Key Features and Specifications
The HPE 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA Hard Drive is a 2.5-inch internal hard disk drive designed for use in HPE servers and storage systems. Here are some of its key features and specifications:
- Form Factor and Size: The drive has a 2.5-inch form factor and is 15mm thick. This makes it suitable for use in small form factor servers and storage systems.
- Interface Type and Speed: The drive uses the SATA III interface, which provides a data transfer rate of up to 6Gbps. This high-speed interface ensures fast data transfer and access.
- Storage Capacity: The drive has a storage capacity of 1TB, which is suitable for storing large amounts of data.
- Rotational Speed: The drive has a rotational speed of 7.2K RPM, which provides fast access to data stored on the drive.
- Cache Size and Type: The drive has a cache size of 128MB and uses a DDR3 SDRAM cache type. The large cache size and fast cache type ensure that frequently accessed data is quickly available.
- Drive Reliability and Endurance: The drive is designed for high reliability and endurance, with a Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) of 1.4 million hours. This means that the drive is expected to operate reliably for a long time.
- Energy Efficiency and Power Consumption: The drive is designed to be energy-efficient, with a low power consumption of 2.5W when idle and 4.6W when active. This helps to reduce power usage and operating costs.
- Operating Environment and Temperature Range: The drive is designed to operate in a wide range of environments, with an operating temperature range of 0°C to 60°C. It can also operate at altitudes of up to 10,000 feet.
- Noise and Vibration Levels: The drive produces very low levels of noise and vibration, which helps to reduce system noise and improve overall system performance.
Form Factor and Size
The form factor and size of a hard drive are important factors to consider when selecting a storage solution for a server or storage system.
The HPE 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA Hard Drive has a 2.5-inch form factor, which is smaller than the more common 3.5-inch form factor. This smaller size allows for greater flexibility in designing and configuring storage systems, particularly in smaller form factor servers and storage arrays where space is at a premium.
The drive is also 15mm thick, which is slightly thicker than many other 2.5-inch drives. This may limit its compatibility with some systems that have strict height requirements, but it also provides greater storage capacity than many other 2.5-inch drives.
The 2.5-inch form factor is also more energy-efficient than larger form factors, as it requires less power to operate. This can help to reduce the overall power consumption of the storage system, which can have a significant impact on operating costs.
Energy Efficiency and Power Consumption
Energy efficiency and power consumption are important considerations when selecting a hard drive for a server or storage system. The HPE 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA Hard Drive is designed to be energy-efficient, with low power consumption when compared to other hard drives.
When the drive is idle, it consumes only 2.5 watts of power, which is quite low. This means that the drive uses very little power when not in use, which can help to reduce the overall power consumption of the system. When the drive is active, its power consumption increases to 4.6 watts, which is still quite low when compared to other hard drives.
The drive also features advanced power management technology that can help to further reduce power consumption. For example, it can spin down the drive when it is not in use, which can help to conserve energy and extend the life of the drive.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: 655710-X21
- Type : Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- HDD Type : SATA 6GBPS
- SKU: 655710-X21
- Capacity: 1 TB
- Spare Part Number: 656108-001
- Model Number: MM1000GBKAL
- Model Number: MM1000GFJTE
- Assembly Number: 614829-003
- Assembly Number: 832510-001
- Drive Transfer Rate (Maximum): 6 GB/SEC
- Single Track Seek Time: 0.70 ms
- Average Seek Time: <8.5 ms
- Full-Stroke Seek Time: 16.96 ms
- Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6Gb/s
- Compatible Bays: 2.5 Inch SFF
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 2.8 Inch
- Depth : 3.9 Inch
- Height : 0.6 Inch
- Weight : 0.50 LBS
- HPE Apollo 4200 Gen9 for Google (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL180 Gen10 SMB (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen10 solution (2.5 inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Plus (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Plus (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Plus Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 SMB (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen10 (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Entry (2.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Solution (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 High Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Special Server (2.5 inch), ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry (2.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL4540 Gen8 Tray 3x Node Server (2.5 inch)
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Entry Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Entry Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module (2.5 inch)
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 655710-X21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SATA-6GBPS
- 1TB-7.2K RPM
- 250GB-7.2K RPM
- 2TB-7.2K RPM
- 300GB-10K RPM
- 1TB-5.9K RPM
- 3TB-7.2K RPM
- 4TB-7.2K RPM
- 500GB-7.2K RPM
- 1.5TB-5.4K RPM
- 1.5TB-5.9K RPM
- 1.5TB-7.2K RPM
- 160GB-10K RPM
- 160GB-7.2K RPM
- 1TB-10K RPM
- 1TB-5.4K RPM
- 250GB-10K RPM
- 2TB-5.4K RPM
- 2TB-5.9K RPM
- 320GB-7.2K RPM
- 3TB-5.4K RPM
- 3TB-5.9K RPM
- 450GB-10K RPM
- 4TB-5.4K RPM
- 4TB-5.9K RPM
- 500GB-5.4K RPM
- 5TB-5.4K RPM
- 5TB-5.9K RPM
- 5TB-7.2K RPM
- 600GB-10K RPM
- 6TB-5.4K RPM
- 6TB-7.2K RPM
- 750GB-7.2K RPM
- 8TB-7.2K RPM
- 8TB-5.4K RPM
- 6TB-5.9K RPM
- 8TB-5.9K RPM
- 1.2TB-10K RPM
- 10TB-7.2K RPM
- 10TB-5.4K RPM
- 12TB-7.2K RPM
- 14TB-7.2K RPM
- 12TB-5.4K RPM
- 16TB-7.2K RPM
- 14TB-5.4K RPM
- 18TB-7.2K RPM
- 2TB-5.7K RPM
- 20TB-7.2K RPM
- 6TB-5.4K RPM
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.