Advanced data Protection and Security Features
The MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD has several advanced data protection and security features to ensure that data stored on the drive remains safe and secure.
One of the key features is the use of self-encrypting drive (SED) technology, which encrypts data at the hardware level using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption. This ensures that data is protected even if the drive is lost or stolen.
In addition to SED technology, the MO0400EBTJV HPE SSD also includes firmware-based power loss protection, which helps to prevent data loss in the event of a sudden power outage or system crash. This feature ensures that data that has been written to the drive is saved and not lost due to power failure.
Another advanced data protection and security feature of the MO0400EBTJV HPE SSD is the use of HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge technology, which provides real-time information about the remaining lifespan of the drive. This helps to prevent data loss due to drive failure by providing advance warning of when the drive may need to be replaced.
The MO0400EBTJV HPE SSD also includes a variety of other security and protection features, such as secure erase, which allows users to securely erase data from the drive, and tamper-evident labels, which provide physical evidence of any unauthorized attempts to access the drive.
Environmental Factors and Energy Efficiency
The MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD is designed to be energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. The SSD uses less power than traditional hard drives, which translates to lower energy costs and reduced carbon emissions.
The HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD also features advanced power management features, including the ability to spin down the drive when it is not in use, reducing energy consumption even further. This can lead to significant cost savings over time, especially for large-scale data centers that require many storage devices.
In addition, the MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD is designed with environmental sustainability in mind. The drive is manufactured using environmentally friendly materials and production processes, and it meets a number of industry environmental standards and regulations, such as RoHS and WEEE.
The drive's compact form factor also reduces the amount of physical space required for storage, which can help to minimize the carbon footprint of data centers and other IT infrastructure. Additionally, the drive's solid-state design eliminates the need for cooling fans, which further reduces energy consumption and carbon emissions.
Comparison with other SSDs in the HPE product line
The MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD is just one of many SSDs in the HPE product line, and it is important to understand how it compares to other offerings in terms of capacity, performance, and other features.
One point of comparison is the interface technology. The MO0400EBTJV HPE SSD uses the SATA 3GBPS interface, which is slower than the newer SAS and NVMe interfaces used by other HPE SSDs. This means that the MO0400EBTJV may not be the best choice for high-performance applications that require faster data transfer rates.
Another point of comparison is the capacity and performance of the drive. The MO0400EBTJV HPE SSD offers a capacity of 400GB, which is relatively modest compared to other offerings in the HPE product line. Additionally, its read and write speeds may not be as fast as other HPE SSDs with higher capacities and faster interfaces.
General Information about this HP MO0400EBTJV
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN : MO0400EBTJV
- Type : Solid State Drive (SSD)
- SSD Type : SATA 3GBPS
- SKU: MO0400EBTJV
- Option Part Number: 653126-B21
- Spare Part Number: 653970-001
- Assembly Part Number: 636458-003
- Form Factor : 2.5 Inch
- Capacity : 400 GB
- Workload Type: Enterprise Mainstream
- Bundled With: HPE Smart Carrier
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 Inch
- Width: 3.10 Inch
- Depth: 5.45 Inch
- Weight: 1.50 Lbs
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: ProLiant BL420c (Gen8 Gen9) BL460c (Gen8 Gen9) BL465c (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL20 (Gen9) DL60 (Gen9) DL80 (Gen9) DL120 (Gen8 Gen9) DL160 (Gen8 Gen9) DL180 (Gen8 Gen9) DL320e (Gen8 Gen9) DL360e (Gen8 Gen9) DL360p (Gen8 Gen9) DL380e (Gen8 Gen9) DL380p (Gen8 Gen9) DL388 (Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 (Gen8 Gen9) ;ML150 (Gen8 Gen9) ML310e (Gen8 Gen9) ML350 (Gen8 Gen9) ML350e (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL200t (Gen8 Gen9) SL230s (Gen8 Gen9) SL250s (Gen8 Gen9) SL2500 SL4550 (Gen8 Gen9) SL4545 (Gen8 Gen9) SL454x
- HPE Storage arrays: D3600 D3700
- HPE StoreEasy: 1430 1440 1530 1540 1630 1640
The SATA 3Gbps is a sample of the second revision of SATA technology and can also be referred to as SATA II. The SATA II has data transfer rates of 3Gbs per second and can reach a capacity of 300MB/s for HDDs and up to 550 MB/s for SSDs.
It took a lot of effort to improve the performance and speeds of solid-state drives (SSD). The upgrade to the SATA-3Gbps SSD can help users get a tune-up and extract greater performance out of their workstations, PCs, and servers. Without a doubt, the SATA-3Gbps SSDs will easily exceed the interface's throughput ceiling compared to the mechanical hard drives of a similar interface. Another major advantage of the SSDs is the innate ability to handle random I/O requests. If you've not used a SATA II SSD, you are losing increased performance and have not experienced responsiveness: apps start faster, faster system boots, and faster file transfers.
SATA 3Gbps has quite some impressive speeds and will reduce boot times and application load times thereby increasing productivity. The SSDs can eliminate hard drive failures and hard drive crashes making them ideal for system builders and enterprise environments. The SSD differs in that it has no moving components making use of microchips but will have the standard SATA interface. SSDs are built for reliability and durability as well as performance gains.
Browse through the products under this category for all your SATA 3gbps SSD needs. We have a variety of storage capacity options that include 60GB, 100GB, 120GB, 160GB, 200GB, 400GB, 480GB, 600GB, 800GB, 960GB SSDs to meet your storage needs. Some of the notable features of the SATA 3Gbps and the SSDs products listed above are:
- Data throughput of up to 3.0 Gb/s
- Multi-level cell NAND flash technology for better storage speeds.
- Read speed of up to 230 MB/s and write speeds of up to 180 MB/s. The fast read/write speeds improve data transfer and increase overall system responsiveness.
- Support for native command queuing (NCQ) to increase efficiency in the execution order of reading and writing commands.
- Available in the 2.5-inch form factor for deployment in space-constrained environments in light and thin form factor devices and system configurations.
- Backward and forward compatibility with devices that support the SATA standard. The SATA 3Gbps SSDs are compatible with the different revisions of SATA – backward compatible with SATA 1.5 Gb/s and forward compatible with SATA-III/SATA 6Gbps.
- Non-volatile flash memory to allow outstanding data retention.
- Advanced garbage collection algorithms serve to maintain the high performance of the SSD even after long durations in operation.
- Error correction code functionality for reliable data transfer.
- Wear leveling support and shock resistance.
- Low power consumption which is particularly helpful in preserving battery runtime in PCs and increases efficiency in notebooks users.
- Support for hardware purge for faster deleting of data at the push of a button and write-protect functionality to prevent data modification.
The SATA 3Gbps SSD offers cool and silent operation mainly due to the lack of moving parts which also means lower power use. Lower energy consumption arises from the fact that the SSD will use lesser power and that its cooling needs are much lower.
All the SATA II SSDs have built-in reliability that includes the power shield to prevent damage caused by power failure. For a longer lifespan, the SMART command aids in the detection of possible drive failure before it even occurs. We have solid warranties – up to 3 years – on all our drives so that you can peace of mind that you are covered and using tested components including SATA cables.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product MO0400EBTJV at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.