More Information of Rack-mountable Switch
The C1000-24P-4G-L Cisco Catalyst 1000-24P 24-Ports Managed Switch is a high-performance, reliable switch that is designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It has 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 SFP ports for fiber connectivity. It also supports advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) to optimize network performance and reduce power consumption. It also provides built-in security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) and IEEE 802.1X authentication to protect against unauthorized access and network threats. Additionally, it can be managed and configured through a web-based interface, CLI or SNMP.
The Cisco Catalyst 1000-24P is a reliable Ethernet switch that is designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It is built on the Cisco Catalyst 1000 family and it offers a range of features that are designed to improve network availability and performance. Some of these features include:
- Hot-swappable power supplies and fans: This allows for easy maintenance and replacement without disrupting network operations
- Redundant power supply options: This helps ensure that the switch will continue to operate even if one power supply fails.
- Quality of Service (QoS) and traffic management: This helps to ensure that critical network traffic is prioritized and that the switch can handle large amounts of data without slowing down.
- Cisco IOS Software: This is a robust operating system that is designed to provide a stable, secure, and feature-rich environment for network operations.
General Information about this Cisco C1000-24P-4G-L
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# C1000-24P-4G-L
- Product Line: Catalyst
- Product Series: 1000
- Product Model: C1000-24P
- Product Name: Catalyst C1000-24P Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces/Ports for Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Uplink Port Yes
- Modular Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Gigabit Ethernet PoE+
Performance of 24 Ports Managed Switch
- Media Type Supported Twisted Pair
- Media Type Supported Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology 1000Base-X
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 4
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Number of SFP Slots 4
- BOOTP support, ARP support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Intrusion Detection System (IDS), Broadcast Storm Control, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Dying Gasp support, sFlow, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), fanless, Shaped Round Robin (SRR), LACP support, LLDP support, MAC Address Notification, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Management Information Base (MIB), Class of Service (CoS), 802.1x authentication, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, IGMP filtering, IP source guard, Weighted Tail Drop (WTD), SmartPort technology, VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), Spanning-tree Root Guard (STRG), Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), proxy ARP, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), loopback detection, MAC Access Bypass (MAB), BPDU Guard, Network Edge Access Topology (NEAT)
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az, Bluetooth 4.0, IEEE 802.1AX
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 24 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+ - 15 W ¦ 4 x 1000Base-X SFP uplink ¦ 1 x management RJ-45 ¦ 1 x mini-USB Type B ¦ 1 x USB Type A
- Kerberos, Secure Shell (SSH), RADIUS, TACACS+, Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2)
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported: 2
Management & Protocols
- Routing Protocol: IGMP, MLDv2, MLD, MSTP, RSTP, STP
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, TFTP, SSH, SSH-2, CLI, NTP, ICMP, DHCP, RSTP, TACACS+, RADIUS
- Manageable Yes
- Processor: X ARM: 800 MHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Status Indicators: Status
- Power Device: Internal power supply
- Installed Qty: 1
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50 - 60 Hz)
- Power Source Power Supply
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height 1.7 Inch
- Width 17.5 Inch
- Depth 11.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 7.78 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 23 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 122 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 90%
- Min Storage Temperature: -13 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 158 °F
- Humidity Range Storage : 5 - 95%
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configurations on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C1000-24P-4G-L at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.