Advanced Security Features of Ethernet Router
The Cisco ISR 4461 router is a high-performance router that comes equipped with advanced security features to help protect your network from potential threats. Some of these features include:
- Firewall: The ISR 4461 router has a built-in firewall that can be configured to block unwanted traffic and protect your network from external threats.
- VPN: The router supports Virtual Private Network (VPN) connections, which allow for secure remote access to your network.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): The ISR 4461 includes an IPS that can detect and block known network threats.
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP): The router includes AMP, which can detect and block malware, including zero-day threats.
- Identity-Based Networking: The ISR 4461 supports identity-based networking, which allows for secure access to the network based on user credentials.
- Advanced Encryption: The router supports advanced encryption protocols, such as AES and 3DES, to secure data in transit.
- Network Admission Control (NAC): The ISR 4461 includes NAC, which can be used to control access to the network based on the security posture of the connecting device.
- Secure Boot: The ISR 4461 includes secure boot, which helps to ensure that the router is running authentic software and that the boot process has not been tampered with.
These advanced security features help to provide a high level of protection for your network and help to prevent unauthorized access and data breaches.
Hardware Specifications and Features
The ISR4461/K9 Cisco 4461 4 Ports Management Ethernet Router is a high-performance router that provides advanced security features, hardware specifications, and features to help protect your network and improve its performance.
Advanced Security Features: The ISR4461/K9 Cisco 4461 4 Ports Management Ethernet Router provides advanced security features that include threat defense, identity management, and secure access to help protect your network from cyber threats. This router includes Cisco IOS software security features, such as Cisco IOS Firewall, Cisco IOS Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), and Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewall, that provide advanced security capabilities to help protect your network.
Hardware Specifications and Features: The ISR4461/K9 Cisco 4461 4 Ports Management Ethernet Router is equipped with a powerful multicore processor and high-speed memory that provides high-performance routing and switching capabilities. This router also includes 4 built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports, 4 built-in 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 built-in USB ports, and 2 built-in console ports, which provide versatile connectivity options for different types of devices and networks.
The ISR 4461 supports a wide range of Cisco IOS software features, such as Quality of Service (QoS), Network Address Translation (NAT), and VPN that provide advanced networking capabilities to help improve the performance and scalability of your network.
Compatible Software Releases
The ISR4461/K9 Cisco 4461 is a 4-port management Ethernet router that is compatible with a range of software releases. This compatibility allows for flexibility in terms of the features and functionality that can be enabled on the router, as well as the level of performance and throughput that can be achieved. Some of the software releases that the ISR4461/K9 is compatible with include Cisco IOS XE, which is a modular operating system that provides a range of features such as security, quality of service (QoS), and network virtualization. Additionally, the ISR4461/K9 is compatible with Cisco DNA Center, which is a network management and automation platform that enables users to monitor, troubleshoot, and configure their network. The software releases that the ISR4461/K9 is compatible with can be found on the Cisco website or by consulting with Cisco support.
General Information about this Cisco ISR4461/K9
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number ISR4461/K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Type Router
- Total Number of Ports 4
- Management Port Yes
Media & Performance
- Carrier Supported ISDN
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 11
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Ethernet Technology 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- VoIP Supported Yes
- Redundant Power Supply Supported Yes
About Refurbished Products
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cybercriminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ISR4461/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.