The Cisco Aironet 3702i is a wireless access point designed for use in enterprise networks. It operates in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, and supports a maximum data rate of 450 Mbps. The access point is equipped with four external antennae and supports a variety of wireless standards, including IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac. It also supports Cisco's CleanAir technology, which uses spectrum analysis to detect and mitigate interference from other devices. The access point can be configured and managed using Cisco's Wireless Control System (WCS) or the Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco Aironet 3702i is a high-performance wireless access point that is capable of delivering data rates of up to 450 Mbps. This performance is achieved through the use of multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) antenna technology, which allows the access point to transmit and receive multiple data streams simultaneously. The access point also supports a variety of advanced features that can improve performance, such as beamforming and low-density parity check (LDPC) coding. In addition, the access point is equipped with four external antennae, which can improve the range and coverage of the wireless network. Overall, the Cisco Aironet 3702i is well-suited for enterprise networks that require high-bandwidth wireless connectivity.
Access Point Firmware and Software Upgrades
Upgrading the firmware and software on your AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9 Cisco wireless access point is important to ensure that the access point is running the most up-to-date software and to address any known security vulnerabilities or bugs. Here are the steps for upgrading the firmware and software on this access point:
- Download the firmware image: Download the firmware image from the Cisco website or from the software distribution network. Make sure to download the correct firmware version for your access point.
- Backup the access point configuration: Before upgrading the firmware, it is recommended to backup the access point configuration using the web interface or CLI. This ensures that you can easily restore the configuration if anything goes wrong during the upgrade process.
- Upgrade the firmware: Upgrade the firmware using the web interface or CLI. The upgrade process may take several minutes, and the access point will automatically reboot after the upgrade is complete.
- Verify the firmware version: Verify the firmware version using the "show version" command in the CLI or the "About" page in the web interface.
- Upgrade the software: Upgrade the software on the access point using the web interface or CLI. The software upgrade may also take several minutes, and the access point will automatically reboot after the upgrade is complete.
- Verify the software version: Verify the software version using the "show version" command in the CLI or the "About" page in the web interface.
General Information about this Cisco AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 3700
- Product Model: 3702I
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
Technical Information for Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard IEEE 802.11ac
- Wireless Transmission Speed 450 Mbit/s
- ISM Band Yes
- UNII Band Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency 2.41 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency 2.46 GHz
- UNII Minimum Frequency 5.18 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency 5.83 GHz
- Antenna Gain 4 dBi
- Antenna Gain 6 dBi
- Antenna Type Omnidirectional Antenna
- Wireless Security-IEEE 802.1x
- IEEE 802.11i
- EAP-Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- EAP-Tunneled TLS (TTLS)
- EAP (PEAP) v0
- PEAP v1
- EAP-Generic Token Card (GTC)
- EAP-Subscriber Identity Module (SIM)
- Features MIMO Technology
Interfaces / Ports of 450MBPS Wireless AP
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port No
- 10/100/1000BASE-T autosensing (RJ-45)
- Management console port (RJ-45)
- Network (RJ-11) No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- Audio Line Out No
- Serial Port No
- USB No
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- 512MB DRAM
- 64MB Flash
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
- Power Source PoE+
- 2.4 GHz, gain 4 dBi, internal omni, horizontal beamwidth 360°
- 5 GHz, gain 4 dBi, internal omni, horizontal beamwidth 360°
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 158°F / -30 to 70°C
- Storage Altitude Test: 77°F / 25˚C, 15,000 ft. / 4,572 m Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Operating Altitude Test: 104°F / 40°C, 9843 ft. / 3,000 m
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor: Ceiling Mountable
- Height: 2.1 Inch
- Width: 8.7 Inch
- Diameter: 8.7 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 2.50 Lbs
A wireless network connection allows users to connect their server, computer, or mobile phone networks without the use of any kind of wire cables.
Using a wireless network, enterprises and private owners are able to avoid the expensive and strenuous process of installing cables. There is no need for wired devices between equipment in different locations and into the buildings.
Wireless network router, for example, allows for simultaneous connection sharing between various wireless accessories for a better performance experience. Wireless networks make use of radio waves to allow devices to connect. They can connect devices such as laptops, mobile phones, and smart televisions to the internet or other applications.
When users have their wireless devices connected to Wi-Fi hotspots in public places, the connection remains established to that particular business network. While installing a new wireless networking device in homes or offices, users must consider several things. One of the most important ones is the unit's compatibility with other wireless accessories
Wireless Networking Devices
Fast and reliable internet connectivity is guaranteed when users pick the right set of networking devices for home and office networks. Wireless devices come in different varieties. These different types of networking devices only function to suit users' connectivity requirements. Wireless routers connect devices to the internet for high-quality streaming and surfing. They also improve users' streaming experience and other internet activities.
In most cases, wireless networking devices help users get their work done easily with lesser stress. They ensure fast and reliable internet connectivity at all times.
You can choose the right device for your needs from a wide selection of AllHDD wireless devices. We have new and refurbished devices like 1 to 8-port interface cards, external 3G and 4G modems, wireless access points with the speed range from 11MBps up to 5.2GBps and everything in between.
Main Types of Wireless Networks
There are four main types of wireless networks:
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
This type of network links two or more devices using a wireless connection method. It provides a connection via access points to a wider internet. Wi-Fi is the most commonly known and used wireless LAN type.
A local-area network is one that exists at a single location—an office building, for instance. LANs can be used to connect a wide array of accessories, such as scanners, printers, and even data storage devices.
The known components of LANs include switches, access points, routers, firewalls, and Ethernet cables.
Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
A metropolitan-area network is one that spreads across a city, small geographical area, business area, or even college campuses. One distinguishing factor that differentiates MANs from LAN is the coverage capacity or size. LANs usually provide a network for a building or specific area.
While MANs, on the other hand, covers several square miles depending on the desires and requirements of the organization using it. Large scale companies often obtain MANs to level up with their needs.
This happens most especially in situations whereby a company has a spacious organization. Then, they have the need to manage important components such as climate control and electrical systems.
Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)
A wide-area network covers an incredibly vast area. It can be a whole city, an entire state, or even a country. The internet everyone uses today is an apt example of WAN access. Just like the internet, a WAN consists of smaller networks, such as the LANs or MANs.
The cellular service we get on our mobile devices today is the most commonly known example of wireless Wide Area Networks. It is always available everywhere we go within the country.
Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
Personal-area networks consist of a network mainly concentrated around the devices of a single person in a particular location.
A PAN could have a mobile phone, computers, video game consoles, or other auxiliary devices. They are regular home devices and small office devices. A well-known example of a wireless PAN is Bluetooth.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.