Performance and Capacity Considerations
The Cisco Aironet 3602I Wireless Access Point (AP) is a high-performance, dual-band AP designed for indoor use in medium-to-large-sized enterprises. When it comes to performance and capacity considerations of the AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9, there are several factors to keep in mind.
- Wireless Standards: The AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 supports the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless standards, which means that it can operate at both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. This allows for greater flexibility in terms of network design and provides support for a wide range of wireless devices.
- Antennas: The AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 has six integrated antennas that provide omnidirectional coverage, which means that the AP can provide wireless coverage in all directions. The antennas can be adjusted to provide better signal strength and coverage in specific areas.
- Throughput: The AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 can deliver up to 450 Mbps of data throughput per radio, which means that it can support high-bandwidth applications such as video streaming and voice over IP (VoIP).
- Client Capacity: The AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 can support up to 250 client devices per AP, which is a considerable capacity for an AP. However, it's essential to note that the number of clients that an AP can support depends on various factors, such as the type of applications running on the network, the level of activity, and the client devices themselves.
- Power over Ethernet: The AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), which means that it can be powered through the Ethernet cable that connects it to the network. This provides a simpler installation process and reduces the need for power outlets near the AP.
- Security: The AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 supports a wide range of security protocols, such as WPA, WPA2, and 802.1X authentication. Additionally, it supports Cisco's proprietary ClientLink technology, which helps improve client performance and reliability in congested wireless environments.
Network Integration and Interoperability
The AIR-CAP3602I-AK910 Cisco Aironet 3602I Wireless Access Point is designed to provide reliable and high-performance wireless connectivity for small to medium-sized businesses. To achieve this, the access point is built with features that allow it to seamlessly integrate into existing networks and interoperate with other networking devices. Some of the ways this is achieved include:
- Dual-band support: The access point supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands, which means it can operate in environments where other wireless devices are using either band. This helps to reduce interference and improve overall network performance.
- Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces: The access point comes with both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, which allows it to integrate into different types of networks. This is especially useful in environments where older networking equipment still exists.
- 802.3af PoE support: The access point supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard, which means it can be powered using a single Ethernet cable. This makes it easier to install the access point in areas where power outlets are not readily available.
- VLAN support: The access point supports VLAN tagging, which allows network administrators to segment the network into different virtual networks. This helps to improve network security and optimize network performance.
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network: The AIR-CAP3602I-AK910 can be easily integrated into a Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which provides centralized management and control of the wireless network.
Configuration and Management
The Cisco Aironet 3602I is a high-performance wireless access point designed to provide reliable and secure wireless connectivity for enterprise networks. It supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands and has a maximum data rate of 450Mbps.
Configuration of the Cisco Aironet 3602I can be done through its web-based user interface or through the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller (WLC) software. Some of the key configuration parameters include network name (SSID), security settings, access control lists, VLAN settings, and radio power levels.
Management of the Cisco Aironet 3602I can also be done through the web-based user interface or through the Cisco WLC software. The WLC software provides centralized management and monitoring of multiple access points, allowing administrators to configure settings, monitor performance, and troubleshoot issues from a single interface.
The Cisco Aironet 3602I also supports various management protocols such as Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), and Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP). These protocols allow for easy integration with existing network management systems and provide additional visibility into the performance of the access point and the wireless network.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-CAP3602I-AK910
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Line Aironet
- Product Series 3600
- Product Model 3602I
- Product Name Aironet 3602I Series Access Point
- Packaged Quantity 10
- Product Type Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency 2.41 GHz
- UNII Minimum Frequency 5.18 GHz
Total Number of Antennas 8
- Antenna Gain 2 dBi
- Antenna Gain 5 dBi
- Wireless Transmission Speed 450 Mbps
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- PoE (RJ-45) Port Yes
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-CAP3602I-AK910 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.