Configuration and Management
The Cisco Aironet 3602E Wireless Access Point (AP) is designed for use in high-density environments such as universities, hospitals, and large enterprises. It supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio frequencies and is capable of delivering data rates of up to 450 Mbps. To configure and manage the AIR-CAP3602E-N-K9, you can use the following steps:
- Connect to the AP: You can connect to the AP using either a wired Ethernet connection or a wireless connection. By default, the AP uses a static IP address of 10.0.0.1, so you can enter this IP address in your web browser to access the configuration interface.
- Configure the AP: Once you have accessed the configuration interface, you can configure the AP to suit your needs. You can configure wireless security settings, VLAN settings, and other advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS) and Radio Resource Management (RRM).
- Manage the AP: You can use a variety of tools to manage the AP, including the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS), the Cisco Prime Infrastructure (CPI), or the Cisco Mobility Express. These tools provide a centralized management interface that allows you to monitor the performance of the AP, troubleshoot issues, and make configuration changes.
- Upgrade the AP: It's important to keep your AP up-to-date with the latest firmware and software updates. You can download the latest firmware from the Cisco website and then upload it to the AP through the configuration interface.
- Monitor the AP: To ensure that the AP is performing optimally, you should monitor its performance on an ongoing basis. You can use the management tools mentioned above to monitor the performance of the AP and to receive alerts when issues arise.
Antenna Options and Configurations
The Cisco Aironet 3602E Wireless Access Point (WAP) is a high-performance, enterprise-class wireless access point that supports a range of antenna options and configurations. Here are the different antenna options and configurations of the AIR-CAP3602E-N-K9 WAP:
- Internal Antennas: The AIR-CAP3602E-N-K9 WAP comes with six internal antennas that are integrated into the access point's housing. These omnidirectional antennas provide a 360-degree coverage pattern, making them ideal for small to medium-sized indoor environments.
- External Antennas: The AIR-CAP3602E-N-K9 WAP supports a range of external antennas that can be attached to the access point using RP-TNC connectors. These antennas can be used to improve coverage and signal strength in larger indoor and outdoor environments. The supported external antennas include:
- Omnidirectional Antennas: These antennas provide a 360-degree coverage pattern and are ideal for providing coverage in large, open areas such as warehouses and outdoor spaces.
- Directional Antennas: These antennas provide a focused beam of coverage in a specific direction, making them ideal for providing coverage in narrow corridors or point-to-point wireless links.
- Patch Antennas: These antennas provide a flat, rectangular coverage pattern and are ideal for providing coverage in specific areas, such as conference rooms or classrooms.
- Antenna Configurations: The AIR-CAP3602E-N-K9 WAP supports several different antenna configurations, depending on the specific requirements of the environment. These configurations include:
- Single Antenna: This configuration uses a single omnidirectional or directional antenna, providing coverage in a single direction.
- Dual Antenna: This configuration uses two antennas, either omnidirectional or directional, and provides coverage in two different directions.
- Three-Antenna: This configuration uses three antennas, typically two omnidirectional antennas and one directional antenna, and provides coverage in three different directions.
- Four-Antenna: This configuration uses four antennas, typically two omnidirectional antennas and two directional antennas, and provides coverage in four different directions.
Quality of Service (QoS) Capabilities
The AIR-CAP3602E-N-K9 Cisco Aironet 3602E Wireless Access Point has advanced Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities that enable it to prioritize network traffic and improve network performance. The following are some of the key QoS features of this access point:
- IEEE 802.11e/WMM support: This access point supports the Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) standard, which is based on the IEEE 802.11e standard. WMM is a QoS protocol that enhances the quality of wireless multimedia traffic, such as voice, video, and audio, by prioritizing it over other types of traffic.
- Bandwidth management: This access point can manage bandwidth allocation for various types of traffic, such as voice, video, and data, using a variety of mechanisms, including rate limiting, packet prioritization, and bandwidth reservation.
- Traffic classification and marking: This access point can classify network traffic into different categories based on criteria such as application type, protocol, and source/destination IP address. It can also mark packets with appropriate QoS labels, such as Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) values, to indicate their priority.
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 QoS: This access point supports QoS at both the Layer 2 and Layer 3 levels of the OSI model, allowing it to prioritize traffic based on MAC addresses, VLAN tags, and IP addresses.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) support: This access point has specific QoS settings optimized for VoIP traffic, which include features such as jitter buffers, packet loss concealment, and prioritization of RTP (Real-time Transport Protocol) traffic.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-CAP3602E-N-K9
- Category Name: Networking
- Sub Category Name: Wireless 450MBPS
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 3600
- Product Model 3602E
- Product Name Aironet 3602E Wireless Access Point
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency 2.41 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.46 GHz
- UNII Minimum Frequency 5.18 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5.83 GHz
Total Number of Antennas 8
- Antenna Gain 2 dBi
- Antenna Gain 5 dBi
- Wireless Transmission Speed 450 Mbit/s
- Wireless Security-
- IEEE 802.11i
- IEEE 802.1x
- Features MIMO Technology
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-11) No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- Audio Line Out No
- Serial Port No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- Input Voltage 57 V DC
- Power Source AC Adapter
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-CAP3602E-N-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.