Overview of SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB RAM
SNPM0VW4C/8G is an 8GB DDR4 SDRAM module manufactured by Dell. This type of RAM is designed to provide high-speed data transfer rates, low power consumption, and improved reliability compared to earlier generations of DDR memory.
The SNPM0VW4C/8G module has a clock speed of 2400 MHz and a memory bandwidth of 19.2 GB/s, making it well-suited for use in high-performance desktops, workstations, and gaming machines. It operates at a voltage of 1.2V, which is lower than previous DDR memory modules, resulting in less heat and better energy efficiency.
This particular RAM module is also a Non-ECC (Error Correction Code) type, which means that it does not have the capability to detect and correct single-bit errors that may occur during data transmission. However, it offers faster performance and is generally more affordable than ECC memory.
The SNPM0VW4C/8G RAM module is compatible with motherboards that have a 288-pin DDR4 DIMM slot, making it easy to upgrade or replace existing RAM modules. It is specifically designed to work with Dell systems, but can also be used in other computers and devices that support DDR4 memory.
Sure, here are some technical specifications of the SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB RAM module:
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM
- Capacity: 8GB
- Memory Speed: 2400 MHz (PC4-19200)
- CAS Latency: CL17
- Pin Configuration: 288-pin DIMM
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Error Correction Code: Non-ECC
- Memory Rank: Single Rank
Let's go into more detail about each of these specifications:
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM stands for "Double Data Rate Fourth Generation Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory". It is the current standard for desktop and laptop memory, offering faster speeds, higher capacities, and lower power consumption than DDR3 memory.
- Capacity: The SNPM0VW4C/8G module has a capacity of 8GB, which is a common size for desktop and laptop memory. It allows for running multiple applications and tasks simultaneously, as well as for better gaming performance.
- Memory Speed: The memory speed refers to how fast the RAM can transfer data to and from the CPU. In this case, the SNPM0VW4C/8G module has a speed of 2400 MHz, which means it can transfer data at a rate of 2400 million cycles per second.
- CAS Latency: CAS Latency (CL) is a measure of the time it takes for the RAM to respond to a request from the CPU. In this case, the SNPM0VW4C/8G module has a latency of CL17, which means it takes 17 clock cycles for the RAM to respond to a request.
- Pin Configuration: The SNPM0VW4C/8G module has 288 pins and uses a DIMM (Dual In-Line Memory Module) form factor. DIMMs are the most common type of memory module used in desktops and workstations.
- Voltage: DDR4 memory operates at a lower voltage than previous generations, which helps to reduce power consumption and heat generation. The SNPM0VW4C/8G module has a voltage of 1.2V, which is the standard for DDR4 memory.
- Error Correction Code: ECC is a type of memory that can detect and correct single-bit errors that may occur during data transmission. The SNPM0VW4C/8G module is a Non-ECC type, which means it does not have this capability. However, Non-ECC memory generally offers faster performance and is more affordable than ECC memory.
- Memory Rank: Memory rank refers to how the memory is organized on the module. The SNPM0VW4C/8G module has a single rank, which means it has a single set of memory chips. Modules with multiple ranks can improve performance in some situations, but may also require more power and generate more heat.
Compatibility with Dell computers and other devices
The SNPM0VW4C/8G Dell 8GB RAM module is specifically designed to work with Dell systems, and has been tested and validated to ensure compatibility with a wide range of Dell desktops, workstations, and servers.
Here are some examples of Dell systems that the SNPM0VW4C/8G module is compatible with:
- Dell OptiPlex 3000, 5000, and 7000 series desktops
- Dell Precision 3000, 5000, and 7000 series workstations
- Dell PowerEdge T30 and T130 servers
- Dell Vostro 3000 series desktops
However, the SNPM0VW4C/8G module can also be used in other computers and devices that support DDR4 memory. To ensure compatibility, it's important to check the motherboard specifications and make sure that it has a 288-pin DIMM slot and supports DDR4 memory.
Additionally, it's important to note that mixing different types or brands of memory modules can sometimes cause compatibility issues, so it's generally recommended to use identical modules from the same manufacturer for best results. If you are unsure about compatibility, it's always a good idea to consult the manufacturer or a qualified technician for advice.
- Manufacturer: Dell
- Manufacturer Part Number: SNPM0VW4C/8G
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Storage Capacity: 8GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 8GB
- Memory Speed: 2400MHz DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Non ECC
- Features: Dual Rank, Unbuffered
- Cas Latency Timings: CL17.
- Alienware Area - 51 R2
- Precision Workstation T3620
- Precision Workstation T3420
- Optiplex 7040 Mt
- Optiplex 7040 Sff
- Optiplex 3046 Mt
- Poweredge T30
- Optiplex 3050 Mt
- Optiplex 3050 Sff
- Optiplex 5050 Sff
- Optiplex 5050 Mt
- Xps Tower (8920)
- Optiplex 7050 Sff
- Optiplex 7050 Mt
- Alienware Aurora R6
- Vostro 3268
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product SNPM0VW4C/8G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.