Advanced Security Features
The C819HG+7-K9 Cisco ISR G2 Router with a Modular 3G/4G modem is a compact, ruggedized router designed for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It offers advanced security features to protect against cyber threats and unauthorized access. Some of these features include:
- Stateful firewall: The router includes a built-in stateful firewall that inspects incoming and outgoing traffic to ensure that only authorized traffic is allowed to pass through.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): The router supports multiple VPN protocols, including IPsec, L2TP, and PPTP, to provide secure remote access to the network.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Data Encryption Standard (DES) encryption: The router supports AES and DES encryption to secure data transmission over the network.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): The router supports ACLs to restrict access to the network based on user identity, IP address, or other criteria.
- Network Address Translation (NAT): The router supports NAT to hide internal IP addresses and provide an additional layer of security.
These features are designed to help protect against cyber threats and unauthorized access and to ensure that only authorized users and devices can access the network.
High Availability and Redundancy Options
The C819HG+7-K9 Cisco ISR G2 Router Modular 3G/4G Modem is designed with high availability and redundancy options to ensure that the network stays up and running even in the event of a failure. One of the main features is the built-in redundancy for the WAN connection, which allows the router to automatically switch to a secondary cellular connection in case the primary one fails. This ensures that the router can continue to provide connectivity to the network even in case of a failure. Additionally, the router also supports redundancy for the power supply, with an option to connect a secondary power source to provide a backup in case the primary one fails. This ensures that the router can continue to operate even in case of a power outage. Overall, these high availability and redundancy options help to ensure that the network remains available and stable, even in the event of a failure.
Network Scalability and Flexibility
The C819HG+7-K9 Cisco ISR G2 Router is a modular router that is designed to provide a scalable and flexible solution for businesses and organizations that need to connect to a 3G or 4G network.
One of the key features of this router is its advanced security capabilities. It includes a range of security features such as VPN support, firewall protection, and intrusion prevention to help protect against cyber threats.
In terms of high availability and redundancy, the C819HG+7-K9 router is designed to minimize downtime and ensure that the network remains online even in the event of a failure. This is achieved through features such as redundant power supplies and failover support.
The router also offers network scalability and flexibility, allowing users to easily expand their network as their needs change. This is achieved through the use of modular interfaces and the ability to add or remove features as needed. Additionally, it can support multiple WAN connections and users can easily configure and manage their network through the router's web-based interface.
General Information about this Cisco C819HG+7-K9
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number C819HG+7-K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Series 800
- Product Model 819H
- Product Name 819H Wireless Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Wireless Integrated Services Router
- Broadband Transmission Technology Cellular
- ISM Band No
- UNII Band No
- Cellular Generation 3G
- Cellular Network Supported GSM 900
- Cellular Network Supported GSM 1900
- Cellular Network Supported GSM 1800
- Cellular Network Supported GSM 850
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology UMTS
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology HSDPA
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology GPRS
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology HSPA+
- Cellular Data Connectivity Technology EDGE
- Total Number of Antennas 2
- Antenna Type Dipole Antenna
- Antenna Connector TNC Connector
- Wireless Transmission Speed 21 Mbps
- Features Quality of Service (QoS)
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 4
- Network (RJ-11) No
- VGA No
- Serial Yes
- USB Yes
- Powerline No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 1
- I/O Expansions
- Expansion Slots 2 x SIM Card
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Management & Protocols
- SNMP v2,v3
- Web-based Management
- HP OpenView
- Cisco Configuration Professional
- Cisco Configuration Engine support
- Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM)
- Content Filtering
- MAC Filtering
- 128/192/256-bit AES
- Zone-Based Policy Firewall
- Stateful Inspection Transparent Firewall
- Power Source AC Supply
About Refurbished Products
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cyber criminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C819HG+7-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Router
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.