Advanced Security Features of Voice Security Bundle
The C2851-H-VSEC/K9 Cisco 2800 Router Voice Security Bundle is a security-enhanced router that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. It provides advanced security features that help protect against a wide range of threats, including:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) capabilities: The router supports both site-to-site and remote access VPNs, which provide secure connections for remote users and branch offices.
- Firewall: The router includes a stateful firewall that can inspect and filter incoming and outgoing traffic based on predefined security policies.
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS): The router includes an IPS that can detect and prevent known and emerging threats.
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP): The router includes AMP, which uses machine learning and behavioral analysis to detect and block malware.
- Encryption: The router supports a range of encryption protocols, including AES, 3DES and DES, which can be used to encrypt traffic and protect sensitive data.
- Network admission control (NAC): The router supports NAC, which provides network access control by verifying the health and security posture of devices attempting to access the network.
- Secure Communications: The router offers secure communication features such as secure voice and secure wireless.
- Secure IoT: The router also supports features such as Cisco IoT Field Network Director and Cisco IoT Control Center, which are designed to provide secure and robust IoT solutions.
- Network Segmentation: The router provides network segmentation feature that enables you to create multiple virtual networks on a single physical infrastructure, providing enhanced security and control over the network.
All in all, the C2851-H-VSEC/K9 Cisco 2800 Router Voice Security Bundle is an advanced security-enhanced router that provides a wide range of security features such as VPN, firewall, IPS, AMP, encryption, NAC, secure voice and wireless, secure IoT and network segmentation. These features help to protect against a wide range of threats, helping to secure the network and protect sensitive data.
Hardware Specifications and Features
The C2851-H-VSEC/K9 Cisco 2800 Router Voice Security Bundle is a high-performance router that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses and enterprise branch offices. It includes a variety of hardware specifications and features that allow it to handle high-bandwidth applications and support a wide range of connectivity options. Some of the key hardware specifications and features include:
- Processor: The router is powered by a 1.5GHz Cisco QuantumFlow Processor, which provides high-performance routing and VPN capabilities.
- Memory: The router comes with 2GB of DRAM and 4GB of flash memory, which provides ample storage for routing tables, VPN configurations, and other data.
- Interfaces: The router comes with 8 Ethernet ports, 4 of which support PoE, and 2 Gigabit Ethernet WAN ports.
- Modularity: The router supports flexible WAN and LAN interface card (WIC/VWIC) slot options, which provide the ability to add additional interfaces, such as T1/E1, serial, and ISDN.
- Power: The router supports both AC and DC power options and can operate in temperatures from 32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (0 to 40 degrees Celsius).
- Physical dimensions: The router measures 1.75 x 17.5 x 14.5 inches (4.45 x 44.45 x 36.83 cm) and weighs approximately 11.5 pounds (5.22 kg)
- Voice and Voice Security Bundle: The router includes a voice security bundle that provides advanced security features for voice over IP (VoIP) communications.
- Wireless option: The router has a built-in wireless option that supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS): The router supports advanced QoS features, such as traffic shaping and prioritization, which help to ensure that mission-critical applications receive the bandwidth they need.
- Redundancy and High Availability: The router supports a range of redundancy and high-availability features, such as Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), which help to ensure that the network remains available even in the event of a failure.
High Availability and Redundancy Options
The C2851-H-VSEC/K9 Cisco 2800 Router Voice Security Bundle includes a range of high availability and redundancy options that help to ensure that the network remains available even in the event of a failure. Some of the key high availability and redundancy options include:
- Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP): HSRP is a Cisco proprietary protocol that allows for the creation of virtual routers, which share a virtual IP address. If the primary router fails, the secondary router takes over and continues to forward packets, ensuring that there is no interruption in network services.
- Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP): VRRP is a Cisco proprietary protocol that provides redundancy for the virtual IP address. In case the primary router fails, the secondary router takes over and continues to forward packets, ensuring that there is no interruption in network services.
- Stateful switchover (SSO) for VPN: SSO for VPN allows for the seamless transition of VPN sessions from one router to another in the event of a failure, ensuring that there is no interruption in VPN services.
- Dual power supply: The router supports dual power supply options, which allows for a redundant power source to be used in case of a power failure.
- Dual ISDN Backup: The router has dual ISDN backup feature, which allows for a secondary ISDN connection to be used in case of a failure of the primary connection.
- Dual WAN interfaces: The router has dual WAN interfaces which allows for a secondary WAN connection to be used in case of a failure of the primary connection.
- Flexible NetFlow: The router support Flexible NetFlow feature allows for monitoring and tracking of network traffic, which can be used to detect and troubleshoot network issues.
General Information about this Cisco C2851-H-VSEC/K9
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number C2851-H-VSEC/K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Series 2800
- Product Model 2851
- Product Name 2851 HVSEC Bundle Router
- Product Type Router
- Total Number of Ports 2
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 12
- Expansion Slot Type AIM
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type EVM
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
Management & Protocols
- Security Features-
- AES 128
- AES 192
- AES 256
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- URL Filtering
- Integrated Hardware Based Encryption
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 256 MB
- Memory Card Supported CompactFlash
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C2851-H-VSEC/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.