More Information for Antennas Wireless Access Point
The AIR-AP1572EAC-B-K9 is a Cisco 1.27GBPS 4 Antennas Wireless Access Point designed for high-density wireless deployments. It supports the latest 802.11ac standard and provides a data rate of up to 1.27Gbps.
This access point features four external antennas, which provide a wide coverage area and improved signal strength. The antennas are designed to work in both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, allowing the access point to support multiple wireless devices at once.
The product also comes with built-in security features to protect your network from potential threats. It supports a variety of security protocols such as WPA2, WPA, and WPA3, as well as advanced security features like guest access, MAC filtering, and rogue detection.
Additionally, this access point is built to withstand harsh outdoor environments and has an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance. It also comes with a built-in bracket for easy installation and mounting.
High Performance of 1.27GBPS Wireless AP
The AIR-AP1572EAC-B-K9 Cisco 1.27GBPS 4 Antennas Wireless Access Point is designed to provide high-performance wireless connectivity for enterprise environments. This access point supports the latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard and offers a maximum data rate of 1.27 Gbps.
The four antennas on this access point provide a high-gain and wide coverage area, making it ideal for large indoor environments. It also supports beamforming technology, which helps to improve the signal strength and reliability of wireless connections.
The model also has advanced security features, including WPA3 encryption and Cisco's Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration, which helps to protect networks against potential threats.
In terms of management, the access point can be easily configured and managed through Cisco's Cloud Wireless solution, and it supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for third-party management tools.
The AIR-AP1572EAC-B-K9 Cisco 1.27GBPS 4 Antennas Wireless Access Point is considered to be a reliable option for wireless network deployments. This access point provides a maximum data rate of 1.27 Gbps, which is suitable for high-density environments such as schools, stadiums, and airports.
This access point has four external antennas which provide a high gain and wider coverage area. It supports dual-band frequencies of 2.4GHz and 5GHz, which allows for more efficient use of the available spectrum and improves the performance of the wireless network.
In terms of durability, the product is built to withstand harsh outdoor environments, with an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance. It also has a lightweight and compact design, which makes it easy to install and mount.
The Cisco 1.27GBPS 4 Antennas Wireless Access Point is designed to work seamlessly with Cisco Aironet wireless networks, providing efficient and secure wireless access. It also provides built-in security features such as wireless intrusion prevention, rogue AP detection and wireless threat containment.
General Information about this Cisco AIR-AP1572EAC-B-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# AIR-AP1572EAC-B-K9
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 1570
- Product Model: 1572EAC
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Technical Information of Wireless AP
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 1.27 Gbit/s
- Frequency Band: 2.46GHz - 5.83GHz
- Form Factor: External
- Total Number of Antennas: 4
- Number of External Antennas: 4
- MIMO Technology: Yes
- Beamforming Technology: Yes
Interfaces/Ports for 1.27 GBPS Access Point
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE PD Port: Yes
- VGA: No
- HDMI: No
- USB: No
- Powerline: No
- Management Port: Yes
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Line Coding Format:CCK
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Spread Spectrum Method: DSSS
- Network / Transport Protocol: L2TP, IPSec
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP, CLI
- Status Indicators: Status
- Authentication Method: X.509 certificates, Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
- Auto-sensing per device, MAC address filtering, DFS support, VPN passthrough, reset button, pole mountable, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), 4T4R MIMO technology, GPS sync compatible, ClientLink 3.0 technology, cyclic shift diversity (CSD), CleanAir 2.0 technology, Cisco Flexible Antenna Port technology, beamforming technology, packet aggregation A-MPDU, packet aggregation A-MSDU
- Encryption Algorithm: LEAP, AES, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, TKIP, WPA, WPA2
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x 1000Base-T (PoE+) - RJ-45 4 x antenna - N connector 1 x - SFP (mini-GBIC) 1 x console - RJ-45 1 x antenna
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: UPOE
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V / DC 10 - 16 V (50/60 Hz)
- Min Operating Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 149 °F
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Pole-mountable
- Height: 6.3 Inch
- Width: 7.9 Inch
- Depth: 11.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 13.50 Lbs
- Compliant Standards: ANSI C62.41, ICES-003, FCC Part 15.247, OET 65 C, RSS-210, RSS-102, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-5, NEMA Type 4X, UL 60950-1 Second Edition, FCC Part 15.107, FCC Part 15.109, AS/NZS 4268, FCC Part 15.407, ARIB STD-T66, ARIB STD-T71, IP67, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition, EN 300 328, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 893, EN 301 489-17
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-AP1572EAC-B-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.