Networking and Connectivity Options
The Cisco ASR9K Route Switch Processor (A9K-RSP-4G) is a high-performance management module that provides advanced routing, switching, and network connectivity options for enterprise networks. Some of the key networking and connectivity options of the A9K-RSP-4G include:
- Routing: The A9K-RSP-4G supports a wide range of routing protocols, including Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), to provide advanced routing capabilities for enterprise networks.
- Switching: The A9K-RSP-4G supports a variety of switching protocols, including Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP), and Virtual Switching System (VSS), to provide advanced switching capabilities for enterprise networks.
- Network Connectivity: The A9K-RSP-4G provides a variety of network connectivity options, including 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, to connect to other devices and networks.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The A9K-RSP-4G supports advanced QoS features, such as Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ) and Low Latency Queuing (LLQ), to ensure that critical applications and services receive the bandwidth they need.
- Virtualization: The A9K-RSP-4G supports virtualization technologies, such as Cisco Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), to provide advanced network capabilities and scalability.
- Multicast: The A9K-RSP-4G supports a wide range of multicast protocols, including Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM), to provide advanced multicast capabilities for enterprise networks.
- IPv6: The A9K-RSP-4G supports IPv6 routing and connectivity, making it easy to upgrade to the latest version of the Internet Protocol.
- Security: The A9K-RSP-4G supports advanced security features, such as firewall and VPN, to protect the network from potential threats.
- High Availability: The A9K-RSP-4G is designed to provide high availability and resiliency, with features such as Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) to ensure that the network is always available.
- Management: The A9K-RSP-4G is managed by Cisco IOS XR which is a powerful network operating system that provides advanced management and monitoring capabilities for enterprise networks.
Security and Compliance Features
The A9K-RSP-4G Cisco ASR9K Route Switch Processor (RSP) Management Module is a network device that provides a wide range of security and compliance features. Some of these features include:
- Access control: The RSP module allows you to set up access control lists (ACLs) to define which users or devices are allowed to access the network, and which traffic is allowed to pass through.
- Encryption: The RSP module supports various encryption protocols, such as IPsec and SSL, to secure traffic as it travels across the network.
- Authentication: The RSP module supports various authentication methods, such as RADIUS and TACACS+, to ensure that only authorized users can access the network.
- Firewall: The RSP module includes a firewall feature that allows you to set up rules to control traffic flow and block unwanted traffic.
- Intrusion detection and prevention: The RSP module includes an intrusion detection and prevention system (IDPS) that can detect and prevent malicious traffic from entering the network.
- Compliance: The RSP module supports various compliance standards, such as HIPAA and PCI-DSS, which organizations may use to meet regulatory requirements.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The RSP module allows you to set up QoS policies to ensure that critical traffic is given priority over less important traffic.
Managing and Monitoring
Managing and monitoring the A9K-RSP-4G Cisco ASR9K Route Switch Processor Management Module involves several key tasks:
- Initial Configuration: This involves setting up the basic system parameters such as IP addresses, usernames, and passwords. It also includes configuring the interface and line cards for the switch.
- Software Upgrade: Keeping the software of the switch up-to-date is important to ensure that it is running the latest version of the software. This can be done by downloading the software from the Cisco website and upgrading it on the switch.
- Monitoring: This includes monitoring the switch's performance and troubleshooting any issues that may arise. This can be done through the use of tools such as the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) and the Cisco Prime Infrastructure management software.
- Security: Ensuring that the switch is secure is important to prevent unauthorized access and data breaches. This includes setting up access control lists, configuring firewalls, and monitoring for security threats.
- Backup and Recovery: Regularly backing up the switch's configuration is important to ensure that it can be quickly recovered in the event of a failure. This can be done through the use of the Cisco IOS command-line interface (CLI) and the Cisco Prime Infrastructure management software.
General Information about this Cisco A9K-RSP-4G
- Manufacturer Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# A9K-RSP-4G
- Product Model A9K-RSP-4G
- Product Name A9K-RSP-4G Route Switch Processor
- Product Type Router Module
Technical Information for Router Module
- Route Type: Management Module
- Application/Usage Wide Area Network
Interfaces/Ports of Route Switch Processor
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x Auxiliary Management
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x USB
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x Console Management
- Interfaces/Ports Details 2 x RJ-45 1000Base-T Network Management
- Interfaces/Ports Details 1 x RJ-45 Connector
Media & Performance
- Connectivity Media Twisted Pair 10/100/1000Base-T
- Data Transfer Rate 10 Mbps Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate 100 Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Data Transfer Rate 1 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet
- Expansion Slots 1 x CompactFlash Card Slot
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product A9K-RSP-4G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.