HPE 797091-003 SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream 1.6TB SSD is a solid state drive that has the following performance specifications:
- Capacity: 1.6TB
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Random read performance: up to 400,000 IOPS
- Random write performance: up to 30,000 IOPS
- Sequential read performance: up to 600MB/s
- Sequential write performance: up to 500MB/s
- Endurance: 9.5 DWPD (drive writes per day)
- MTBF: 2.5 million hours
- Power consumption: 8.5W (active), 7.5W (idle)
- Form factor: 2.5-inch SFF
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty It is intended for use in enterprise mainstream servers and storage systems.
Improve Data Center Operations
To improve the operations of HPE 797091-003 SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream 1.6TB SSD in a data center, there are several steps that can be taken:
- Monitor performance: Use monitoring tools to track the performance of the SSDs, including their read and write speeds, temperature, and health status. This will allow you to identify any issues that may be impacting performance and take action to resolve them.
- Optimize storage: Make sure that the SSDs are configured for optimal performance and that data is stored in a way that maximizes their capabilities. This may involve using RAID or other data redundancy techniques to protect against data loss.
- Update firmware: Keep the firmware of the SSDs up-to-date to ensure that they are running the latest version and take advantage of any performance or security improvements.
- Prevent overheating: Keep the data center cool to prevent overheating and ensure that the SSDs are running at optimal temperatures. This may involve installing cooling systems or adjusting the airflow in the data center.
- Regularly check for errors: Regularly check for errors, such as bad sectors, and take action to correct them to prevent them from affecting the performance of the SSDs.
- Properly retire the drive: When the SSD has reached its end of life, properly retire the drive by securely wiping the data and properly dispose of the drive.
By implementing these steps, you can improve the performance and reliability of the HPE 797091-003 SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream 1.6TB SSD in your data center.
Comparison With Other Enterprise
HPE 797091-003 SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream 1.6TB SSD is a solid state drive that is intended for use in enterprise mainstream servers and storage systems. It has a capacity of 1.6TB and uses the SAS 6GBPS interface for data transfer.
In terms of performance, the HPE 797091-003 SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream 1.6TB SSD has a high random read performance of up to 400,000 IOPS and a random write performance of up to 30,000 IOPS. It also has a high sequential read performance of up to 600MB/s and a sequential write performance of up to 500MB/s.
The endurance of the drive is 9.5 DWPD (drive writes per day), which is a measure of the number of times data can be written to the drive over a period of time. This endurance rating is suitable for use in applications that require frequent writes. The MTBF (mean time between failures) for the drive is 2.5 million hours, which is a measure of the reliability of the drive.
The HPE 797091-003 SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream 1.6TB SSD has a power consumption of 8.5W (active) and 7.5W (idle). The form factor is 2.5-inch SFF, which is the standard size for enterprise SSDs.
Compared to other enterprise SSDs, the HPE 797091-003 SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream 1.6TB SSD has a good balance of performance, endurance, reliability, and power consumption. However, it may have lower random write performance and endurance than some higher-end enterprise SSDs that are intended for more demanding workloads, such as data warehousing or analytics. Additionally, there may be other enterprise SSDs that offer higher capacities or faster interfaces, such as NVMe.
Main Informaion of HPE 797091-003
- Manufacturer :HPE
- Model Number or SKU: 797091-003
- Device Type: Solid State Drive - hot-swap
- Capacity: 1.6 TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6Gbps
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload Type: Enterprise Mainstream
- Features: Mainstream Endurance
- Bundled with: HPE Standard Carrier
Performance for Dual Port SAS-6GBPS
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MB/s (external)
Expansion And Connectivity of HPE 1.6TB Dual Port Solid State Drive
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6Gb/s
- Compatible Bays: 2.5" SFF
Compatibility Information for SAS-6GBPS 1.6TB SSD
- HPE Modular Smart Array 1040 Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 1040 Dual Controller SFF Storage, 2040 10Gb iSCSI Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 FC Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Bundle Performance Tier, 2040 SAN Dual Controller SFF Storage, 2040 SAN w/o SFP SFF Bundle, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Bundle, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Bundle Performance Tier, 2040 SAS Dual Controller SFF Storage, 2040 SFF Chassis and 2040 SFF DC-power Chassis
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 797091-003 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.