The EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU (Ethernet High-Speed WAN Interface Card) is a Cisco expansion module that provides one Gigabit Ethernet port with Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) connectivity. It can be used to add additional Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to a Cisco router or switch. The SFP port can be used with a variety of SFP modules, including those that support fiber optic or copper cables, allowing you to choose the type of connection that best fits your needs. This Item is designed to be used with the Cisco Integrated Services Router (ISR) G2 and certain Cisco Catalyst switches. It can be installed in a slot on the router or switch, allowing you to easily add additional Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to your network.
This Item is a high-performance interface card that can support data transfer rates of up to 1 Gbps (gigabits per second). This means that it is capable of transmitting and receiving data at very high speeds, making it suitable for use in demanding networking environments.
The card is equipped with a small form-factor pluggable (SFP) expansion module, which allows you to connect it to a network using either a fiber optic or copper cable. The type of cable you use will depend on the distance between the card and the network device you are connecting to, as well as the type of network infrastructure you have in place.
Environmental and Power Requirements
The EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU Cisco 1GBPS Interface Card SFP Expansion Module is an expansion module that can be used with compatible Cisco routers to add additional 1 Gbps Ethernet ports to the router.
Environmental Requirements: This module has specific environmental requirements to ensure optimal performance and longevity. The module operates within a temperature range of 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) and a relative humidity range of 5% to 95% non-condensing. It is also recommended to keep the module in a well-ventilated area and away from sources of electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Power Requirements: The EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU module requires power to operate. It is compatible with both AC and DC power sources, which allows it to be used in a wide range of deployment scenarios. The module requires a maximum power consumption of 7 watts.
General Information about this Cisco EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU
- Product Type: Expansion Module
Technical Information for Expansion Module
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN
- Application/Usage Data Networking
- Application/Usage Wide Area Network
- Application/Usage Optical Network
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x RJ-45 Simplex 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN
- Expansion Slots 1 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
Performance of 1GBPS Expansion Module
- Connectivity Media Twisted Pair 10/100/1000Base-T
- Data Transfer Rate 1 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate 10 Mbps Ethernet
Management and Protocols for Ethernet Module
- Command-line interface
- Data Link Protocol: 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, RMON
- Flow control, VLAN support, Cisco Gigabit EtherChannel, MAC address filtering,
- Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS),
- Committed Access Rate (CAR), Jumbo Frames support
- IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1Q,
- IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 ¡F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 ¡F
- Humidity Range Operating 10 - 90% (non-condensing)
Expansion / Connectivity
- Expansion Slots: 1 x SFP
- Interfaces: 1 - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Compatible Slots: 1 x EHWIC
Dimension and Weight
- Height 3.1 Inch
- Width 3.1 Inch
- Depth 4.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate):1 Lbs
- Cisco 1921, 1921 4-pair G.SHDSL bundle, 1921 ADSL2+ Annex M Bundle, 1921 ADSL2+ Bundle, 1921 SEC T1 Bundle, 1941,
- 1941 Mobile Wireless, 1941 Secure WAAS Bundle, 1941 Security, 1941 Security Bundle, 1941 SRE Bundle, 1941 WAAS Bundle,
- 2901, 2901 Secure WAAS Bundle, 2901 Security Bundle, 2901 SRE Bundle, 2901 Terminal Server Bundle, 2901 Voice Bundle,
- 2901 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 2901 Voice Security Bundle, 2901 WAAS Bundle, 2911, 2911 Secure WAAS Bundle,
- 2911 Security Bundle, 2911 SRE Bundle, 2911 UCSE Bundle, 2911 Voice Bundle, 2911 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle,
- 2911 Voice Security Bundle, 2911 WAAS Bundle, 2921, 2921 Secure WAAS Bundle, 2921 Security Bundle,
- 2921 SRE Bundle, 2921 Voice Bundle, 2921 Voice
- Security and CUBE Bundle, 2921 Voice Security Bundle, 2921 WAAS Bundle, 2951, 2951 Secure WAAS Bundle,
- 2951 Security Bundle, 2951 SRE Bundle, 2951 Voice Bundle, 2951 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle,
- 2951 Voice Security Bundle, 2951 WAAS Bundle, 3925, 3925 Security Bundle, 3925 SRE Bundle, 3925 Voice Bundle,
- 3925 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925 Voice Security Bundle, 3925 WAAS Bundle, 3925E, 3925E Security Bundle,
- 3925E SRE Bundle, 3925E Voice Bundle, 3925E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3925E Voice Security Bundle, 3945,
- 3945 PSRE Bundle, 3945 Security Bundle, 3945 SRE Bundle, 3945 Voice Bundle, 3945 Voice Security and CUBE Bundle,
- 3945 Voice Security Bundle, 3945 WAAS Express Bundle, 3945E, 3945E Security Bundle, 3945E SRE Bundle,
- 3945E Voice Bundle, 3945E Voice Security and CUBE Bundle, 3945E Voice Security Bundle
About Refurbished Products
The network interface module integrates state-of-the-art designs with different hardware and software components for a completely flexible subsystem. The modules can work on several interfaces, and they are compatible with a wide range of networking devices. They provide services for the processing of events and access from related devices.
The network module can also run on central servers, depending on the network availability and resilience. Users can also distribute most of the module options to different sites for extra system resilience.
They help connect and transfer data between networking devices and the central server or controller. An ethernet cable and IP/TCP are employed for effective connection.
They deliver a great level of flexibility of deployment in data centers, branch offices, service providers, and more. Their integration into different switch and router families is seamless while offering quality and cost-effective solutions.
The network module options include tools that help manage and provide network nodes. The tools also assist in designing policies for applications. Users can configure the application policies in various sequences as needed. Software development kits and API are also available to enable flexibility of extension to custom environments.
A wide range of network interface modules is available for use. These include the management modules, which helps to control and monitor network communications. This range of products also provides users with more comprehensive remote monitoring and efficient configuration functions for real-time management.
The voice WAN Card is a flexible solution that supports multiple voices and data applications. This facilitates the movement of channeled voice and data for simplified deployment, sparing, and management.
The fabric module delivers value and offers support for advanced network connection. It enables enhanced network services without compromising performance. There are durable options that deliver outstanding bandwidth as well as improved performance and advanced services. These options are available in a wide range of port options ranging from 1 port to 20 ports and more.
Another reliable network module is the firewall. The firewall helps users filter the traffic that enters and leaves their private networks. Thus, there's adequate protection from viruses, hackers, and other threats. Firewalls are easy to use, often coming with only two options to allow or disallow network access. Therefore, users can be sure of the security of sensitive operational data.
Other network accessories ensure fast and effective transmission of data over the network. Some options transmit up to 40 Gigabit of data per second. Many options also work with a 10-100-1000 Mbps network for versatile business and personal use. These are robust, durable, and efficient network interface module options that users can only get at AllHDD.
Network Module Key Features
- Controls the controllers at a single network site or across multiple network sites
- Retains a subset of databases that are relevant to the network site being controlled
- Communicates with the central server to discover and correct networking issues
- Air-cooled with no moving parts for improved reliability and durability during application
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Module
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.