Overview of the Dell 49M15 Networking Switch
The Dell EMC Networking N1148P switch is a managed rack-mountable switch that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses. The switch is equipped with 48 ports and has a maximum data transfer rate of up to 1 Gbps. The N1148P switch is part of the Dell EMC Networking product line, which is designed to provide businesses with reliable and affordable network solutions.
The N1148P switch is equipped with 48 Ethernet ports, which are used to connect devices such as computers, servers, and printers to the network. The switch supports both copper and fiber connections, which allows businesses to choose the type of connection that best fits their needs. The switch also supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ technologies, which allows devices such as IP phones and wireless access points to receive power from the switch, eliminating the need for separate power supplies.
Management and Configuration
The N1148P switch is a managed switch, which means that it can be configured and managed using a web-based interface or through a command-line interface. The web-based interface is user-friendly and provides businesses with an easy way to configure and manage their network. The command-line interface is designed for more advanced users who prefer to use command-line tools to manage their network.
The switch also supports various management protocols such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which allows businesses to monitor and manage the switch remotely. The switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) features, which allows businesses to prioritize network traffic and ensure that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
The N1148P switch is designed to be rack-mountable, which means that it can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack. This makes it easy for businesses to install and manage the switch in a data center or server room.
The N1148P switch is designed to be energy-efficient, which means that it consumes less power than other switches in its class. The switch supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) technology, which reduces power consumption during periods of low network activity. The switch also supports IEEE 802.3az, which is a standard for energy-efficient Ethernet that reduces power consumption during periods of low network utilization.
The N1148P switch is equipped with various security features that help to protect the network from unauthorized access and attacks. The switch supports various authentication protocols such as 802.1x, which provides port-based authentication, and RADIUS, which provides centralized authentication. The switch also supports Access Control Lists (ACLs), which allow businesses to control access to the network based on various criteria such as IP address, MAC address, and port number.
Overall, the Dell EMC Networking N1148P switch is a reliable and affordable network switch that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses. The switch is equipped with 48 Ethernet ports and supports both copper and fiber connections.
General Information about the Dell 49M15
- Manufacturer : Dell
- Model Number or SKU# 49M15
- Product Type: Switch
- Type : Networking
- Switch Type : 48 Ports
- Ports : 48 X 10/100/1000 (24 Poe+) + 4 X 10 Gigabit Sfp+
- Power Over Ethernet (poe) : Poe+
- Poe Budget : 375 W
- Performance : Switching Fabric Bandwidth: 176 Gbps ¦ Forwarding Performance: 132 Mpps
- Mac Addresses: 16000 ¦ Aggregated Links (dynamic): 144 ¦ Lag Groups: 64 ¦ Queues Per Port: 8 ¦ Vlans Supported: 512 ¦ Arp Entries: 2048 ¦ Ndp Entries: 400 ¦ Max Acl Rules System-wide: 4000 ¦ Acl: 100 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Ingress Rules: 1023 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv4) Egress Rules: 1023 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Ingress Rules: 1021 ¦ Maximum Acl Rules Per Interface (ipv6) Egress Rules: 253
- Mac Address Table Size : 16000 Entries
- Routing Protocol : Igmpv2, Igmp, Igmpv3
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 2, Snmp, Rmon, Telnet, Http, Tftp, Ssh-2
- Encryption Algorithm : Aes, Ssl, Tls 1.0
- Authentication Method : Radius, Tacacs+, Ldap
- Layer 2 Switching, Mdi/mdi-x Switch, Auto-negotiation, Port Mirroring, Ip Address Filtering, Access Control List (acl) Support, Quality Of Service (qos), Front To Back Airflow, Lldp Support, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (rspan), Management Information Base (mib), Dual Firmware Images, Redundant Fans, Mac And Ip-based Acls Support, Time-controlled Acls Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.2, Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3z, Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3af, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.3ac, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.1v, Ansi/tia-1057, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3at, Ieee 802.3az, Ieee 802.3ax
- Ram : 1 Gb
- Flash Memory : 1 Gb
Expansions And Connectivity
- Interfaces : 24 X Gigabit Lan - Rj-45 ¦ 24 X Gigabit Lan - Rj-45 - Poe+ ¦ 4 X 10gbit Lan - Sfp+ ¦ 1 X Usb - Type A ¦ 1 X Micro-usb
- Power Device : Internal Power Supply
- Installed Qty : 1
- Power Provided : 500 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational : 459 Watt
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.