General Information 815101-B21 HPE
815101-B21 HPE 64GB PC4-21300 DDR4 2666MHZ SDRAM Ecc Reg 288Pin For Server
Brand Name: HPE
Type: Memory (RAM)
Product Name: 64GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
Spare Part Number: 850882-001
Assembly Number: 840759-091
We have available in other conditions you may like, in this same 815101-B21 product model or part number.
Technical Information 815101-B21
Memory Size: 64GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number Of Modules: 1 X 64GB
Chip Organization: X4
Memory Speed: 2666 MHZ
Memory Standard: Ddr4-2666/PC4-21300
Signal Processing: Registered
Error Checking: Ecc
Cas Latency: Cl19
Pin Count: 288-Pin
Form Factor: Lrdimm
Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility 815101-B21 HPE 64GB
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen10
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL360 Gen10, DL360 Gen10 Base, DL360 Gen10 Entry, DL360 Gen10 High Performance, DL360 Gen10 Low, DL360 Gen10 Performance, DL360 Gen10 Solution, DL380 Gen10, DL380 Gen10 Base, DL380 Gen10 Entry, DL380 Gen10 High Performance, DL380 Gen10 Performance, DL380 Gen10 Solution, DL560 Gen10, DL560 Gen10 Base, DL560 Gen10 Entry, DL560 Gen10 Performance, DL580 Gen10, DL580 Gen10 Base, DL580 Gen10 Entry, DL580 Gen10 Performance
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML350 Gen10, ML350 Gen10 Base, ML350 Gen10 Entry, ML350 Gen10 Performance, ML350 Gen10 Solution, ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen10, XL230k Gen10 Compute Tray, XL450 Gen10
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Entry Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module, 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Base Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Entry Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Performance Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module
If you are looking for a memory module with high-speed, efficiency, high capacity, and low energy consumption, the DDR4 memory series is the best option money can buy. Thanks to our extensive collection of DDR4 memories, you don't have to look any further. The DDR4 PC4-21300 presents a high-efficient component for DIY experts and power users seeking reliability, unbeatable performance, and speed. It is built with the latest technology for major performance motherboard brands to enable the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across a wide range of motherboards. Depending on your storage needs and budget, you can choose from the following categories all on allhdd.com: 16GB, 128GB, 96GB, 64GB, 32GB, 8GB, 256GB, 192GB and 384G
What is the DDR4 Memory Standard?
The Double Data Rate Fourth Generation Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory, otherwise known as The DDR4 SDRAM, is the latest high-efficiency memory module with 288 pins, released to the public in the second quarter of 2014. The PC4-21300 or DDR4-21300 comes with a mega transfer speed of 21300Mg/s. It flaunts cutting-edge performance and is highly compatible with AMD Ryzen processors and DDR-enabled Intel motherboards.
Memory Clock Speed
The clock speed is the measure of the number of cycles the system's CPU executes per second. In the case of the PC4 21300 memory module, it is 21,300MB/s. You'd want to check what works for your computer before making any buying decision.
The time between the beginning of one random access memory (RAM) access to when the subsequent access begins is the Cycle time. This time is usually measured in nanoseconds. The PC4-21300 has a cycle time of 19ns.
I/O bus clock
The I/O bus clock of the PC4-21300 is 10650MHz. I/O bus clock is always half of the bus data rate.
Things to consider before buying a Memory module
The computer's RAM remains a crucial component for cutting-edge performance and efficient computing. Thus, buying one for your computer shouldn't be taken with levity. Here are a few things to consider when purchasing a RAM.
DDR4 memory is not compatible with a motherboard designed for DDR3 memory, and the same goes for other modules. Hence, you must ensure the RAM you buy is the specific type your motherboard needs.
- Amount of RAM
As mentioned earlier, as far as size goes, allhdd.com has the most comprehensive collection of PC4-21300 modules. If your machine handles many programs simultaneously, you may want to increase its RAM for better performance.
DDR4 RAM begins from 2133 MHz and goes all the way up to a stunning 4266 MHz. You want to be sure you purchase RAM with a frequency that is compatible with your computer. Getting this wrong could prove fatal as you can harm your computer as well as the incompatible RAM.
Get DDR4/PC4-21300 memory modules from top brands on allhdd.com at the best price. There is free-grounding shipping to 48 states in the United States. We have a competent customer desk to cater to all queries about purchases and tracking.