Advanced Features 3 Ports Router
The C2951-VSEC-CUBE/K9 Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router is a high-performance router that is designed for medium to large-sized businesses and enterprise environments. It has several advanced features that make it suitable for these types of networks, including:
- Virtualization: The router supports virtualization through the Virtual Services Platform (VSP) and Virtual Service Blade (VSB) architecture, allowing multiple virtual routers to run on a single physical device. This helps to improve network efficiency and reduce costs.
- Security: The router has advanced security features such as VPN, firewall, and intrusion prevention to protect against threats such as hacking and malware.
- Voice and Video: The router supports voice and video through the integration of voice gateway and video endpoint capabilities, making it suitable for VoIP and video conferencing applications.
- Network Services: The router includes a wide range of network services such as Quality of Service (QoS), IPv6, and multicast, to help improve network performance and scalability.
- High-performance: The router has a high-performance routing engine that can handle large amounts of data traffic, allowing it to support high-bandwidth applications such as video streaming and online gaming.
- Scalability: The router has three ports and 13 slots, which allows it to be easily expanded to meet the needs of growing networks. It can support a wide range of modules such as WAN interfaces, network processing engines, and security blades.
- Redundancy: The router has built-in redundancy features such as redundant power supplies and fans to ensure high availability, which helps to minimize downtime in the event of a failure.
Routing Protocols and Configuration
The C2951-VSEC-CUBE/K9 Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router supports a variety of routing protocols, including:
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP): BGP is a routing protocol used to exchange routing information between routers in different autonomous systems (AS).
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP): EIGRP is a Cisco proprietary routing protocol that supports both IP and IPX protocols.
- Open Shortest Path First (OSPF): OSPF is a link-state routing protocol that is commonly used in enterprise networks.
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP) version 1 and 2 : RIP is a distance-vector routing protocol that is commonly used in small to medium-sized networks.
- Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS): IS-IS is a link-state routing protocol that is often used in large service provider networks.
- Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS): MPLS is a protocol that is used to create virtual private networks (VPNs) and is commonly used in service provider networks.
The configuration of these routing protocols will depend on the specific requirements of the network and the devices that are being used. Typically, administrators will use the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) to configure the router and set up routing protocols. This may involve configuring interfaces, setting up routing protocols, and configuring access control lists (ACLs) to control network access.
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Network Issues
There are several tools and techniques that can be used to monitor and troubleshoot network issues on the C2951-VSEC-CUBE/K9 Cisco 2951 Integrated Services Router:
- Cisco IOS commands: The Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) provides a variety of commands that can be used to monitor and troubleshoot the router. These commands can be used to check the status of interfaces, view routing tables, and monitor system performance.
- SNMP: Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) can be used to monitor the router and other network devices. SNMP allows administrators to collect performance and status information from devices on the network.
- Syslog: The router can be configured to send system log messages to a syslog server, which can be used to monitor and troubleshoot issues.
- Netflow: NetFlow is a feature that allows the router to collect information about network traffic flow. This information can be used to identify traffic patterns, troubleshoot performance issues, and detect security threats.
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure: Cisco Prime Infrastructure is a network management tool that can be used to monitor and troubleshoot the router and other devices on the network.
- Remote Access: Remote access, such as Telnet, SSH or a web interface, can be used to connect to the router remotely, which allows administrators to monitor and troubleshoot the router from a remote location.
In addition to these tools and techniques, it is important to have a good understanding of the network topology, as well as the specific configurations and settings of the router and other network devices. This knowledge can be used to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Manufacturer Part Number C2951-VSEC-CUBE/K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Series 2900
- Product Model 2951
- Product Name 2951 Integrated Services Router
- Product Type Routera
- Total Number of Ports 3
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports 3
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 13
- Expansion Slot Type HWIC
- Expansion Slot Type PVDM
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
Network & Communication
- Network Technology 10/100/1000Base-T
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Standard Memory 512 MB
- Maximum Memory 2 GB
- Memory Technology DRAM
- Flash Memory 256 MB
- Memory Card Supported CompactFlash (CF) Card
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
Routers lead the line as the first line of network security in homes and offices. It prevents intrusion into a network while creating a firewall to provide the highest level of security on several network types. They are the best ways of keeping computer systems, network systems, and information contained in them safe from intrusion.
A router is designed to be more capable than several other network devices such as hubs or switches that can only carry out basic network functions. For instance, a hub only transfers data between network devices without analyzing or doing anything with those data. On the other hand, routers are able to analyze data sent between network devices. They can change the packaging of such data and send it over to a different network.
Routers are the perfect devices to share an internet connection between multiple computers in home networks. A router typically connects to the modem using a network cable. Router networking occurs via a WAN port or the internet. There are also wireless routers that connect to devices using different wireless standards.
The hardware inside these routers allows them to cope with several network use at the same time. Many of these routers come with dual-core and quad-core processors. These processor options allow them to handle lots of data more effectively. Users can use their Wi-Fi routers for activities such as video streaming, online gaming, data backups, and more. Even while carrying out those operations, the routers perform at the highest levels.
Users will get routers that broadcast wireless signals over two frequencies (for dual-band) or more (for tri-band and others). These routers run at frequencies that can cover a wide expanse of area. They are not congested and are perfect for office buildings, homes, and large enterprises. Clients will find routers that emit their signals between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Built-in Security Features
These router networking devices also come with security features such as device quarantine, firmware updates, automatic updates, and more. The features allow them to provide network-level protection against attacks. With these features, cyber criminals will be unable to infiltrate home networks.
Types of Routers
There are several types of routers that users can benefit from. Some of them include:
- Core Routers. These are the types used by Internet Service Providers. They are the fastest and most powerful types. They sit at the center of the internet and forward data through the main fiber Optics.
- Wireless Routers. These work in a similar manner as a home or business LAN. However, they give room for better mobility for laptops, tablets, and other portable devices. These types offer transmission over short distances.
- Enterprise Routers. These are the types employed by large companies. Organizations use enterprise routers to connect their networks to these core routers.
- Branch Routers. These types connect an enterprise's remote offices to its Wide Area Network (WAN). They come with improved features such as wireless LAN management, time-division multiplexing, WAN acceleration, and more.
- Edge Routers. These are the most commonly used types in homes and small businesses. They are low-capacity devices that connect to the public internet or private WAN, or external LAN.
- Logical Routers. They function similarly to hardware to create several network routes.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C2951-VSEC-CUBE/K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Router
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.