Advanced Wireless Security Features
The Cisco C897VAW-E-K9 is a wireless integrated services router that provides advanced security features to protect the wireless network from unauthorized access and malicious threats.
Some of the advanced wireless security features included in the Cisco C897VAW-E-K9 are:
- Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS): Monitors the wireless environment to detect and prevent wireless attacks.
- WiFi Protected Access (WPA) and WiFi Protected Access II (WPA2): Industry-standard security protocols that provide strong encryption and authentication for wireless networks.
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP): Strong encryption algorithms that protect wireless data from unauthorized access.
- 802.1X and Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP): Authentication protocols that provide secure access to wireless networks by requiring users to provide valid credentials before they can connect.
- Rogue AP detection: Detects and prevents unauthorized wireless access points (APs) from connecting to the network.
- Wireless Control System (WCS): A network management system that allows administrators to centrally manage and monitor wireless networks.
- Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP): A protocol that enables wireless controllers to manage and control wireless access points.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) support: Provides secure remote access to the wireless network for teleworkers and other remote users.
Quality of Service (QoS) Support
The Cisco C897VAW-E-K9 is a wireless integrated services router that supports Quality of Service (QoS) features to prioritize and manage network traffic for different types of applications and services.
Some of the QoS features included in the Cisco C897VAW-E-K9 are:
- Class-Based Weighted Fair Queueing (CBWFQ): Prioritizes network traffic based on predefined classes, allowing for more efficient use of bandwidth for critical applications and services.
- Low Latency Queueing (LLQ): Provides low-latency and high-priority queuing for time-sensitive applications such as voice and video.
- Traffic Shaping and Policing: Controls the rate at which traffic is sent and received, helping to prevent network congestion.
- Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) marking: Allows administrators to assign different levels of priority to different types of network traffic based on the Differentiated Services (DiffServ) standard.
- Quality of Service (QoS) policy: Allow to define policies to control the handling of network traffic based on different criteria such as IP address, port number, and protocol.
High Availability and Redundancy Options
The Cisco C897VAW-E-K9 is a wireless integrated services router that supports high availability and redundancy options to ensure that the network remains up and running in case of a failure.
Some of the high availability and redundancy options included in the Cisco C897VAW-E-K9 are:
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP): Allows multiple routers to work together to present a single virtual IP address to hosts on the LAN. In case of a failure of the primary router, a secondary router takes over to ensure that network services remain available.
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP): Similar to HSRP, VRRP allows multiple routers to work together to present a single virtual IP address to hosts on the LAN.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): Allows multiple physical links to be bundled together to form a single logical link, providing increased bandwidth and redundancy.
- Wireless Control System (WCS): Allows multiple wireless access points to be managed centrally, providing a high level of control and visibility over the wireless network.
- Flexible NetFlow (FNF): Allows administrators to monitor network traffic and identify patterns of behavior that could indicate a potential problem.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP): Allows Cisco devices to share information about other directly connected Cisco equipment, allowing the administrator to view the devices that are connected to the network.
Key Feature about this Cisco C897VAW-E-K9
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# C897VAW-E-K9
- Product Series 890
- Product Model 897VA
- Product Name 897VA Wireless Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Wireless Integrated Services Router
Technical Information of Cisco 890 Series Router
- Wi-Fi Generation Wi-Fi 4
Wireless Specifications of Cisco 8 Ports Router
- Broadband Transmission Technology -
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5 GHz
- Total Wireless Transmission Speed 6.75 MB/s
Interfaces/Ports of Cisco Router
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 8
- USB Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 1
- Expansion Slot Type SFP
Network & Communication
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Dimension and Weight
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.8 Inch
- Width 12.7 Inch
- Depth 9.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 5.50 lbs
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C897VAW-E-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.