Security Features of Wireless Access Points
The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 1552EU Wireless Access Point is equipped with a range of security features to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of wireless communications. Some of the key security features of this device include:
- Encryption: The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 supports the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) to secure wireless communications between the access point and client devices. AES is a widely used encryption standard that provides strong, effective encryption to protect data from unauthorized access.
- Authentication: The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 supports a variety of authentication methods, including 802.1X, which provides a secure way to authenticate and authorize wireless clients before allowing them to connect to the network. The access point can also use other authentication methods, such as MAC address filtering, to ensure only authorized devices can connect to the network.
- Intrusion detection and prevention: The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 includes an integrated intrusion detection and prevention system (IDPS) that monitors the wireless network for security threats and attacks. The IDPS can detect and block unauthorized access attempts, rogue access points, and other security threats.
- Access controls: The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 can be configured with access controls to limit who can connect to the network and what resources they can access. Access controls can be based on a variety of factors, such as device type, user role, and location.
- VLAN support: The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 supports the use of VLANs to segment the network and isolate traffic. This can help prevent unauthorized access to sensitive network resources and limit the impact of security breaches.
- Management security: The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 includes a range of management security features, such as Secure Shell (SSH) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) v3, to protect against unauthorized access to the device's management interfaces.
Troubleshooting Wireless Access Points
The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 1552EU Wireless Access Point may experience a number of issues that can impact its performance and ability to provide wireless connectivity. Troubleshooting these issues can help identify the root cause of the problem and take appropriate corrective actions. Here are some common issues that may require troubleshooting:
- Connectivity issues: This is a common issue and could be due to incorrect network settings or interference from other devices. Verify that the correct network settings are configured on the access point and that the wireless clients are able to connect to the network. Also, check for any sources of interference, such as other wireless devices or equipment, and move the access point away from these sources.
- Poor signal strength: This issue could be due to the location of the access point or interference from other devices. Move the access point to a different location or adjust the antenna to improve signal strength. You can also use a wireless analyzer tool to identify the source of the interference and take appropriate actions.
- Firmware issues: If the access point is not functioning properly, it could be due to a firmware issue. Check for any available firmware updates from Cisco's website and upgrade the firmware as necessary.
- Authentication and security issues: If users are unable to connect to the network or are experiencing connectivity issues, it could be due to authentication or security issues. Verify that the correct security settings are configured on the access point and that the user credentials are correct.
- DHCP issues: If clients are unable to obtain IP addresses from the network, it could be due to DHCP issues. Verify that the correct DHCP settings are configured on the access point and that the DHCP server is functioning properly.
- Power issues: If the access point is not powering on or is intermittently powering off, it could be due to a power issue. Verify that the correct power supply is being used and that the power source is functioning properly.
Quality of Service and Traffic Management
The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 Cisco Aironet 1552EU Wireless Access Point comes with a range of features that allow for Quality of Service (QoS) and traffic management. These features are designed to ensure that the wireless network operates smoothly and efficiently, even under heavy loads.
One important feature of the AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 access point is its ability to prioritize traffic. This means that the access point can be configured to give priority to certain types of traffic over others, such as voice or video traffic. This can help to ensure that these types of traffic receive the necessary bandwidth and are not affected by congestion on the network.
Another feature that can help with traffic management is the ability to create different virtual LANs (VLANs). VLANs allow network administrators to group devices together and control how they communicate with each other. This can help to reduce congestion and improve overall network performance.
The AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 access point also supports Quality of Service (QoS) protocols such as 802.11e, which allows for the prioritization of certain types of traffic. In addition, the access point can be configured to use various QoS policies, such as Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ) or Class-Based Queuing (CBQ), which can help to ensure that traffic is managed effectively and efficiently.
Finally, the AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9 access point comes with a range of monitoring and reporting tools that allow network administrators to monitor network performance in real-time. This includes the ability to view network traffic statistics and identify any bottlenecks or areas of congestion that need to be addressed.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR-CAP1552EU-E-K9
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 1550
- Product Model: 1552EU
- Product Name: Aironet 1552EU Wireless Access Point
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency: 2.40 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.48 GHz
- UNII Minimum Frequency: 5.47 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5.73 GHz
- Antenna Type: Omnidirectional Antenna
- Antenna Type: Directional Antenna
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 300 Mbit/s
- Wireless Security-
- IEEE 802.11i
- IEEE 802.1X
- Features: MIMO Technology
- Features: Quality of Service (QoS)
Interfaces / Ports
- Ethernet Port: Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port: Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port: No
- Network (RJ-11): No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
- VGA: No
- HDMI: No
- Audio Line Out: No
- Serial Port: No
- USB: No
- Powerline: No
- Management Port: No
- Expansion Slots: SFP (mini-GBIC)
- Input Voltage: 12 V DC
- Power Source: AC Adapter
- Power Source: Battery
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.