The Cisco AIR-ANT2566P4W-R Dual-Band Antenna is a high-performance antenna designed for use with Cisco Aironet wireless access points. It is a multi-input, multi-output (MIMO) antenna with four elements, which allows it to support multiple data streams and improve the performance of the wireless network. The antenna has a gain of 6 dBi, which means it is able to focus the wireless signal in a specific direction and increase its range. It is designed for use in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations. Overall, the part is a reliable and effective antenna that can help improve the performance and range of a wireless network.
Features and Benefits
The AIR-ANT2566P4W-R Cisco Aironet MIMO 4-Element Antenna is a high-performance, multi-directional antenna that provides a range of features and benefits for wireless networking applications. Some of these include:
- MIMO (Multiple Input, Multiple Output) Technology: The antenna uses MIMO technology to deliver high-speed, reliable wireless connections with increased range and throughput. This technology allows the antenna to use multiple radio frequency signals to communicate with multiple wireless devices at the same time, improving network efficiency and performance.
- Increased Range and Coverage: The 4-element design of the antenna provides increased range and coverage, allowing users to connect to the wireless network from greater distances and with fewer dead spots.
- Improved Reliability: The antenna is designed to provide robust and reliable wireless connectivity, reducing the risk of signal dropouts and lost connections. This helps to ensure that mission-critical applications and services run smoothly, even in challenging wireless environments.
- Easy Installation: The antenna features a compact, low-profile design and can be easily mounted on walls or poles. This makes it easy to install and helps to minimize the visual impact of the antenna in the environment.
- Compatibility with Cisco Wireless Solutions: The AIR-ANT2566P4W-R is fully compatible with Cisco Aironet wireless access points, routers, and bridges, ensuring seamless integration and compatibility with existing Cisco wireless networks.
Easy Installation and Integration
The AIR-ANT2566P4W-R Cisco Aironet MIMO 4-Element Antenna is a highly efficient and easy to install wireless antenna that integrates seamlessly with your existing Cisco Aironet wireless network.
The installation process is simple and straightforward, and the antenna can be mounted on any surface using the included mounting hardware. Once the antenna is mounted, the integration process involves connecting the antenna to the wireless access point (AP) via the RF cable. This can be done by connecting the N-Type male connector on the antenna to the N-Type female connector on the AP.
Once connected, the AP will automatically detect the antenna and start using it for wireless communications. No additional configuration is needed, and the antenna will work seamlessly with the AP to provide enhanced wireless coverage and performance.
General Information about this Cisco AIR-ANT2566P4W-R
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# AIR-ANT2566P4W-R
- Product Type: Antenna
Technical Information of Dual-Band Antenna
- Directivity: Directional
- Category of Network Accessory: Antennas
- Antenna Placing / Mounting: Outdoor, indoor
- Frequency Band Type: UHF
- Frequency Band Type: SHF
- Operating Frequency Range: 2.40 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- Operating Frequency Range: 5.15 GHz to 5.85 GHz
- Antenna Gain: 6 dBi
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): 2.0:1
Interfaces/Ports for MIMO 4-Element Antenna
- Connector Type: RP-TNC
- Min Operating Temperature: -22 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 158 °F
- Wi-Fi / Gain = 6 dBi / Mounting Type = Wall Mount / Mounting Type = Pole Mount / Frequency Band Range = 2.4 ... 2.48 GHz / Frequency Band Range = 5.15 ... 5.85 GHz / Antenna Connector Type = Male RP-TNC / Cable Length mm = 914 / Impedance Ohm = 50 / Polarisation = Linear / VSWR = 2:1 / Protection Rating = IP54 / Length mm = 160 / Width mm = 279 / Height mm = 30.5 / Operating Temperature Min. °C = -40 / Operating Temperature Max. °C = 70
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Patch
- Height: 1.20 Inch
- Width: 11 Inch
- Depth: 6.30 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 1.40 Lbs
- Application/Usage Outdoor
- Application/Usage Wireless Data Network
- Additional Information: 3 ft. Plenum Cable
About Refurbished Products
We have a wide range of accessories that can be used in almost every conceivable aspect of network design, use, and maintenance. A computer network essentially forms a telecommunication network that allows computers in the network to exchange data. Our lives are becoming more interconnected which means that it is critical to keep networks up and running to support important tasks. To create a network, you require a variety of accessories such as routers, adapters, and switches among many others that have specific roles to play within the network.
All the products are availed at affordable prices without compromising on quality to ensure that they deliver in providing network performance, versatility, and interoperability. The products are designed for use in home networks and professional networks.
On the list of networks, accessories are all types of Ethernet cables – unshielded (UTP), shielded (STP), and foil shielded (FTP). We also have standard categories of Ethernet cables including Cat5 and Cat6 to connect to the internet. Cat5 cables have four twisted pairs of copper wire and are commonly used to connect computers to LANs. Cat5 cables deliver up to 10/100 Mbps speeds at 100 MHz bandwidth. The newer Cat6 cables are quite similar – four pairs of twisted copper wires – but provide greater speeds and bandwidth capacity at up to 10Gbps and 250 Mhz respectively. Cat 6 cables are best suited for computer networks that require high data transfer speeds. The backward compatibility with Cat5 cables makes Cat6 cables ideal for your network optimized for speed and to reduce crosstalk.
KVM switches or desktop switches allow the control of several computers within a network from one or more mice, keyboards, and video monitors. Network switches with multiple ports can be used within a networking system to allow users to manually interconnect different devices on a network. We have switches that have 8 ports and more, firewalls, network intrusion detection, and even performance analysis.
Patch panels are essentially an array of ports on a single panel and provide you with an easy to manage solution for multiple wall ports. Every port on the patch panel connects via a patch cable to another port found elsewhere within the network. A patch panel bundles together multiple network ports so that they connect incoming and outgoing lines for electronics, local area networks, and electrical communication systems. As part of a LAN, a patch panel connects computers to other devices on the network or outside lines. Most patch panels have 24 ports or 48 ports but there are different sizes, even 4 port, 7 port, and 8 port panels that make replacement and maintenance easier. Lastly, the patch panel makes troubleshooting easier due to a single location for all your input jacks.
Other computer network accessories include DSP modules, USB WiFi adapters, expansion modules, video cables, wireless (WiFi) adapters, antenna, USB network adapters, wireless network adapters, fan trays, ethernet patches, and patch panels, RJ45 cables and connectors, USB to LAN, USB wireless adapter, USB converter, automatic and manual switch boxes, BNC connectors, fiber optic cables, fiber optic tools, and other computer network accessories and tools.
Additionally, we have accessories that help to make life simpler in network management. These accessories include cable management accessories such as cable ties available in different dimensions and colors and used to fasten cables/wires holding them in place safe and secure, crimp tools, cable clips also used to manage wires but differ from cable ties in that they attach to surfaces such as walls, ceiling, and floors, outlet surge protectors to protect network devices from receiving excess electricity during spikes, cutters, insertion and extraction tools, scissors, mounting brackets, pliers, network testers, and strippers among others. Every imaginable accessory and tool used to build, connect and manage a network is available here.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-ANT2566P4W-R at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Network Accessories
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.