Advantages of Wireless Access Points
The AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC is a Cisco wireless access point that can be connected to a Cisco 2504 wireless LAN controller to provide high-performance Wi-Fi coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. Here are some advantages of using the AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC access point:
- High-speed wireless connectivity: The AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC access point supports 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi, which provides high-speed wireless connectivity of up to 1.7 Gbps. This makes it ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications, such as video conferencing, streaming, and file transfers.
- Wide coverage area: The AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC access point has an omnidirectional antenna that provides wide coverage area, making it suitable for large open spaces such as warehouses, conference rooms, and auditoriums.
- Support for multiple devices: The access point can support a large number of devices, which is particularly useful in environments with a high density of Wi-Fi devices such as hospitals, universities, and airports. The AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC access point uses MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) technology to improve network efficiency and reduce interference.
- Secure wireless connectivity: The AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC access point supports multiple security protocols, including WPA2, which provides advanced encryption to ensure secure wireless connectivity.
- Easy to manage: The access point can be centrally managed using a Cisco 2504 wireless LAN controller, making it easy to deploy and manage a wireless network. The controller provides a single point of management, which simplifies network administration and reduces costs.
- Flexible deployment options: The AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC access point can be deployed as a standalone device or in a clustered configuration with multiple access points to provide seamless roaming for wireless clients.
Security Features of Wireless Access Points
The AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC is a wireless access point from Cisco, designed for use in enterprise networks. It can be managed by a Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller, which provides centralized management and security features for wireless networks. Here are some of the security features provided by this access point and controller combination:
- Wireless LAN security: The access point supports multiple security protocols, including WPA2, AES encryption, and 802.1X authentication, which help to secure the wireless LAN. It also supports rogue access point detection and mitigation, which helps to prevent unauthorized access to the network.
- User authentication: The access point can be configured to use various user authentication methods, including EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, and PEAP, which ensure that only authorized users can access the network.
- Access control: The Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller provides access control features that allow administrators to control which devices can access the network, as well as what resources they can access. This helps to prevent unauthorized access to sensitive data and systems.
- Network segmentation: The controller can also be used to segment the network into different zones or VLANs, which helps to isolate traffic and prevent unauthorized access. For example, guest traffic can be separated from corporate traffic, or different departments can be segmented from each other.
- Intrusion prevention: The controller can detect and prevent various types of wireless intrusions, including denial-of-service attacks, rogue access points, and man-in-the-middle attacks.
- Device management: The controller allows administrators to manage and monitor the access points and wireless devices on the network, ensuring that they are up-to-date and secure.
Troubleshooting Wireless Access Points
The AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC is a Cisco wireless access point that is typically managed by a wireless LAN controller (WLC) such as the Cisco 2504, which has four Ethernet ports. Troubleshooting an access point can involve multiple steps, including verifying that the hardware is functioning correctly, checking the configuration, and testing the connectivity. Here are some troubleshooting steps for the AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC Cisco 2504:
- Verify that the access point is powered on and properly connected to the WLC. Check the LED status lights on the access point to ensure that it is receiving power and has established a connection with the controller.
- Check the configuration of the access point and the WLC. Ensure that the access point is configured to use the correct wireless network and that the WLC has the correct configuration for the access point.
- Check the wireless coverage in the area where the access point is installed. Use a wireless network analyzer or a wireless device to check for interference or signal strength issues that could be affecting the performance of the access point.
- Test the connectivity between the access point and the WLC. Use a ping or traceroute command to verify that the access point can communicate with the WLC over the network.
- Check the logs on the access point and the WLC for any error messages or other issues that could be affecting the performance of the access point.
- If the issue cannot be resolved, try resetting the access point to its default settings and re-configuring it from scratch. This can help to resolve any configuration issues or conflicts that may be causing the problem.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR-AP3702E-UX-WLC
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band 2.40 GHz
- 5 GHz
- Wireless Transmission Speed 1.27 Gbit/s
- MIMO Technology Yes
- Beamforming Technology Yes
- Ethernet Technology Ethernet
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE PD Port Yes
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
A wireless network connection allows users to connect their server, computer, or mobile phone networks without the use of any kind of wire cables.
Using a wireless network, enterprises and private owners are able to avoid the expensive and strenuous process of installing cables. There is no need for wired devices between equipment in different locations and into the buildings.
Wireless network router, for example, allows for simultaneous connection sharing between various wireless accessories for a better performance experience. Wireless networks make use of radio waves to allow devices to connect. They can connect devices such as laptops, mobile phones, and smart televisions to the internet or other applications.
When users have their wireless devices connected to Wi-Fi hotspots in public places, the connection remains established to that particular business network. While installing a new wireless networking device in homes or offices, users must consider several things. One of the most important ones is the unit's compatibility with other wireless accessories
Wireless Networking Devices
Fast and reliable internet connectivity is guaranteed when users pick the right set of networking devices for home and office networks. Wireless devices come in different varieties. These different types of networking devices only function to suit users' connectivity requirements. Wireless routers connect devices to the internet for high-quality streaming and surfing. They also improve users' streaming experience and other internet activities.
In most cases, wireless networking devices help users get their work done easily with lesser stress. They ensure fast and reliable internet connectivity at all times.
You can choose the right device for your needs from a wide selection of AllHDD wireless devices. We have new and refurbished devices like 1 to 8-port interface cards, external 3G and 4G modems, wireless access points with the speed range from 11MBps up to 5.2GBps and everything in between.
Main Types of Wireless Networks
There are four main types of wireless networks:
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
This type of network links two or more devices using a wireless connection method. It provides a connection via access points to a wider internet. Wi-Fi is the most commonly known and used wireless LAN type.
A local-area network is one that exists at a single location—an office building, for instance. LANs can be used to connect a wide array of accessories, such as scanners, printers, and even data storage devices.
The known components of LANs include switches, access points, routers, firewalls, and Ethernet cables.
Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
A metropolitan-area network is one that spreads across a city, small geographical area, business area, or even college campus. One distinguishing factor that differentiates MANs from LANs is the coverage capacity or size. LANs usually provide a network for a building or specific area.
While MANs, on the other hand, cover several square miles depending on the desires and requirements of the organization using it. Large-scale companies often obtain MANs to level up with their needs.
This happens most especially in situations whereby a company has a spacious organization. Then, they have the need to manage important components such as climate control and electrical systems.
Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)
A wide-area network covers an incredibly vast area. It can be a whole city, an entire state, or even a country. The internet everyone uses today is an apt example of WAN access. Just like the internet, a WAN consists of smaller networks, such as LANs or MANs.
The cellular service we get on our mobile devices today is the most commonly known example of wireless Wide Area Networks. It is always available everywhere we go within the country.
Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
Personal-area networks consist of a network mainly concentrated around the devices of a single person in a particular location.
A PAN could have a mobile phone, computer, video game console, or other auxiliary devices. They are regular home devices and small office devices. A well-known example of a wireless PAN is Bluetooth.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.