Product Overview of the HPE 777404-B21
The HPE Proliant DL60 Gen9 CTO Model (LFF) is a refurbished 1U rack server that is designed for businesses that require a high-performance computing system at a cost-effective price point. This server is built to accommodate the needs of small to medium-sized businesses that need a server that is reliable, scalable, and can handle multiple workloads. In this article, we will take a closer look at the features of the HPE 777404-B21 Proliant DL60 Gen9 CTO Model (LFF) server and explain what each of the components means for your business.
Server Model and Design
The HPE 777404-B21 Proliant DL60 Gen9 CTO Model (LFF) server is designed with a 1U rack mount form factor, which makes it easy to fit into a standard data center rack. The server has a non-hot plug 4LFF (Large Form Factor) drive bay configuration which means it can accommodate up to four large-sized hard disk drives. This design feature allows the server to store large amounts of data, making it perfect for businesses that require large storage capacity. The server also comes with an integrated Smart Array B140i controller that supports SATA, SAS, and SSD drives.
Processor and RAM
The HPE 777404-B21 Proliant DL60 Gen9 CTO Model (LFF) server is powered by an Intel Xeon E5-v3 processor, which is a high-performance CPU that can handle multiple workloads simultaneously. This processor has up to 18 cores, and it supports up to 768GB of DDR4 memory across 24 DIMM slots. However, it is important to note that this server comes with no CPU and no RAM, so you will need to purchase these components separately.
Smart Array B140i without FBWC
The server comes with an integrated Smart Array B140i controller that supports SATA, SAS, and SSD drives. However, it does not come with Flash Backed Write Cache (FBWC), which means that there is no backup power supply for the cache memory. This could be an issue for businesses that require a high level of data protection. However, if data protection is not a top priority for your business, then the Smart Array B140i controller should be sufficient.
1GB 2-Port 361i Ethernet Adapter
The HPE 777404-B21 Proliant DL60 Gen9 CTO Model (LFF) server comes with a 1GB 2-Port 361i Ethernet adapter. This adapter allows the server to connect to a network via Ethernet cables. The 2-port configuration enables the server to have two independent network connections, which provides redundancy in case one of the network connections fails.
The HPE 777404-B21 Proliant DL60 Gen9 CTO Model (LFF) server is a refurbished server. This means that it has been previously used and has undergone a refurbishing process to ensure that it is in good working condition. Refurbished servers are a cost-effective alternative to buying a new server, and they can be a great option for businesses that are on a tight budget.
In summary, the HPE 777404-B21 Proliant DL60 Gen9 CTO Model (LFF) server is a cost-effective solution for businesses that require a reliable and high-performance computing system. This server is designed to accommodate multiple workloads, and its large storage capacity makes it perfect for businesses that require a large amount of data storage.
- Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- Manufacturer Part Number : 777404-B21
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant Dl60
- Product Name: Proliant Dl60 G9 - 1u Rack Server (Cto Model)
Processor & Chipset
- Processor Type : Intel Xeon E5-V3
- 64-Bit Computing : Yes
- Compatible Processor Socket : Fclga2011-3
- Installed Qty : None
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Chipset Type : Intel C610 Series
- Cache Memory Type : Smart Cache
- Installed Size : None / 128 Gb (Max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram Pc4-17000r (Ddr4-1600)
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-Pin
- Total Memory Slots : 8
- Ram Supported : 128 Gb - Registered, 256 Gb - Load-Reduced
- Hard Drive : None
- Optical Drive : None
- Storage Controller Name : Smart Array B140i
Network & Communication
- Buffer Size : None
- Disk Drive : Up To 6gb/S Sata (Serial Ata)
- Server Interface : X4 Pcie 2.0
- Connectors : 10 Internal Sata Connectors
- Sata Speed : 6gb/S Sata Links
- Host Memory Addressing : 64-Bit, Supporting Greater Than 4gb Server Memory Space
- Logical Drives Supported : Up To 8 Logical Volumes (6 Physical Drives)
- Raid Support : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 10, Raid 50
- Ethernet Controller : Hp Ethernet 1gb 2-Port 361i Adapter
- Network Interface : 10base-T/100base-Tx/1000base-Tx
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : I350 Powerville
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 4
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Connector : Rj-45 (Two)
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1as, Ieee 802.3az
Expansions And Connectivity:
- Expansion Bays Total (Free) :
- 4 (Total) / 4 (Free) X Hot-Swap 3.5 Lff
Expansion Slots Total (Free):
- 2 (Total) / 2 (Free) X Cpu
- 8 (Total) / 8 (Free) X Dimm 288-Pin
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Low-Profile
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Low-Profile
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Half-Length, Full-Height
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Microsd Card (Internal)
Interfaces & Ports
- 2 X Lan (Gigabit Ethernet)
- 1 X Vga
- 1 X Usb 2.0 ( 1 In Front )
- 3 X Usb 3.0 ( 2 Rear, 1 Internal )
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.