More Specification of SFP Server Adapter
The X520-DA2 Intel Dual-Ports SFP+ 10 Gigabits Server Adapter is a high-performance network adapter card that has the following additional specifications:
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Bus Type: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Interfaces/Ports: 2 x SFP+
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ap, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3ak
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Linux, VMWare, Citrix XenServer
- Advanced Features: Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq), Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV), Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (Intel I/OAT), Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (Intel VT-c)
- Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI)
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.5 inches
- Weight: 1.2 oz
Please note that this information is based on the specifications of this product Intel Dual-Ports SFP+ 10 Gigabits Server Adapter available as of 2021 and may be subject to change.
Benefits and Features of PCI-Express Adapter
The X520-DA2 Intel Dual-Ports SFP+ 10 Gigabits Server Adapter is a high-performance network adapter card that can be installed in a server to provide it with two 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) connections. It offers a range of benefits and features, including:
- Dual SFP+ ports: The adapter has two SFP+ ports, which support the use of small form-factor pluggable (SFP+) transceivers, allowing for a variety of different types of optical fibers and cables to be used.
- High-speed 10 GbE connectivity: The adapter provides high-speed 10 GbE connectivity, which is ideal for data centers, cloud computing, and other demanding network environments.
- Advanced technologies: The adapter supports advanced technologies such as Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDq) and Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) to improve performance and reduce CPU utilization. Additionally, the adapter supports Intel's advanced technologies like Intel Data Direct I/O Technology and Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity.
- Resiliency and High Availability: Dual-Ports provide redundancy, so that if one port fails, the other can take over, minimizing downtime. Additionally, the adapter supports link aggregation, also known as NIC teaming, which allows multiple ports to be grouped together to form a single, faster, and more resilient connection.
- Intel Advanced Server Features: The adapter supports Intel Advanced Server Features such as Intel I/O Acceleration Technology (Intel I/OAT) and Intel Virtualization Technology for Connectivity (Intel VT-c) which helps to improve the performance, reliability and scalability of virtualized environments.
- Power Management: The adapter supports Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) which allows for the adapter to be power-managed by the operating system, reducing power consumption and heat generation.
The X520-DA2 Intel Dual-Ports SFP+ 10 Gigabits Server Adapter is a high-performance network adapter card that is built with quality components to ensure reliability and durability.
One of the key components of the adapter is the SFP+ transceiver, which is a small form-factor pluggable module that converts electrical signals to optical signals and vice versa. The SFP+ transceiver is a critical component that ensures the adapter can transmit data over optical fibers and cables. These SFP+ transceivers used in the adapter are compliant with industry standards and are of high quality to ensure maximum performance and compatibility with various network environments.
The adapter also uses high-quality capacitors and other components that help to ensure the stability and longevity of the adapter. Additionally, the adapter's PCB (printed circuit board) is designed to provide optimal signal integrity and minimize the effects of electromagnetic interference (EMI) to ensure consistent and reliable performance.
Product Details:Manufacturer: Intel
Networking Type: NIC
Product Name: 10 Gigabit
Dimensions 8.9 x 5.8 x 1.2 Inches
Networking:Device Type : Network Adapter 2 Ports
Form Factor : Plug-In Card Low Profile
Interface (Bus) Type : PCI Express 2.0 X8
Connectivity Technology : Wired
Data Link Protocol : 10 GIGABIT Ethernet
Data Transfer Rate : 10 GBPS
Network / Transport Protocol : TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPSEC, ISCSI
Remote Management Protocol : SNMP, RMON
Status Indicators : Link Activity, Port Transmission Speed, Link Ok
Features : Flow Control, Vlan Support, Packet Filtering, Quality Of Service (QOS), Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDQ)
Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp), Ieee 802.1ae, Ieee 802.1AS
Processor / Memory:Processor : 82599ES Intel
Expansion / ConnectivityExpansion Slots Total (Free) : 2 ( 2 ) X SFP+
Compatible Slots : 1 X PCI Express 2.0 X8 Full-Length, Low-Profile.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product X520-DA2 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.