Configuring and Managing the AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Cisco
Configuring and managing the AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Cisco Aironet AP2802I Wireless Access Point involves several steps, which are as follows:
- Connect to the Access Point: Connect to the access point using a console cable and launch a terminal emulation software like Putty.
- Access the CLI: Once you are connected to the access point, access the Command Line Interface (CLI) by logging in with the default credentials (username: Cisco, password: Cisco).
- Configure the Basic Settings: Configure the basic settings of the access point like hostname, IP address, and default gateway using the CLI.
- Configure Wireless Settings: Configure the wireless settings of the access point like SSID, encryption, and authentication methods using the CLI or the web-based graphical user interface (GUI).
- Configure Advanced Settings: Configure advanced settings like Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs, and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) using the CLI.
- Save the Configuration: After configuring the access point, save the configuration using the "write memory" command. This will ensure that the changes made are persistent even after a reboot.
- Monitor and Troubleshoot: Monitor the access point using the CLI or the GUI and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
To manage the AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 Cisco Aironet AP2802I Wireless Access Point, you can use the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) or the Cisco Mobility Express (ME) solution. The Cisco WLC allows you to manage multiple access points from a central location, while the Cisco ME solution enables you to manage up to 100 access points without the need for a dedicated controller. You can use the WLC or the ME solution to monitor the access points, perform firmware upgrades, and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
Performance of Wireless Access Point
The Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 is a wireless access point (AP) that provides high-performance wireless connectivity for enterprise networks. It is part of the Cisco Aironet 2800 Series of APs, which are designed for enterprise and service provider markets.
This Product is a dual-band AP that supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands. It is equipped with four external antenna connectors, allowing it to support multiple antenna configurations for enhanced coverage and capacity. The AP supports a range of wireless technologies, including IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and can operate in both stand-alone and controller-based architectures.
Some key features of the AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 include:
Dual-band, concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz operationFour external antenna connectorsSupport for up to 1.3 Gbps data ratesSupport for high-density deploymentsAdvanced security features including 802.11i, AES encryption, and WPA2Quality of Service (QoS) supportRemote management and monitoring capabilitiesThe AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 is designed for enterprise and service provider environments and is suitable for a range of applications including wireless LAN (WLAN) access, hotspot coverage, and wireless backhaul.
The Cisco Aironet AP2802I Ethernet Wireless Access Point (AP) is a high-performance wireless AP that provides wireless connectivity for enterprise networks. It is part of the Cisco Aironet 2800 Series of APs, which are designed for enterprise and service provider markets.
The AP2802I is a dual-band AP that supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands. It is equipped with four external antenna connectors, allowing it to support multiple antenna configurations for enhanced coverage and capacity. The AP supports a range of wireless technologies, including IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, and can operate in both stand-alone and controller-based architectures.
The AP2802I has a single Gigabit Ethernet port, which can be used to connect the AP to the network. The AP is designed to be mounted on a ceiling or wall, and is powered using an external power supply. It can be configured and managed remotely using a web-based graphical user interface or a command-line interface, allowing network administrators to easily configure and maintain the AP from anywhere on the network.
Some key features of the AP2802I include:
- Dual-band, concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz operation
- Four external antenna connectors
- Support for up to 1.3 Gbps data rates
- Support for high-density deployments
- Advanced security features including 802.11i, AES encryption, and WPA2
- Quality of Service (QoS) support
- Remote management and monitoring capabilities
General Information about this Cisco AIR-AP2802I-B-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# AIR-AP2802I-B-K9
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 2800
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Technical Information of Wireless Access Point
- Wireless Transmission Speed 5.20 Gbit/s
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- Frequency Band 5 GHz
- MIMO Technology Yes
Interfaces / Ports of 5.2GBPS Access Points
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Fast Ethernet
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
Dimensions & Weight for Ethernet Access Points
- Height 2.2 Inch
- Width 8.7 Inch
- Depth 8.7 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 3.53 LBS
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-AP2802I-B-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.