Reliable Power Supply for Networking Applications
The A9K-3KW-AC Cisco 3000 Watt Redundant Power Module provides a reliable power supply solution for networking applications. It is designed for the ASR 9000 Series routers and is compatible with the following platforms:
- ASR 9010 Router
- ASR 9006 Router
- ASR 9922 Router
- ASR 9001 Router
- ASR 9001-S Router
- ASR 9001-S-B Router
- ASR 9006-S Router
The A9K-3KW-AC has two power supplies built-in, ensuring redundancy and high availability for the network. It provides a nominal output voltage of -48 V DC and has a maximum output power of 3,000 watts. The module also has built-in power supply monitoring, protection, and alarm capabilities.
The A9K-3KW-AC meets the requirements for a reliable power supply solution for networking applications, providing a high-performance, high-availability power source for network devices.
Power Supply Monitoring and Management
The A9K-3KW-AC Cisco 3000 Watt Redundant Power Module is designed to provide power redundancy and management for high-performance networking applications. The module provides power supply monitoring and management features to ensure reliable and efficient operation.
Some of the key features of power supply monitoring and management for the A9K-3KW-AC include:
- Power Supply Monitoring: The module constantly monitors the power supply status, providing real-time information on power usage, voltage levels, and current draw. This information can be used to detect any issues with the power supply and take appropriate action.
- Redundant Power: The module provides dual power supplies, which ensure that there is always a backup power supply available in case one fails. This enhances the reliability and availability of the network.
- Power Management: The module provides power management features that allow administrators to set power usage thresholds and limits, and to control the distribution of power to various components of the network.
- Remote Management: The module can be managed remotely using SNMP, allowing administrators to monitor and manage the power supply from a central location.
- Alarms and Alerts: The module provides alarms and alerts to indicate any issues with the power supply, such as low voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions. This helps to prevent potential power failures and other issues that could impact network performance.
Technical Specifications of A9K-3KW-AC
The A9K-3KW-AC Cisco 3000 Watt Redundant Power Module is a power supply unit designed for use with the Cisco ASR 9000 Series routers. Here are the technical specifications for this power module:
- Input Voltage: • AC Input Voltage Range: 180-265 VAC • AC Input Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Power Output: • Output Power: 3000 W • Output Voltage: -48 VDC • Maximum Output Current: 62.5 A • Power Factor Correction: 90%
- Power Redundancy: • Dual-redundant power supply design with power sharing • Load Sharing: Based on output voltage, not current • Hot-swappable, field-replaceable units (FRUs)
- Environmental Conditions: • Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C • Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C • Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing) • Operating Altitude: Up to 3000 meters
- Physical Characteristics: • Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 522 x 88 mm • Weight: 12.7 kg • LED Indicators: Power supply status
- Compliance: • Safety: UL/CSA/IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-22, EN 60950-22 • EMC: EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024, CISPR 22, CISPR 24 • RoHS Compliance: Yes • WEEE Compliance: Yes.
Key Information for this Cisco A9K-3KW-AC
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU # A9K-3KW-AC
- Product Name: AC Power Module
- Product Type: Redundant Power Module
Voltage Details of Power Module
- Wattage : 3000 Watt
- Compatibility: For Cisco ASR 9000 Series
About New Bulk Pack Products
All the devices in the IT system need electrical power to function. That power gets into them through a power supply, which is tasked with converting the AC mains voltage to regulated DC voltage. A router, being one of the networking devices, also requires power to function. It can have other powered devices attached to it.
Built-In Power Module
Most computers and data center equipment have built-in power supply modules. These modules have receptacles at the side of the chassis where a power cord from the main outlet is attached. The built-in router power supply needs to be very energy-efficient to reduce internal heating. Remember that any electrical power that is not converted into output is lost as heat.
Redundant Power Supply
Redundant power supply (RPS) are standalone power units used for standby power supply to a router. It requires a cable to connect it to the mains power socket outlet and a different one connecting it to the router. Usually, these RPSs have backup batteries to power the router when there is a power outage.
Since it is a backup power supply, it is designed with an intelligent monitoring system. This system sounds the alarm when the mains power disconnects, the battery runs low, and the battery is nearly dead. It also auto disconnects loads when the battery voltage drops below 11V. However, these functionalities vary from one router power supply model to the other and also depend on the capacity of the internal batteries.
Increased System Reliability
If you find an excellent router power supply, your system can be more stable. It can be even more reliable with a redundant power supply to back it up when there are power outages. The intelligent alarm system also makes it possible to act quickly when the battery is running low. Generally, a reliable power supply system will reduce downtime.
Budgeting for Router Power Supply
The prices for power supply vary from one model to the next, and you don't have an option. You need the appropriate router power supply for your router model. These differences have made shopping very difficult, but ALLHDD has made everything simple.
If you are looking for an affordable router power supply, then we got you covered. At ALLHDD, you will find any computer hardware you need. We are also available to help our customers in shopping for these computer hardware products. Contact us for more information!
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product A9K-3KW-AC at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Power Supply - Router PSU
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.