The CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9 Cisco TelePresence Precision HD Camera is a high-performance camera that is designed for use in telepresence and videoconferencing systems.
It has a 12x optical zoom and a wide field of view which allows for a greater range of movement and flexibility in the videoconference room. It also has a pan and tilt feature that allows the camera to be positioned to capture the entire room and all participants.
The camera is capable of capturing high-definition video at 1080p resolution, this provides a clear and detailed video quality which is necessary for productive video conferencing.
It also features a built-in microphone and speaker, which allows for clear and natural audio quality, which is also necessary for productive video conferencing.
The camera also supports H.264 and H.265 video codecs which allows for more efficient video compression and transmission, this ensures that the video quality is not compromised even in low bandwidth environments.
It is compatible with the Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set, which is an all-in-one video conferencing system that includes a codec, camera, microphone, and speakers, making it easy to set up and use in any conference room.
Remote Management Protocol
The CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9 Cisco TelePresence Precision HD Camera is a high-definition camera that is designed for use in video conferencing systems. It provides a wide field of view, 12x zoom, and pan and tilt capabilities.
One of the key features of this product camera is its remote management capabilities. The camera supports various remote management protocols, which allow for the configuration and monitoring of the camera from a remote location. Some of the supported remote management protocols are:
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP): SNMP is a widely used protocol for managing network devices. It allows for the retrieval of information about the camera's performance and configuration, as well as the ability to make configuration changes.
- Telnet: Telnet is a protocol that allows for remote access to the camera's command-line interface (CLI). This allows for more detailed configuration and troubleshooting of the camera.
- Secure Shell (SSH): SSH is a secure protocol that allows for remote access to the camera's CLI. It encrypts the communication between the remote device and the camera, providing added security.
- HTTP/HTTPS: The camera also supports web-based management through a web interface which can be accessed via HTTP/HTTPS protocol, this allows for easy configuration and monitoring of the camera from a web browser.
These protocols allow for the remote management and monitoring of this item camera, making it easier to troubleshoot and maintain the camera in environments where direct access to the camera may be difficult.
The CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9 Cisco TelePresence Precision HD Camera is a high-definition video camera that is designed for use in telepresence and videoconferencing systems. The camera is part of the SX20 Quick Set, which includes the SX20 codec, the camera, a microphone, and a touch controller.
Some key features of this product camera include:
- High-definition video: The camera supports 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second. It has a wide field of view (70 degrees) and a 12x optical zoom, which allows for a clear and detailed view of the participants.
- Auto-focus and Auto-zoom: The camera has an auto-focus and auto-zoom feature that automatically adjusts the focus and zoom of the camera based on the position of the participants in the room.
- Remote control: The camera can be controlled remotely through the SX20 codec, which allows for the adjustment of the focus, zoom, and other settings.
- PoE support: The camera supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), which allows it to receive power through the Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a separate power supply.
- Integration: The camera can be integrated with other SIP-enabled devices and used in SIP-based video conferencing systems, it also can be integrated with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) for remote management.
General Information about this Cisco CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9
- Product Line TelePresence
- Product Series SX
- Product Model SX20
- Product Name TelePresence SX20 Quick Set With Precision HD 1080p 12x Camera
- Product Type Video Conference Equipment
Technical Information for Cisco SX20 Model 1080P HD Camera
- ITU-T Recommendation H.323
- ITU-T Recommendation H.460.18/19
- Video Bridging Point-to-Point
- TelePresence SX20 Quick Set
- Image Sensor Size 1/3
- Image Sensor Type CMOS
- Graphics Modes WUXGA
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Maximum Frame Rate 60 fps
- Video Encoding H.263
- Video Encoding H.263+
- Video Encoding H.264
- Video Encoding H.239
- Microphone Form Factor External
- Audio Encoding G.711
- Audio Encoding G.722
- Audio Encoding G.722.1
- Audio Encoding AAC-LD
Network and Communication of CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9 Video Conference Equipment
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Interfaces / Ports
- DVI In Yes
- HDMI In Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Auxiliary Audio In Yes
- Auxiliary Audio Out Yes
- Network (RJ-45) Yes
- USB Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Number of DVI In 1
- Number of HDMI Inputs 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs 2
- Number of Auxiliary Audio In 2
- Number of Auxiliary Audio Out 1
- Number of Audio Line In 2
- Number of Audio Line Out 1
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CTS-SX20-PHD12X-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.