Advanced Features 9010 Series Router
The ASR-9010-SYS Cisco ASR 9010 Chassis is a high-performance routing platform designed for service providers and enterprise networks. It is a rack-mountable, 10-slot chassis that comes with redundant power supplies and fans for high availability. Some of the advanced features of the ASR 9010 Chassis include:
- High-density 10-slot chassis: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports up to 800 Gbps of total system throughput and can accommodate a wide range of interface types, including 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Support for Cisco IOS XR Software: The ASR 9010 Chassis is optimized for service provider and enterprise networks, and it runs on Cisco IOS XR Software, a distributed operating system that provides high reliability, performance, and scalability.
- Advanced routing protocols: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports advanced routing protocols such as Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) which can be used to implement large-scale Internet Protocol (IP) networks.
- Quality of Service (QoS) features: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports various Quality of Service (QoS) features such as Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ) and Low Latency Queuing (LLQ), which can help ensure that critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Network virtualization: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports network virtualization and segmentation using Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) and Layer 2 Virtual Private Network (VPN) which allows the creation of multiple virtual networks on a single physical infrastructure.
- Network security: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports network security features such as access control lists (ACLs) and IP Security (IPsec) which can be used to secure the network and protect against unauthorized access.
- Network management and monitoring: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports network management and monitoring features such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), which can be used to monitor and manage the network.
Routing Protocols and Configuration
The ASR-9010-SYS Cisco ASR 9010 Chassis supports a variety of routing protocols that can be used to configure the routing behavior of the device. Some of the commonly used routing protocols on the ASR 9010 Chassis include:
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP): BGP is a routing protocol that is commonly used to implement large-scale Internet Protocol (IP) networks. It can be used to exchange routing information between routers in different autonomous systems (AS).
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF): OSPF is a link-state routing protocol that is commonly used in service provider and enterprise networks. It uses a link-state database to store routing information and calculates the shortest path to a destination using the Dijkstra algorithm.
- Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS): IS-IS is a link-state routing protocol that is similar to OSPF but it is typically used in large service provider networks.
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP) and RIPv2: RIP is a distance-vector routing protocol that is commonly used in small to medium-sized networks. It uses the Bellman-Ford algorithm to calculate the shortest path to a destination.
To configure the routing protocols on the ASR 9010 Chassis, you will need to log in to the device using a terminal emulator program such as PuTTY or SecureCRT, and then use the command-line interface (CLI) to configure the routing protocols. The exact configuration steps will depend on the routing protocol and the specific requirements of your network. It's recommended to have a good understanding of routing protocols and the ASR 9010 Chassis before attempting to configure it.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Issues
Monitoring and troubleshooting network issues on the ASR-9010-SYS Cisco ASR 9010 Chassis can be performed using a variety of tools and techniques. Some of the common methods for monitoring and troubleshooting network issues on the ASR 9010 Chassis include:
- Show commands: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports a wide range of show commands that can be used to view the current status of the device and its interfaces. These commands can be used to check the status of interfaces, routing protocols, and other network-related information.
- Debug commands: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports a wide range of debug commands that can be used to troubleshoot specific issues on the device. These commands can be used to view detailed information about the device's operation, such as information about routing updates, packet flows, and other network-related information.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP): SNMP can be used to monitor the status of the ASR 9010 Chassis and its interfaces. The device supports SNMP version 1, 2c, and 3 and can be configured to send SNMP traps to a network management system (NMS) when specific events occur on the device.
- Syslog: The ASR 9010 Chassis can be configured to send syslog messages to a syslog server. These messages can be used to track the status of the device and troubleshoot network issues.
- Performance monitoring: The ASR 9010 Chassis supports a range of performance monitoring features such as Cisco Performance Routing (PfR) and Flexible NetFlow (FNF) which allows for monitoring and troubleshoot the network traffic and performance issues.
- Cisco Network Assurance Engine (NAE): Cisco Network Assurance Engine (NAE) is a platform that provides network-wide visibility and automation for network assurance. It can help in troubleshoot and identify the root cause of network issues.
It's recommended to have a good understanding of the ASR 9010 Chassis, the network infrastructure and the different monitoring and troubleshoot tools before attempting to monitor and troubleshoot network issues on the device. Cisco provides many documentations and trainings that can help in mastering the device.
General Information of Cisco ASR-9010-SYS
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# ASR-9010-SYS
- Product Series ASR 9000
- Product Model ASR 9010
- Product Name ASR 9010 Chassis
- Product Type Router Chassis
I/O Expansions of Cisco Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 10
Power Description for Cisco Router Chassis
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- Power Source Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Yes
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASR-9010-SYS at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.