Enhancing Network Efficiency
Enhancing the network efficiency of the 10-2566-01 Cisco Fabric Extender SFP+ Transceiver can be achieved by following the following steps:
- Upgrading Firmware: Make sure that the firmware of the Cisco Fabric Extender SFP+ Transceiver is up to date. This will ensure that the device is running on the latest version of the software and has all the latest features and bug fixes.
- Link Aggregation: Link Aggregation (LAG) helps in increasing the network efficiency by combining multiple physical links into a single logical link, increasing the overall bandwidth and improving network reliability.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Implementing Quality of Service (QoS) helps prioritize network traffic, ensuring that high priority traffic like voice and video gets priority over other traffic like email and file transfers.
- Reducing Latency: Reducing latency helps in improving network efficiency by reducing the time it takes for data to travel from source to destination. This can be achieved by optimizing network configurations and using high-speed switches and routers.
- Bandwidth Management: Bandwidth management helps in controlling and optimizing the use of network bandwidth, ensuring that the available bandwidth is utilized efficiently.
- Traffic Monitoring: Regular monitoring of network traffic helps identify and troubleshoot issues, optimize network performance and maintain network efficiency.
By following these steps, the network efficiency of the 10-2566-01 Cisco Fabric Extender SFP+ Transceiver can be enhanced, providing improved performance and a better overall user experience.
Wavelength and Channel Capacity
The 10-2566-01 Cisco Fabric Extender SFP+ Transceiver is designed to operate with a wavelength of 850 nm over multi-mode fiber (MMF). The wavelength is an important parameter in determining the type of fiber optic cable and connector that can be used with the transceiver. In this case, the transceiver can be used with OM3 and OM4 fiber optic cables, which are commonly used for short-distance transmissions within data centers.
The channel capacity of the 10-2566-01 Cisco Fabric Extender SFP+ Transceiver is 10 Gbps, which is the maximum data rate that can be transmitted over the optical link. The channel capacity is influenced by various factors, such as the modulation technique, the quality of the fiber optic cable, and the distance between the two endpoints. In this case, the transceiver uses 64b/66b encoding and supports up to 300 meters of transmission distance over OM3 fiber and up to 400 meters over OM4 fiber.
The 10-2566-01 Cisco Fabric Extender SFP+ Transceiver is a hot-swappable and easy-to-install transceiver module that is compatible with various Cisco networking devices, such as switches, routers, and fabric extenders. It provides high-speed connectivity between devices in a data center and enables efficient data transfer and processing.
Signal Integrity and Reliability
The 10-2566-01 Cisco Fabric Extender SFP+ transceiver is designed to meet high standards of signal integrity and reliability. The transceiver is equipped with advanced optics technology that ensures high-speed, error-free data transmission over fiber optic networks. The transceiver also features an SFP+ form factor, which supports data rates of up to 10 Gbps, providing high bandwidth and low latency for demanding data center applications.To further ensure signal integrity and reliability, the 10-2566-01 transceiver is equipped with digital optical monitoring (DOM) technology. This feature allows for real-time monitoring of optical parameters such as temperature, power, and laser bias current, providing early detection of potential issues and reducing the risk of network downtime. The transceiver also includes automatic laser shutdown in the event of a fault, providing an additional level of protection to prevent network downtime and data loss.The 10-2566-01 transceiver is compliant with industry standards such as SFP+ MSA, IEEE 802.3ae, and RoHS, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of networking equipment. The transceiver is also designed to be hot-swappable, allowing for easy installation and replacement without disrupting network operations.
Key Information about this Cisco 10-2566-01
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU: 10-2566-01
- Product Model: FET-10G
- Product Name: FET-10G Fabric Extender SFP+ Module
- Product Type: SFP+
Technical Information of Transceiver Module
- Application/Usage Optical Network
- Application/Usage Data Networking
Interfaces/Ports of Fabric Extender Transceiver
- Interfaces/Ports 1 x 10GBase-X
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x LC/PC Duplex 10GBase-X Network
Performance of 10-2566-01 Cisco SFP+ Module
- Connectivity Media Multi-mode Optical Fiber 10GBase-X
- Data Transfer Rate 10 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Nexus 2000 Switch
About Refurbished Products
Building a fiber-optic network calls for a lot of planning and consideration of many factors. Transceivers are part of the many devices used to build optical fiber systems. A transceiver serves the combined roles of a transmitter and a receiver in that it transmits and receives signals. They are most common in communication equipment such as cellular phones, cordless telephone sets, and radio. Small form factors are required as networks become dense and space is limited, which sees transceivers included in chipsets.
In local area networks (LAN), a transceiver is used to connect a computer to printers and other devices on the network. Usually, the transceiver is integrated into the Network Interface Card (NIC)
Typical Roles of a Transceiver
- Used to convert frequencies from IF to RF.
- Widespread use in wireless communication to transmit data – voice, data, and video.
- RF transceivers are used in communication devices to support radio and TV signal transmission, digital signals transmission, and satellite communication.
- Collision detection – detection of simultaneous signals on the network.
- Transceivers can be deployed to provide a jabber function to interrupt transmission of long data stream outputs.
Look no further for all types of transceivers including fiber optic transceivers, wireless transceivers, Ethernet transceivers, and RF transceivers. All these transceivers have different characteristics and support full-duplex communication, but the principle behind their work remains the same. Different types of transceivers will have varying numbers of ports used in transceiver networking connections.
RF Transceivers: these devices are used to transmit video or voice data over a wireless medium. Commonly used for satellite communication, radio transmission, and ITE/WiMax/WLAN networks. The radio transceiver works by silencing the receiver when it is transmitting. There is an electronic switch that facilitates the connection of both the receiver and transmitter on the same antenna. The switch protects the receiver from damage that may be caused by the transmitter output.
Fiber Optic Transceivers: Also referred to as optical modules or fiber optical transceivers. Used to transmit data in fiber optic technology. The network must also have electronic components to encode or decode data into light signals.
Ethernet Transceivers: Basically used to connect electronic devices in a network so that they are able to transmit and receive data. It is also referred to as a media access unit (MAU). The best application of these transceivers is in the specification of IEEE 802.3 and Ethernet. Ethernet transceivers will detect a collision, provide Ethernet interface processing, convert digital data, and provide access to the network.
Wireless Transceivers: Wireless transceivers are a fundamental component necessary for data delivery in wireless networks. These transceivers have two layers. The physical layer has a baseband processor and RF front end. The processor converts a bitstream to a collection symbol flow for data transmission. The second layer is a MAC layer for link traffic control in contacting wireless links, improving data throughput, and preventing collisions.
We guarantee our customers high quality and reliability for all our transceiver networking solutions, irrespective of the type and size of your network.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 10-2566-01 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Transceiver
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.