Management of Network Bandwidth
There are several ways to manage the network bandwidth of a CISCO3662-AC router. One way is to use Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritize traffic and ensure that mission-critical applications receive the bandwidth they need. QoS can be configured using the router's command-line interface (CLI) or through a graphical user interface (GUI) using Cisco's Network Assistant or other management software. Another way to manage bandwidth is to use access control lists (ACLs) to limit the amount of traffic that can pass through the router. Additionally, you can use the router's traffic shaping and policing features to control the rate at which traffic is sent or received on a specific interface. It's also possible to use IP SLA and Netflow to monitor and analyze the network traffic, this will give you an insight on the current usage and trends, which can help you identify bottlenecks and make informed decisions about how to manage bandwidth.
Advanced Routing Protocols
The Cisco 3662-AC router is a modular router that supports a wide range of advanced routing protocols. These protocols allow the router to dynamically learn about network topology and make routing decisions based on real-time network conditions. Some of the key advanced routing protocols supported by the Cisco 3662-AC router include:
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP): BGP is a routing protocol used to exchange routing information between routers in different autonomous systems (AS). It is typically used to connect an enterprise network to one or more service providers.
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP): EIGRP is a Cisco-proprietary routing protocol that is an enhancement of the Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (IGRP). It is a distance-vector protocol that uses a metric based on bandwidth, delay, reliability, and load to determine the best path to a destination.
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF): OSPF is a link-state routing protocol that uses a shortest path first (SPF) algorithm to determine the best path to a destination. It is a classless routing protocol, which means that it supports variable-length subnet masks (VLSMs).
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP): RIP is a distance-vector routing protocol that uses hop count as its metric. It is a classful routing protocol, which means that it does not support VLSMs.
- Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS): IS-IS is a link-state routing protocol that is used primarily in service provider networks. It is a classless routing protocol that uses a SPF algorithm to determine the best path to a destination.
Additionally, the Cisco 3662-AC router also supports policy-based routing (PBR), multicast routing protocols such as Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) and Source-Specific Multicast (SSM), as well as virtual routing and forwarding (VRF) for creating multiple routing tables.
Troubleshooting and Maintenance
Troubleshooting and maintenance of the Cisco 3662-AC router involves several steps and procedures to ensure the proper operation and performance of the router. Some of the key troubleshooting and maintenance tasks for the Cisco 3662-AC router include:
- Monitoring and analyzing router performance: The router has built-in monitoring and troubleshooting tools such as SNMP, syslog, and Cisco IOS commands that can help you monitor the router's performance and identify potential issues.
- Updating the router's software: Keeping the router's software up-to-date is important for ensuring the security and stability of the router. It's recommended to check for software updates regularly and install them as needed.
- Backing up the router's configuration: Backing up the router's configuration is an important step in maintaining the router. This allows you to restore the router's configuration in the event of a problem or failure.
- Inspecting and maintaining the physical components of the router: The router's physical components, such as the fans, power supply, and network interfaces, should be inspected and maintained regularly to ensure proper operation.
- Testing and verifying the router's connections: Regularly testing and verifying the router's connections is important to ensure that all connections are working properly and that there are no issues with the cabling or other components.
- Scheduling regular maintenance: Regular maintenance should be scheduled to ensure the router's performance and availability. This includes tasks such as checking for software updates, backing up the router's configuration, and inspecting the physical components of the router.
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Manufacturer Part Number CISCO3662-AC
- Product Series 3600
- Product Model 3662
- Product Name 3662 Router
- Product Type Router
Interfaces / Ports
- Total Number of Ports 2
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 10
- Expansion Slot Type AIM
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100Base-TX
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Standard Memory 32 MB
- Maximum Memory 256 MB
- Memory Technology SDRAM
- Flash Memory 16 MB
- Memory Card Supported PC Card
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.