Key Information about Cisco EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU
- Cisco EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU Gigabit EN Enhanced High Speed WAN Interface Card Expansion Module EHWIC
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU
- Product Name High-Speed WAN Interface Card
- Product Type Network Module
Technical Information for Cisco Expansion Module
- Application/Usage Data Networking
- Application/Usage Wide Area Network
- Application/Usage Optical Network
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x 10/100/1000Base-T LAN
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x RJ-45 Simplex 10/100/1000Base-T Network LAN
Performance of Cisco High Speed Interface Card
- Connectivity Media Twisted Pair 10/100/1000Base-T
- Data Transfer Rate 1 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate 10 Mbps Ethernet
- Expansion Slots 1 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
Management and Protocols
- Command-line interface
Dimension and Weight
- Height 3.1 lnch
- Width 3.1 lnch
- Depth 4.8 lnch
The network interface module integrates state-of-the-art designs with different hardware and software components for a completely flexible subsystem. The modules can work on several interfaces, and they are compatible with a wide range of networking devices. They provide services for the processing of events and access from related devices.
The network module can also run on central servers, depending on the network availability and resilience. Users can also distribute most of the module options to different sites for extra system resilience.
They help connect and transfer data between networking devices and the central server or controller. An ethernet cable and IP/TCP are employed for effective connection.
They deliver a great level of flexibility of deployment in data centers, branch offices, service providers, and more. Their integration into different switch and router families is seamless while offering quality and cost-effective solutions.
The network module options include tools that help manage and provide network nodes. The tools also assist in designing policies for applications. Users can configure the application policies in various sequences as needed. Software development kits and API are also available to enable flexibility of extension to custom environments.
A wide range of network interface modules is available for use. These include the management modules, which helps to control and monitor network communications. This range of products also provides users with more comprehensive remote monitoring and efficient configuration functions for real-time management.
The voice WAN Card is a flexible solution that supports multiple voices and data applications. This facilitates the movement of channeled voice and data for simplified deployment, sparing, and management.
The fabric module delivers value and offers support for advanced network connection. It enables enhanced network services without compromising performance. There are durable options that deliver outstanding bandwidth as well as improved performance and advanced services. These options are available in a wide range of port options ranging from 1 port to 20 ports and more.
Another reliable network module is the firewall. The firewall helps users filter the traffic that enters and leaves their private networks. Thus, there's adequate protection from viruses, hackers, and other threats. Firewalls are easy to use, often coming with only two options to allow or disallow network access. Therefore, users can be sure of the security of sensitive operational data.
Other network accessories ensure fast and effective transmission of data over the network. Some options transmit up to 40 Gigabit of data per second. Many options also work with a 10-100-1000 Mbps network for versatile business and personal use. These are robust, durable, and efficient network interface module options that users can only get at AllHDD.
Network Module Key Features
- Controls the controllers at a single network site or across multiple network sites
- Retains a subset of databases that are relevant to the network site being controlled
- Communicates with the central server to discover and correct networking issues
- Air-cooled with no moving parts for improved reliability and durability during application