This Part, VO000480JWDAR, is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) for the product named HPE 480GB SAS 12GBPS 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Digitally Signed Firmware Smart Carrier (SC) Read Intensive Solid State Drive (SSD) For HPE ProLiant Generation9 and Generation10 Servers.
The HPE 480GB SAS 12GBPS Read-Intensive drive runs at a storage capacity of 480GB. It has performed the highest Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS interface and it has a small form factor of 2.5-inch SFF. The HPE SAS 12GBPS comes with the advantage of a Drive Transfer Rate of 12 GBPS (external). As for performance, the drive has max random reads up to 170,000 IOPS and max random writes up to 32,000 IOPS. This model has read-write optimization, Smart Carrier, Best Reliability, Digitally Signed Firmware, Hot-Pluggable, and Smart storage capacity Features for Datacenters.
HPE SSD has used the Latest Technology to store and retrieve data. So, it is faster, lighter, more durable, and uses less energy. This storage drive is equipped with the Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS interface. Which has 3 times faster data transfer speeds and Hot-Swap is ready. It delivers temperature-based power control, a minimum MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) rating of 2 million hours, and power‐fail protection. Moreover, Upgrade your system with HPE 480GB SAS 12GBPS Read-Intensive Solid State Drives (SSDs).
Advantages of Digitally Signed Firmware
HPE is provided the highest-quality Digitally signed firmware protection.
Works against data loss.
Gives data stability and safety.
Safeguard from affected HPE drives.
Protecting from Data hacking or theft.
Able to sustaining from harmful changes.
Capable of resisting malware virus.
Shielding spam from malicious attacks.
Benefits of Smart Carrier
Enabled a more balanced system.
Improved performance and greater reliability.
Data-writing and reading process notifies users of the SSD status.
It warns users during removing the SSD drive and alerts against data loss.
HPE Smart Carrier interface delivers critical status and management information.
Power consumption In use, Power savings is a big issue for enterprise customers where saving a few watts across systems in a large data center can add up to huge economic savings. For example, a typical Hard Disk Drive (HDD) uses up to 10 Watt of power, while this Solid State Drive (SSD) will use only 4.73 Watt. Using the HPE SSDs in the servers results in Power Savings of about five times during write operations. The drives are able to save power and improving high-performance at the same time.
Warranty and Services
HPE SSD has 30 Days warranty provided by ALLHDD. You can be satisfied with these services.
Overall, HPE solid-state drives (SSDs) are great! With faster load times for your preferred apps, greater overall efficiency, and durability compared to others. Nowadays increasing storage and performance requirements is challenging for data centers. Their essential needs are enterprise storage applications, web servers, enterprise resource planning, data warehousing, file servers, and database analytics. The HPE 480GB SAS 12GBPS Read-Intensive Series SSD is available with high storage-capacity, using Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS Interface, and without losing enterprise reliability and performance. The HPE brand may be your best choice for better performance and services.
Detail Information about HPE VO000480JWDAR
- VO000480JWDAR HPE 480GB SAS-12GBPS Inten SFF 2.5Inch Hot Swap Solid State Drive SSD
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Part Number or SKU : VO000480JWDAR
- Option Part Number: 875311-B21
- Spare Part Number: 875681-001
- Assembly Number: 867887-001
Technical Information of 480GB SAS-12GBPS SSD
- Type: Hot-Swap Solid State Drive
- Capacity: 480 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- SSD Type: SAS 12GBPS
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Read Intensive
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled With: HPE Smart Carrier
- Lifetime Writes: 1752
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 1
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 GB/sec (External)
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 110000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 32000
- Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 170000@Q128
- Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 32000@Q4
- Random Read Latency: 115
- Random Write Latency: 47
- Maximum Power Consumption: 4.73 Watts
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63Inch
- Width: 3.10Inch
- Depth: 5.45Inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
Compatibility Information for 2.5Inch Hot Swap Solid State Drive
- HPE ProLiant DL Series : DL120 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL120 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Thoughtspot Server (2.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL180 Gen9 Storage (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9
- Special Server DL385 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 High Performance (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-out Base Configuration (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (2.5 Inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series : ML110 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML50 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series : XL270d Gen9 (2.5 Inch), XL450 Gen10 (2.5 Inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage