The Cisco Aironet 1852E Access Point (AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C) is a wireless access point (WAP) designed for use in enterprise and service provider environments. It is part of the Cisco Aironet 1800 Series and supports a number of wireless standards and technologies, including 802.11ac Wave 2, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and Zigbee.
The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C WAP has a number of advanced features, including support for advanced security protocols, Quality of Service (QoS), and RF management. It has a maximum data rate of 1.3 Gbps and supports up to 256 concurrent clients. It is managed using the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS) or Cisco Prime Infrastructure and can be configured and monitored remotely. The WAP is powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE) and is designed to be mounted on a ceiling or wall. It is suitable for use in a variety of environments, including classrooms, offices, and public spaces.
The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C Cisco 1.7Gbps Wireless Access Point includes a number of security features to help protect the wireless network from unauthorized access and attacks. Some of these features include:
- Wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS): This feature monitors the wireless network for unauthorized access points, rogue clients, and other potential security threats. It can automatically block or quarantine devices that are detected as threats.
- MAC address filtering: This feature allows network administrators to control which devices are allowed to connect to the wireless network based on their MAC addresses.
- 802.1X authentication: This feature provides strong authentication and encryption for wireless clients connecting to the network. It requires users to provide valid login credentials before they can connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2): These are wireless security protocols that provide strong encryption and authentication for wireless clients connecting to the network. They help protect the network from eavesdropping and other attacks.
- Network segmentation: The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C supports VLAN tagging, which allows network administrators to segment the wireless network into different virtual networks, each with their own security policies and access controls.
- Guest access: The access point supports guest access, which allows visitors to connect to the wireless network without requiring access to the main network. This helps prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data and resources.
The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C Cisco 1.7Gbps Wireless Access Point is a versatile device that can be deployed in a variety of scenarios. Some common deployment scenarios include:
- Enterprise wireless networks: The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C can be used to provide wireless connectivity for large enterprises with hundreds or thousands of users. It can be deployed in a variety of settings, including office buildings, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities.
- Educational institutions: The access point is also ideal for use in educational institutions such as universities, colleges, and schools. It can provide wireless connectivity for students, faculty, and staff, and can support a variety of applications including online learning, research, and collaboration.
- Hospitality industry: The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C can be used to provide wireless connectivity in hotels, resorts, and other hospitality settings. It can provide guests with fast and reliable Wi-Fi access, while also ensuring that the network is secure and protected from unauthorized access.
- Retail environments: The access point can be deployed in retail environments such as shopping malls and department stores. It can provide Wi-Fi access to customers and employees, and can be used to support a variety of applications including mobile payments and inventory management.
- Healthcare facilities: The AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C is also well-suited for use in healthcare facilities such as hospitals and clinics. It can provide wireless connectivity for medical devices, staff, and patients, and can support a variety of healthcare applications including electronic medical records (EMR) and telemedicine.
Key Information about this Cisco AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 1850
- Product Model: 1852E
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Technical Information for Wireless Access Point
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.73 Gbit/s
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Beamforming Technology Yes
Interfaces / Ports of 1.7 GBPS Access Point
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- PoE PD Port Yes
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB Yes
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- 4x4 MIMO with four spatial streams, single-user MIMO
- 4x4 MIMO with three spatial streams, multiuser MIMO
- - MRC
- 802.11ac beamforming (transmit beamforming)
- 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz channels
- - PHY data rates up to 1.7 Gbps (80 MHz in 5 GHz)
- Packet aggregation: A-MPDU (Tx/Rx), A-MSDU (Tx/Rx)
- 802.11 DFS
- CSD support
- External Antenna
- 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45), Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45), AUX (used for Link Aggregation)
- Management console port (RJ-45)
- USB 2.0 (enabled via future software)
Supported wireless LAN controllers
- Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco Wireless Controller Module for ISR G2,
- Cisco Wireless Services Module 2 (WiSM2) for Catalyst 6500 Series Switches,
- Cisco 5500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco Flex 7500 Series Wireless Controllers,
- Cisco 8500 Series Wireless Controllers, Cisco 5760 Series Wireless Controllers,
- Cisco Catalyst 3650/3850 Series switch with integrated controllerCisco Mobility Express
- 802.3atEnhanced PoECisco power injector, AIR-PWRINJ4=Cisco local power supply,
- AIR-PWR-C=Cisco power injector, AIR-PWRINJ5= (Note: this injector supports 802.3af only)802.3af
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor Wall Mountable
- Height 8.3 Inch
- Width 8.3 Inch
- Depth 2 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 3.12 Lbs
Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-AP1852E-B-K9C at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.