Maximizing Your Space with Shelf Assembly
The Maximizing Your Space of 15454-SA-HD Cisco ONS 15454 Shelf Assembly refers to the utilization of the shelf space in the Cisco ONS 15454 device to its maximum potential. The 15454-SA-HD is a high-density shelf assembly that can hold up to ten optical network units (ONUs) and multiple power supplies in a compact and organized manner.
Maximizing the space of this shelf assembly is crucial for organizations that require efficient and effective use of their network equipment. By maximizing the space, organizations can store more ONUs and power supplies, reducing the need for additional shelves and freeing up valuable real estate.
The 15454-SA-HD has been designed with this in mind, with features such as high-density optical splitters and an easy-to-use cable management system that ensure that the available space is used optimally. The shelf assembly also features an intuitive interface that makes it easy for network administrators to monitor and manage the ONUs and power supplies.
In conclusion, maximizing the space of the 15454-SA-HD Cisco ONS 15454 Shelf Assembly is important for organizations looking to make the most of their network equipment. With its high-density design and intuitive interface, the shelf assembly provides a convenient and efficient solution for managing and organizing network components.
Step-by-Step Guide to Assembling
- Gather all necessary tools and materials. You will need a Phillips screwdriver, a flat-head screwdriver, and all of the components that came with your 15454-SA-HD shelf assembly.
- Locate a stable and level surface to assemble the shelf on. Make sure it is large enough to accommodate the entire shelf and its components.
- Take the shelf frame and attach the two brackets on each side of the frame using screws. Make sure they are securely attached.
- Place the frame on the work surface and attach the power distribution unit (PDU) using screws. Make sure it is securely attached to the frame.
- Attach the fan tray to the back of the frame using screws. Make sure it is securely attached.
- Place the battery backup unit (BBU) in the designated slot on the back of the fan tray. Secure it in place using screws.
- Attach the line card tray to the front of the frame using screws. Make sure it is securely attached.
- Place the line card in the designated slot in the line card tray. Secure it in place using screws.
- Attach the line card interface module (LIM) to the back of the line card. Make sure it is securely attached.
- Connect the line card to the LIM using the appropriate cables.
- Connect the PDU to the line card using the appropriate cables.
- Connect the BBU to the line card using the appropriate cables.
- Connect the fan tray to the line card using the appropriate cables.
- Connect the power cord to the PDU and plug it into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the power switch on the PDU. The shelf should now be fully assembled and operational.
- Check all connections and make sure everything is securely in place.
- Label all cables and connections to keep track of them. This will make maintenance and troubleshooting much easier in the future.
Customize Your Shelf Assembly
The 15454-SA-HD Cisco ONS 15454 Shelf Assembly is a high-density shelf that can be customized to meet specific network requirements. The shelf can be configured to support up to 20 line cards, providing a scalable solution for increasing network capacity.
The customization options for the 15454-SA-HD shelf assembly include:
- Line card slot configuration: The number of line card slots can be configured based on the network requirement.
- Power supply options: The shelf can be configured with AC or DC power supplies, depending on the network power requirements.
- Network management options: The shelf can be configured with network management options, including network management modules, Ethernet management interfaces, and remote management capabilities.
- Optical components: The shelf can be configured with optical components, including SFPs, optical transceivers, and optical amplifiers.
- Cable management: The shelf can be configured with cable management options, including cable trays, cable guides, and cable tie points.
- Rack mount options: The shelf can be configured with rack mount options, including fixed or sliding rack mounts, and can be mounted in a variety of rack configurations.
The customizable options for the 15454-SA-HD shelf assembly allow for a flexible and scalable solution for networks of all sizes. With the ability to configure the shelf to meet specific network requirements, this shelf assembly is a versatile and cost-effective solution for network upgrades and expansions.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: 15454-SA-HD
- Type: Networking
- Sub-Type: Network Accessories
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Name: 15454 Sa Hd Nebs3 Ansi With Rca And Ship Ki
- Product Type: Rack shelf
- Compatible With : Cisco ONS 15454, Cisco ONS 15000 15454
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 15454-SA-HD at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.