Product Specifications to HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 Server
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is a leading provider of computer hardware and software. The HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 is a tower server that is designed for small businesses and remote offices. The server is built with high-performance components that can handle demanding workloads. This server is perfect for businesses that require a reliable and affordable server for their daily operations.
Features of the HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 Server
The HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 server is powered by an Intel Xeon E3-1240v5 processor that has a base clock speed of 3.5GHz and can turbo boost up to 3.9GHz. This processor has four cores and eight threads which can handle up to eight virtual machines. The server has 8GB DDR4 RAM that can be expanded up to 64GB. The server comes with four bays that can accommodate up to four 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch SATA or SAS hard drives. It also has an embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i controller that supports RAID 0, 1, and 5.
The server comes with two Gigabit Ethernet ports that support remote management through the Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) port. The server also has two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, and a VGA port for video output. The server has a 350W power supply that is efficient and can handle the demands of the server components.
Benefits of the HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 Server
- Affordable price - The HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 server is affordable and perfect for small businesses that have a limited budget.
- High-performance components - The server is built with high-performance components that can handle demanding workloads.
- Scalable - The server can be expanded up to 64GB RAM and can accommodate up to four hard drives which make it a scalable solution for growing businesses.
- Easy to manage - The server comes with the Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) port that allows remote management of the server. This feature makes it easy to manage the server without physical access.
- Reliable - The HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 server is built with quality components that make it a reliable solution for daily operations.
Applications of the HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 Server
The HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 server is a versatile solution that can be used for various applications. Some of the common applications of this server include:
- File and print server - The server can be used as a file and print server for small businesses.
- Web server - The server can be used as a web server for hosting websites and web applications.
- Database server - The server can be used as a database server for small databases.
- Virtualization server - The server can be used as a virtualization server for running multiple virtual machines.
Summary, The HPE Proliant ML30 Gen9 server is an affordable and reliable solution for small businesses that require a server for their daily operations. The server is built with high-performance components that can handle demanding workloads. The server is also scalable and easy to manage which makes it a versatile solution for growing businesses. The server can be used for various applications such as file and print server, web server, database server, and virtualization server.
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number : 872659-001
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant ML30
- Product Name: Proliant Ml30 Gen9 - 4u Tower Server (Base Model)
Processor & Chipset
- CPU : Intel Xeon E3-1240v6 / 3.7GHz
- Max Turbo Speed : 4.1 GHz
- Number Of Cores : Quad-Core
- Cpu Qty : 1
- Max Cpu Qty : 1
- Cpu Upgradability : Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2, Intel Smart Cache
- Cpu Socket : Lga1151 Socket
- Chipset Type : Intel C236
- Cache Memory Type : Smart Cache
- Installed Size : 8mb
- Cache Per Processor : 8 MB
- Installed Size : 8 Gb / 64 Gb (Max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram - Ecc
- Effective Memory Speed : 2400 Mhz
- Rated Memory Speed : 2400 Mhz
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-Pin
- Features : Unbuffered
- Configuration Features : 1 X 8 Gb
- Ram Supported : 64 Gb
- Hard Drive : None
- Optical Drive : None
- Type : 1 X Raid - Pcie X4
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/S
- Storage Controller Name : Hpe Dynamic Smart Array B140i
- Channel Qty : 10
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 10
Display & Graphics Controllers
- Graphics Controller Type : Integrated Matrox G200
Network & Communication
- Interface (Bus) Type : Pci Express X2
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : Broadcom Bcm5720
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 4
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3U, IEEE 802.3AB
- Device Type : Power Supply
- Installed Qty : 1
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Provided : 460 Watt
About Refurbished Products
Server - Proliant DL20
The DL20 is a range of server solutions that comes in 1U form factor chassis. Its compact nature makes it easy to mount on server racks without taking the entire space. Look no more for rack-mountable HP DL20 server series as you will have it all at ALLHDD. These are designed to meet the most needs of many businesses and to handle light-to-demanding workloads.
Designed to Meet Varied Workloads
Different businesses have unique requirements in performance and data storage. Even if they use the same applications, those differences will always be there. To harmonize everything, HP designed a series of DL20 servers with varied features for these unique specifications. The features range from hot-plug redundant power supply to non-hot plug power supply, multiple storage controllers to networking cards, etc. This variation helps users find what exactly fits their needs, saving them money.
High Performance and Efficiency in One Package
HPE ProLiant DL20 gen10 delivers high performance and efficiency for every business. If you want to save on the cost of acquiring a server and running it, then HP ProLiant DL20 is the only option you have. With support for Flex LOM, you get next-generation data transfer capability over a network. You also have the choice of choosing an either dual-core or quad-core processor, which can be Intel Xeon or Intel Pentium. Both Intel Xeon e-2136 and e3-1200 are supported by ProLiant DL20. At the point of purchase, just choose what you need.
Regardless of the processor that you choose, you get up to 64GB of high-performing DDR4 ECC memory that your data-intensive application demands. All these performance capabilities make the DL20 servers the most famous on the market.
Better Infrastructure Management
There is no better thing than having a server that is easy to monitor and manage. HPE iLO is a common feature for all HP ProLiant servers you cannot miss in ProLiant DL20. But with this series of servers, you have the option of choosing from iLO standard management, Intelligent Provisioning, iLO Essentials, iLO Scale-Out, or iLO Advanced. All these have great features that make server management very easy. You can utilize the on-system management tools or cloud-based system through HP Insight Online.
Affordable, Compact, and Versatile Server
If you are looking for an affordable server that is easy to deploy and won't take up your valuable space, then we got you covered. Just know the processing speed you want, and the DL20 server will be delivered to you. For very data-intensive and demanding applications, you need an Xeon 3.8GHz HP ProLiant DL20 server with higher computing power. Otherwise, you are good to go with DL20 servers with lower processor power. But that should not worry you much as you can always scale it up as the need arises.Get your rack server at ALLHDD for the best value for your money. HP ProLiant servers are some of the best on the market, and DL20 is one of the best options for you. Enjoy high computation power, efficiency, affordability, and compactness by placing your order now. Buy the best HP DL20 1U servers for your business or organization, and we will deliver on time. Contact us for technical support or any other inquiry.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.