More Information of Security Device
The ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 is a Cisco ASA 5505 firewall network security appliance. It is a hardware device that is designed to protect networks from external threats by inspecting and controlling incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security rules. The ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 is equipped with a 50-user license and is suitable for small- to medium-sized networks. It has a maximum firewall throughput of 250 Mbps and a maximum VPN throughput of 50 Mbps. The appliance is also equipped with a number of security features such as antivirus, intrusion prevention, and content filtering to help protect networks from a variety of threats. Overall, the ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 is a powerful and reliable network security appliance that is well-suited for protecting small- to medium-sized networks from external threats.
Maximizing Data Integration and Management
The Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall Network Security Appliance (ASA 5505-50-BUN-K9) is a compact, highly secure, and affordable solution for small to medium-sized businesses. To maximize data integration and management of this device, a few key features must be considered.
- Centralized Management: The ASA 5505-50-BUN-K9 offers a central management platform through the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM), which provides an intuitive graphical interface for configuring and managing the firewall. This feature allows administrators to manage multiple firewall devices from a single console, making it easier to integrate and manage data.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) Support: The ASA 5505-50-BUN-K9 supports various VPN protocols such as IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, and SSL VPN, allowing for secure remote access and data transfer between remote sites and the central network.
- Security Features: The ASA 5505-50-BUN-K9 provides advanced security features, such as stateful packet inspection (SPI) firewall, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and anti-virus and anti-spyware protection, which help to protect against security threats and unauthorized access.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT): The ASA 5505-50-BUN-K9 provides NAT and PAT capabilities, allowing for a private IP address to be translated into a public IP address, which makes it easier to integrate and manage data across different networks.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The ASA 5505-50-BUN-K9 provides QoS capabilities, which allows for prioritization of network traffic, ensuring that critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth.
By utilizing these features, administrators can maximize data integration and management of the ASA 5505-50-BUN-K9 Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall Network Security Appliance, ensuring a secure and efficient network environment.
Performance for Firewall Appliance
The Cisco ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 is a firewall appliance that was designed to provide a strong level of network security for small business and enterprise branch office environments. It is capable of protecting against a wide range of threats, including viruses, worms, Trojans, and other types of malware.
One of the key features of the ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 is its ability to perform stateful packet inspection, which means it can track the state of each packet as it passes through the firewall and ensure that it is part of a legitimate connection. This helps to prevent malicious packets from entering the network.
The ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 also supports various VPN protocols, allowing for secure remote access to the network. It can be managed centrally using Cisco's Security Manager software, and it is designed to be easy to set up and configure.
Main Specification about this Cisco ASA5505-50-BUN-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# ASA5505-50-BUN-K9
- Product Series: 5500
- Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Technical Information of Security Appliance
- LAN Port Bandwidth: 10-100 MBPS
- 10000 x Concurrent Session
- 10 x IPSec VPN Peer
- 2 x SSL VPN Peer
- 25 x SSL VPN Peer
- 3000 x Concurrent Session
- 50 x Users on the LAN
- Firewall Protection Hacker Defense
Interfaces/Ports for Firewall Security Appliance
- USB Yes
- Management Port Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 1
Power of 100 MBPS Security Appliance
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported PoE
- Power Device External power adapter
- Voltage Required AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz
Processor / Memory / Storage
- RAM 512 MB (512 MB max)
- DDR SDRAM DIMM 184-pin
- Flash Memory 128 MB
- Additional Information 2 PoE ports included
- FCC Class B certified, VCCI Class B ITE, CISPR 22 Class B,
- EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 60950, EN 61000-3-3, UL 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 60950,
- EN55022 Class B, AS/NZ 3548 Class B, FCC Part 15
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95%
Dimensions & Weight
- Form Factor Desktop
- Height 1.8 Inch
- Width 7.9 Inch
- Depth 6.9 Inch
- Weight (Approximate) 4 Lbs
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASA5505-50-BUN-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.