Management and Monitoring
The Cisco 5760 Wireless LAN Controller (AIR-CT5760-100-K9) provides a comprehensive set of management and monitoring tools to enable network administrators to manage and monitor the wireless network effectively. The following are some of the key management and monitoring features of the AIR-CT5760-100-K9 wireless LAN controller:
- Web-based management interface: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 wireless LAN controller provides a web-based management interface that enables network administrators to manage and configure the controller and the wireless network using a web browser.
- Command-line interface (CLI): The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 wireless LAN controller also supports a command-line interface (CLI) for advanced configuration and management tasks. This allows network administrators to automate configuration tasks and perform more complex management tasks.
- SNMP monitoring: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 wireless LAN controller supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) monitoring, enabling network administrators to monitor the controller and the wireless network using a network management system (NMS).
- Real-time and historical monitoring: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 wireless LAN controller provides real-time and historical monitoring of the wireless network, allowing network administrators to monitor the performance and usage of the network over time. This includes monitoring of client activity, access point performance, and network utilization.
- Alarms and notifications: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 wireless LAN controller provides alarms and notifications to alert network administrators of critical events, such as access point failures, rogue access point detection, and security breaches. Network administrators can configure the alarms and notifications to receive alerts via email, SMS, or SNMP traps.
- Configuration backup and restore: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 wireless LAN controller provides configuration backup and restore capabilities, allowing network administrators to back up the configuration of the controller and restore it in case of a failure or misconfiguration.
- Role-based access control: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 wireless LAN controller provides role-based access control, enabling network administrators to define user roles and permissions to control access to the controller and the wireless network.
Maintenance and Support
The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Cisco 5760 Wireless LAN Controller requires regular maintenance and support to ensure optimal performance and reliability. The following are some important aspects of maintenance and support for the AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller:
- Firmware upgrades: Regular firmware upgrades are important to ensure that the controller is running the latest software version and to take advantage of the latest features, bug fixes, and security patches. Firmware upgrades can be performed using the Cisco Prime Infrastructure or the web user interface.
- Backups: Regular backups of the configuration and operating system are important in case of hardware or software failures or other issues. Backups can be performed manually or automatically using the Cisco Prime Infrastructure or the web user interface.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting: Monitoring and troubleshooting are important to detect and resolve issues before they affect the performance of the network. The Cisco Prime Infrastructure provides monitoring and troubleshooting tools to identify issues and take corrective action.
- Technical support: Technical support is important for resolving issues that cannot be resolved through monitoring and troubleshooting. Cisco provides technical support for the AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller through its website, community forums, and Cisco TAC (Technical Assistance Center).
- License management: License management is important to ensure that the controller is properly licensed to support the number of access points and clients on the network. The Cisco Prime Infrastructure provides license management tools to manage licenses and monitor license usage.
- Replacement parts: Replacement parts may be required in case of hardware failures or other issues. Cisco provides replacement parts for the AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller through its website and authorized resellers.
Power and Environmental Considerations
Power and environmental considerations are important to ensure optimal performance and reliability of the AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Cisco 5760 Wireless LAN Controller. The following are some important power and environmental considerations for the AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller:
- Power supply: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller requires two AC or DC power supplies for redundancy. The power supplies must be connected to separate power sources and should have a minimum rating of 750 watts.
- Power consumption: The power consumption of the AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller varies depending on the number of access points and clients on the network. Network administrators should ensure that the power supply is capable of providing sufficient power to the controller and that the electrical circuits and breakers are rated appropriately.
- Environmental temperature: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller operates within a temperature range of 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F). The controller should be installed in a location where the ambient temperature does not exceed this range. The temperature should be monitored regularly to ensure that it remains within the recommended range.
- Humidity: The recommended humidity range for the AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller is 10% to 90% non-condensing. The controller should be installed in an environment where the humidity remains within this range. High humidity can cause condensation, which can damage the controller and other network components.
- Airflow: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller requires adequate airflow to maintain optimal performance and prevent overheating. Network administrators should ensure that the controller is installed in a location where there is sufficient ventilation and that the air filters are cleaned regularly to prevent dust and debris from accumulating.
