Scalable and Flexibility of 350 Series Switch
Scalable and flexible are two important features of the Cisco CBS350-24S-4G 24 Ports Business 350 Series SFP Rack Mountable Switch.
Scalable means that the switch can easily be expanded or upgraded to meet the changing needs of a business. The switch has 24 SFP ports, which can be used to connect to other switches or devices, allowing for easy expansion of the network. Additionally, the switch has a built-in 4Gbps backplane, which allows for high-speed data transfer and can handle the increased traffic that comes with a growing network.
Flexible means that the switch can be configured and customized to fit the specific needs of a business. The switch has a variety of advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs, and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) that can be configured to optimize network performance and security. Additionally, the switch can be managed remotely using Cisco's web-based management interface, making it easy for IT professionals to monitor and configure the switch from anywhere.
Maximize Connectivity and Efficiency
- Utilize all 24 SFP ports for maximum connectivity. Connect devices such as servers, storage devices, and other network devices to the switch to expand your network.
- Implement VLANs (Virtual LANs) to segment your network and improve security and efficiency. This will allow you to create different networks for different departments or groups within your organization.
- Configure Quality of Service (QoS) to prioritize different types of traffic. This will ensure that critical applications such as VoIP and video conferencing have priority over less important traffic.
- Use Link Aggregation (LAG) to bundle multiple ports together to create a single logical link. This will increase the bandwidth and provide redundancy in case of a single port failure.
- Enable Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) to save energy by reducing power consumption when the switch is not in use. This feature is especially useful for switches that are always on, such as those in data centers.
- Implement Access Control Lists (ACLs) to control access to the network and improve security. This will allow you to restrict access to specific devices or IP addresses.
- Monitor the switch using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to keep an eye on the performance and health of the switch. This will allow you to quickly identify and troubleshoot any issues.
- Use the Cisco Network Assistant (CNA) to manage the switch. This software provides a simple and user-friendly interface for configuring and monitoring the switch.
- Regularly update the firmware of the switch to ensure that it is running the latest security and performance enhancements.
- Use the switch in a rack mountable form-factor to save space and make it easy to access and maintain. This will also make it easy to install and expand your network as needed.
Power and cooling options
The Cisco CBS350-24S-4G 24 Ports Business 350 Series SFP Rack Mountable Switch is a powerful and efficient networking solution for small and medium-sized businesses. It offers a variety of power and cooling options to ensure optimal performance and reliability.
- The switch can be powered through an AC power supply, with an input voltage of 100 to 240 VAC and a frequency of 50 to 60 Hz.
- It also has an internal power supply, which can provide up to 350W of power to the switch.
- The switch also supports the use of an external redundant power supply (RPS) to ensure that the switch continues to function even in the event of a power failure.
- The switch has a built-in cooling system that uses fans to dissipate heat, ensuring that the switch operates at optimal temperatures.
- The switch also has a temperature sensor that monitors the internal temperature and adjusts the fan speed accordingly to ensure that the switch stays cool.
- The switch also has an external temperature sensor port, which allows the user to monitor the temperature of the surrounding environment and make any necessary adjustments to the fan speed.
General Information about this Cisco CBS350-24S-4G
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# CBS350-24S-4G
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Product Series 350
Technical Information of 24 Ports Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Total Number of Network Ports 2
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details 2 x Gigabit Ethernet TP/SFP Combo
Dimension for Ethernet Switch
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 17.3 Inch
- Depth: 8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 5.95 LBS
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 28
- Expansion Slot Type SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Shared SFP Slot Yes
- Number of SFP Slots 28
Network & Communication
- Layer Supported 3
- Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Power Description
- Input Voltage 120 V AC
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Power Consumption 34.30 W
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product CBS350-24S-4G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.