The Cisco AIR-AP2802E-B-K9 is a wireless access point (AP) from the 2800 series that supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networking standards. It has two ports and can provide data rates of up to 5.2 Gbps.
The AP is designed for use in enterprise environments and can be managed through Cisco's wireless controller or through the use of a standalone AP configuration. It supports a number of advanced features, such as multiple spatial streams, MIMO technology, and beamforming, to improve wireless performance and range.
In terms of physical design, the AP is a compact device that can be mounted on a ceiling or wall using the included mounting hardware. It has an internal antenna array and is powered through a standard Ethernet cable.
This Cisco Item is a high-performance wireless access point (AP) that is designed to deliver fast and reliable wireless connectivity in enterprise environments. It supports the 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networking standards and is capable of data rates of up to 5.2 Gbps.
To improve performance, the AP uses multiple spatial streams, MIMO technology, and beamforming. Multiple spatial streams allow the AP to transmit and receive data on multiple channels simultaneously, increasing throughput. MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) technology uses multiple antennas to transmit and receive data, improving range and reliability. Beamforming is a technique that allows the AP to focus its wireless signal in a specific direction, improving signal strength and performance.
In terms of physical design, the AP is compact and can be easily mounted on a ceiling or wall. It has an internal antenna array and is powered through a standard Ethernet cable.
Authentication and Authorization Configuration on the Access Point
To configure authentication and authorization on the Cisco AIR-AP2802E-B-K9 2800 Series wireless access point, you can follow these steps:
- Set up an authentication server, such as a RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service) server, which will be responsible for authenticating users before they are granted access to the network.
- Configure the access point to use the authentication server for user authentication. You can do this by logging in to the access point's web-based GUI and navigating to the "Security > AAA > RADIUS" page. Here, you can enter the IP address and shared secret of the RADIUS server, as well as configure the authentication method (such as PEAP, EAP-TLS, or EAP-FAST) and specify any additional settings.
- Set up user accounts on the authentication server, including usernames and passwords. Depending on your network requirements, you may also want to configure additional user attributes, such as group memberships, VLAN assignments, or access policies.
- Configure authorization settings on the access point, which will determine which resources and services a user can access once they have been authenticated. This can be done by navigating to the "Security > AAA > Authorization" page in the access point's web-based GUI, and configuring settings such as VLAN assignment, ACL (Access Control List) assignment, or CoA (Change of Authorization) settings.
- Test the authentication and authorization settings by attempting to connect to the wireless network from a client device. You should be prompted to enter your credentials, and if authentication is successful, you should be granted access to the network according to your authorization settings.
General Information about this Cisco AIR-AP2802E-B-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# AIR-AP2802E-B-K9
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Technical Information of Wireless Access Point
- Wireless Transmission Speed 5.2 Gbps
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 2800
- Product Model: AP2802E
- Product Name: Aironet AP2802E Wireless Access Point
Interfaces / Ports for Ethernet Access Point
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- Auto-sensing per device, DFS support, CleanAir technology,
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), 4T4R MIMO technology,
- Cyclic shift diversity (CSD), beamforming technology, packet aggregation A-MPDU,
- Packet aggregation A-MSDU, Optimized AP Roaming, Cross AP Noise Reduction,
- MIMO equalization, ClientLink 4.0 technology, High Density Experience (HDX)
- IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP)
- IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
- Flexible radio (either 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz)
- 2.4 GHz, gain 4 dBi, internal antenna, omnidirectional in azimuth
- 5 GHz, gain 6 dBi, internal directional antenna, elevation plane beamwidth 90°
- Dedicated 5-GHz radio
- 5 GHz, gain 5 dBi, internal antenna, omnidirectional in azimuth
Dimensions & Weight
- Height 2.5 Inch
- Width 8.7 Inch
- Depth 8.8 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 4.6 LBS
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-AP2802E-B-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.