Operating System compatibility
The 603569-B21 HPE Proliant BL460C G7 1x Intel Xeon E5640 HC 2.66 GHz 6 GB RAM SAS/SATA 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet 2-way blade server is compatible with a range of operating systems.
The server is certified to run the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.0 and later versions
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 SP3 and later versions
In addition to the above, the server is also compatible with other operating systems such as VMware ESXi, Citrix XenServer, and Oracle Linux.
It's important to ensure that the operating system you choose is compatible with the specific hardware and configuration of the server. The manufacturer or vendor may provide a list of compatible operating systems and drivers for the server. It's also recommended to check the operating system vendor's website for compatibility information and system requirements.
he 603569-B21 HPE Proliant BL460C G7 1x Intel Xeon E5640 HC 2.66 GHz 6 GB RAM SAS/SATA 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet 2-way blade server has virtualization capabilities and is certified to run various virtualization software, including:
- VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Citrix XenServer
- Red Hat Virtualization (RHV)
The server can support virtualization workloads through the use of hypervisors, which allow multiple virtual machines (VMs) to run on a single physical server. The Intel Xeon E5640 processor supports virtualization technologies such as Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) and Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d), which can improve the performance and security of virtualized environments.
The server's memory capacity of up to 192 GB and the two 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports can provide a good foundation for running virtualized workloads. The SAS/SATA storage options can also provide sufficient storage capacity for virtual machine disks.
It's important to ensure that the virtualization software you choose is compatible with the specific hardware and configuration of the server. The manufacturer or vendor may provide a list of compatible virtualization software and drivers for the server. It's also recommended to check the virtualization software vendor's website for compatibility information and system requirements.
Expansion slots and bays
The 603569-B21 HPE Proliant BL460C G7 1x Intel Xeon E5640 HC 2.66 GHz 6 GB RAM SAS/SATA 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet 2-way blade server has several expansion slots and bays for additional components and storage.
- One (1) mezzanine I/O expansion slot (Type I or II)
- One (1) storage mezzanine expansion slot
The mezzanine I/O expansion slot can support various mezzanine cards, including network interface cards (NICs) and host bus adapters (HBAs), allowing for additional connectivity options. The storage mezzanine expansion slot can support an additional storage controller, allowing for more storage options.
- Two (2) hot-plug SAS/SATA drive bays
The two hot-plug SAS/SATA drive bays can support various hard disk drives (HDDs) or solid-state drives (SSDs), providing additional storage capacity for the server.
It's important to note that the expansion slots and bays may vary depending on the specific configuration of the server and any additional components or accessories that are installed. It's recommended to review the product specifications provided by the manufacturer or vendor to ensure that the server meets your expansion and storage needs.
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number : 603569-B21
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant BL460C
- Product Name : Proliant Bl460c G7 2-Way Blade Server.
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type : Intel Xeon E5640 (2.66 Ghz, 12mb L3, 80w)
- Multi-Core Technology : Quad-Core
- 64-Bit Computing : Yes
- Installed Qty : 1
- Upgradability : Upgradable.
- Processor Main Features :
- Hyper-Threading Technology.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
- Chipset Type : Intel 5520
- Cache Memory Type : L3 Cache
- Installed Size : 12 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 12 Mb
- Installed Size : 6 Gb
- Max Supported Size : 192 Gb
- Technology : Ddr3 Sdram
- Memory Speed : 1333 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc3-10600
- Form Factor : Dimm 240-Pin
- Features : Registered
- Configuration Features : 3 X 2 Gb
- Pc3-8500 - 192 Gb - Registered.
- Pc3-10600 - 48 Gb - Unbuffered.
- Pc3-10600 - 96 Gb - Registered.
- Advanced Ecc.
- Mirrored Memory.
- Memory Lock Step Mode.
- Online Spare.
Storage & Storage Controller
- Hard Drive : None.
- Optical Drive : None.
- Internal Storage : Two Hot Plug Sff Drive Bays.
- Storage Controller Type : 1 X Raid - Plug-In Card - Pci Express X4
- Controller Interface Type : Serial Ata-300 / Sas 2.0
- Storage Controller Name : Smart Array P410i
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1
Display & Graphics Controller
- Graphics Controller Type : Integrated
- Graphics Processor : Matrox Mga G200
- Supported Resolution :
- 1600 X 1200, 64k, 256, 16
- 1280 X 1024, 16.7m, 64k, 256, 16
- 1024 X 768, 16.7m, 64k, 256,16
- 800 X 600, 16.7m, 64k, 256, 16
- 640 X 480, 16.7m, 64k, 256, 16
- Networking : Network Adapter - Integrated.
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Ethernet Controller : Hp Nc532i
- Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet,10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 3
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol)
- Compliant Standards
- Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x
- Ieee 802.3ad (Lacp), Ieee 802.3ap
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 603569-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.