- Rack mounting: The AIR-CT5760-100-K9 Wireless LAN Controller can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack. The rack should be designed to support the weight of the controller and should have sufficient clearance to provide adequate airflow.
- Manufacturer Cisco Systems, Inc
- Type: Networking
- Sub-Type: Wireless 6 Port
- Manufacturer Part Number AIR-CT5760-100-K9
- Brand Name Cisco
- Product Series 5700
- Product Model 5760
- Product Name 5700 Series Wireless Controller for up to 100 Cisco Access Points
- Product Type Wireless LAN Controller
- ISM Band No
- UNII Band No
- Ethernet Port Yes
- Fast Ethernet Port Yes
- Gigabit Ethernet Port Yes
- 10Gigabit Ethernet Port No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports 1
- Network (RJ-11) No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port No
- VGA No
- HDMI No
- Audio Line Out No
- Serial Port Yes
- USB Yes
- Powerline No
- Management Port Yes
- Expansion Slots 6 x SFP+
- 1 x Expansion Slot
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
- Power Source Power Supply
About Refurbished Products
A wireless network connection allows users to connect their server, computer, or mobile phone networks without the use of any kind of wire cables.
Using a wireless network, enterprises and private owners are able to avoid the expensive and strenuous process of installing cables. There is no need for wired devices between equipment in different locations and into the buildings.
Wireless network router, for example, allows for simultaneous connection sharing between various wireless accessories for a better performance experience. Wireless networks make use of radio waves to allow devices to connect. They can connect devices such as laptops, mobile phones, and smart televisions to the internet or other applications.
When users have their wireless devices connected to Wi-Fi hotspots in public places, the connection remains established to that particular business network. While installing a new wireless networking device in homes or offices, users must consider several things. One of the most important ones is the unit's compatibility with other wireless accessories
Wireless Networking Devices
Fast and reliable internet connectivity is guaranteed when users pick the right set of networking devices for home and office networks. Wireless devices come in different varieties. These different types of networking devices only function to suit users' connectivity requirements. Wireless routers connect devices to the internet for high-quality streaming and surfing. They also improve users' streaming experience and other internet activities.
In most cases, wireless networking devices help users get their work done easily with lesser stress. They ensure fast and reliable internet connectivity at all times.
You can choose the right device for your needs from a wide selection of AllHDD wireless devices. We have new and refurbished devices like 1 to 8-port interface cards, external 3G and 4G modems, wireless access points with the speed range from 11MBps up to 5.2GBps and everything in between.
Main Types of Wireless Networks
There are four main types of wireless networks:
Wireless Local Area Network (LAN)
This type of network links two or more devices using a wireless connection method. It provides a connection via access points to a wider internet. Wi-Fi is the most commonly known and used wireless LAN type.
A local-area network is one that exists at a single location—an office building, for instance. LANs can be used to connect a wide array of accessories, such as scanners, printers, and even data storage devices.
The known components of LANs include switches, access points, routers, firewalls, and Ethernet cables.
Wireless Metropolitan Area Networks (MAN)
A metropolitan-area network is one that spreads across a city, small geographical area, business area, or even college campuses. One distinguishing factor that differentiates MANs from LAN is the coverage capacity or size. LANs usually provide a network for a building or specific area.
While MANs, on the other hand, covers several square miles depending on the desires and requirements of the organization using it. Large scale companies often obtain MANs to level up with their needs.
This happens most especially in situations whereby a company has a spacious organization. Then, they have the need to manage important components such as climate control and electrical systems.
Wireless Wide Area Network (WAN)
A wide-area network covers an incredibly vast area. It can be a whole city, an entire state, or even a country. The internet everyone uses today is an apt example of WAN access. Just like the internet, a WAN consists of smaller networks, such as the LANs or MANs.
The cellular service we get on our mobile devices today is the most commonly known example of wireless Wide Area Networks. It is always available everywhere we go within the country.
Wireless Personal Area Network (PAN)
Personal-area networks consist of a network mainly concentrated around the devices of a single person in a particular location.
A PAN could have a mobile phone, computers, video game consoles, or other auxiliary devices. They are regular home devices and small office devices. A well-known example of a wireless PAN is Bluetooth.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.