Devices: Hard Drive, Solid State Drive
Width: 0.60 inch (1.60 cm)
Depth: 6.60 inch (16.8 cm)
Height: 2.70 inch (6.86 cm)
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces: 2 x SATA 6Gb/sec / SAS 12Gb/sec - 36 pin 4x Shielded Mini MultiLane (external)
Compliant Standards: WEEE
Included Accessories: Low-Profile Bracket
Software / System Requirements
OS Required: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Ubuntu 12.04, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Oracle Solaris 11.1, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3, Ubuntu 14.04, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 update 5
Compatibility 750054-001 HPE H241
- HPE Apollo 4510 Gen9
- HPE Modular Smart Array: 2040 10Gb iSCSI Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Bundle
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen9, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9, DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL20 Gen9 Solution, DL360 Gen9, DL360 Gen9 Base, DL360 Gen9 CMS, DL360 Gen9 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL380 Gen9, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL560 Gen9 Entry, DL80 Gen9
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML10 Gen9, ML10 Gen9 Entry, ML10 Gen9 Performance, ML30 Gen9 Entry, ML30 Gen9 Solution, ML350 Gen9, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL210t Gen8, SL210t Gen8 1U Node, SL210t Gen8 2U Node, SL250s Gen8 2U Left Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 2U PCIe Gen3 Left Tray, SL250s Gen8 2U PCIe Gen3 Right Tray, SL250s Gen8 2U Right Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Left Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Left Tray Server, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Right Half Width Tray, SL250s Gen8 Base 2U Right Tray Server, SL250s Gen8 Left Tray, SL250s Gen8 Right Tray, SL270s Gen8 1U Left Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 1U Right Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 Base 4U Left Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 Base 4U Right Half Width Tray, SL270s Gen8 SE 4U Left Tray, SL270s Gen8 SE 4U Right Tray
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen9, XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray, XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G), XL230a Gen9 NHP Compute Tray (12G)
- HPE StoreEasy 1450, 1850
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 750054-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.