The Cisco Aironet 1252AG is a wireless access point that can be deployed in a variety of scenarios, depending on the specific requirements of the network. Here are a few deployment scenarios:
- Enterprise Wi-Fi: The 1252AG can be deployed in an enterprise environment as part of a larger wireless network. It can be used to provide Wi-Fi coverage in large office buildings, warehouses, and other similar environments.
- Public Wi-Fi: The 1252AG can also be deployed in public areas such as airports, hotels, and coffee shops to provide wireless internet access to customers.
- Mesh Networking: The 1252AG can be used in a mesh networking scenario where multiple access points are used to create a wireless network that covers a large area, such as a campus or outdoor park.
- Bridge mode: The 1252AG can be deployed in bridge mode to create a wireless bridge between two separate networks, enabling users to connect wirelessly to a remote network.
- Repeater mode: The 1252AG can be used in repeater mode to extend the range of an existing wireless network. This is useful in situations where the wireless signal is weak or the network coverage is insufficient.
Network Planning and Design
Network planning and design for the Cisco Aironet 1252AG Wireless Access Point (AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9) involves several steps to ensure the deployment of a reliable and secure wireless network. Here are some key steps for network planning and design of the AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point:
- Determine wireless network requirements: Before deploying the access point, it is important to understand the wireless network requirements. This includes determining the number of users, the coverage area, and the types of applications that will be used on the network.
- Site survey: A site survey involves conducting a physical survey of the site to identify potential sources of interference, signal strength, and coverage requirements. This information is then used to determine the optimal placement of the access point to provide the best coverage and signal strength.
- Access point placement: The access point should be placed in an area that provides optimal coverage and signal strength. Factors to consider when placing the access point include the number of users, the density of walls or obstacles, and the need for redundancy.
- Security considerations: Security is a critical component of any wireless network. The AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point offers several security features, including WPA2 encryption and MAC address filtering, which should be configured to provide a secure network.
- Network architecture: The network architecture includes the design of the wired and wireless network infrastructure. This includes the placement of switches, routers, and firewalls, as well as the design of the wireless network, such as the configuration of the wireless LAN controller and the placement of additional access points for redundancy.
- Capacity planning: Capacity planning involves ensuring that the wireless network has the capacity to handle the expected number of users and applications. This includes configuring the access point to support multiple wireless channels, load balancing, and adjusting the transmission power of the access point to ensure optimal coverage.
- Network testing: Once the network has been designed and deployed, testing should be conducted to ensure that the network is functioning as expected. This includes testing the wireless network performance, security, and reliability.
The Cisco Aironet 1252AG Wireless Access Point (AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9) provides several security features to protect wireless networks from unauthorized access and ensure that data transmitted over the network is secure. The following are some of the security features of the AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point:
- WPA and WPA2: The AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point supports Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and WPA2, which are security protocols designed to protect wireless networks from unauthorized access. WPA and WPA2 use encryption to protect data transmitted over the network and prevent unauthorized access.
- 802.1X authentication: The AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point supports 802.1X authentication, which provides secure access control to the network. 802.1X authentication requires users to provide valid credentials to access the network, which helps to prevent unauthorized access.
- MAC address filtering: The AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point supports MAC address filtering, which allows network administrators to create a list of authorized devices that are allowed to access the network. This helps to prevent unauthorized devices from accessing the network.
- Rogue access point detection: The AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point supports rogue access point detection, which helps to identify unauthorized access points that may be connected to the network. Rogue access point detection can help to prevent security breaches and ensure that the network is secure.
- VLAN support: The AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point supports virtual LAN (VLAN) technology, which allows network administrators to create separate networks within the same physical network. VLANs can be used to isolate sensitive data and devices from other devices on the network, which helps to improve network security.
- Access control lists (ACLs): The AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 access point supports ACLs, which allow network administrators to create rules that determine which devices are allowed to access the network and which devices are denied access. ACLs can be used to restrict access to specific devices or services on the network, which helps to improve network security.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9
- Category Name: Networking
- Sub Category Name:Wireless 108MBPS
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Series: 1200
- Product Model: 1252
- Product Name: Aironet 1252 Wireless Access Point
- Product Type: Wireless Access Point
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n
- ISM Band: Yes
- UNII Band: Yes
- ISM Minimum Frequency: 2.41 GHz
- ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.46 GHz
- UNII Minimum Frequency: 5.15 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency: 5.32 GHz
- Number of Antennas: 6
- Antenna Gain: 10 dBi
- Antenna Connector: RP-TNC Connector
- Wireless Transmission Speed: 600 Mbps
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Management Port: Yes
Management & Protocols
- Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Browser based management
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Wireless
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.