The ASA5515-IPS-K9 is a network security appliance made by Cisco. It is part of the ASA 5515-X series and has 6 ports. It is designed to provide advanced security features such as firewall, intrusion prevention, and VPN capabilities to protect networks from threats. It supports a range of features including:
- Advanced security features such as firewall, intrusion prevention, and VPN
- 6 Gbps firewall throughput
- 1 Gbps IPS throughput
- 750 IPsec VPN peers
- Support for up to 10 VLANs
- IPv6 support
- USB and CompactFlash slot for storage and expansion
- Management options include Cisco ASDM and the command-line interface
It is a powerful security solution for small and medium-sized businesses or enterprise branch offices.
Features and Benefits
The ASA5515-IPS-K9 Cisco ASA 5515-X 6 ports network security appliance is designed to deliver high performance and reliability. Some of the performance and reliability features of the device include:
- Firewall throughput: The device can handle up to 1 Gbps of firewall throughput, allowing it to handle large amounts of traffic without any significant impact on performance.
- VPN throughput: The device can handle up to 500 Mbps of VPN throughput, enabling it to support a large number of VPN connections without any performance degradation.
- Concurrent connections: The device can handle up to 65,000 concurrent connections, allowing it to support a large number of users and devices.
- Memory and storage: The device has 2GB of memory and 8GB of flash storage, providing ample space for running multiple security features and storing configuration files.
- High availability: The device supports hardware redundancy, which allows it to continue functioning in the event of a hardware failure, ensuring continuity of service.
- Scalability: the device can be upgraded with additional security licenses, allowing it to be scaled up to meet the changing needs of your organization.
- Power redundancy: The device support Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and failover power, which ensures the device stays powered in case of power failure.
Interface Provided for Digital Workplace
The Cisco ASA 5515-X network security appliance provides a number of interfaces for the digital workplace.
One of the main interfaces for managing the device is the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM). This web-based interface allows administrators to configure and manage the device through a graphical user interface (GUI). It provides an intuitive and user-friendly interface for configuring security policies, monitoring network activity, and troubleshooting issues.
Another interface provided by the device is the command-line interface (CLI). This allows administrators to configure and manage the device through a command-line interface. It's a more advanced way of managing the device and provides more granular control over the device. It's ideal for experienced network administrators who are familiar with the command-line interface.
Additionally, the device can be integrated with other Cisco security solutions such as Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions, which provide additional security features such as network access control and VPN capabilities. This integration allows for a more comprehensive security solution for the digital workplace.
General Information about this Cisco ASA5515-IPS-K9
- Manufacturer : Cisco
- Model Number or SKU# ASA5515-IPS-K9
- Product Line: ASA
- Product Series: 5500
- Product Model: ASA 5515-X
- Product Name: ASA 5515-X IPS Edition
- Product Type: Security Appliance
Interfaces / Ports for Rack-mountable Firewall Appliance
- Total Number of Ports: 6
- DSL Port: No
- USB: Yes
- Management Port: Yes
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Technical Information of 6 Ports Security Appliance
- 250 x IPsec VPN Peers
- 2 x Premium AnyConnect VPN Peers
- 250000 x Concurrent Connections
- 15000 x New Connections/Second
- 100 x Virtual Interfaces (VLANs)
- 2 x Security Contexts
- Firewall Protection Antivirus
- Firewall Protection Anti-spyware
- Firewall Protection Intrusion Prevention
- Firewall Protection Remote Access Authentication
- Firewall Protection Access Control
- Firewall Protection Content Filtering
- Firewall Protection Application Layer Filtering
- Firewall Protection Worm Scanning
- Firewall Protection Malware Protection
- Firewall Protection Deep Inspection Firewall
- Encryption Standard 3DES
- Encryption Standard AES
- Encryption Standard DES
Network & Communication for Ethernet Security Appliance
- Ethernet Technology Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard 10/100/1000Base-T
- Wireless LAN No
- Number of Total Expansion Slots 1
- Management & Protocols
- Manageable Yes
- Standard Memory 8 GB
- Flash Memory 8 GB
- Input Voltage 110 V AC
- Input Voltage 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 16.7 Inch
- Depth: 15.6 Inch
- Weight: 13 LBS
- ASA 5515-X IPS Edition
- 1 x AC Power Supply
- IEC 60950-1: 2005
- 2nd Edition EN 60950-1:2006+A11: 2009 UL 60950-1:2007
- 2ndEdition; CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-07, 2ndEdition
- CE: EN55022 2006+A1: 2007 Class A;
- EN55024 1998+A1:2001+A2:2003;
- EN61000-3-2 2009; EN61000-3-3
- 2008;FCC: CFR 47, Part 15 Subpart B Class A 2010,
- ANSIC63.4 2009; ICES-003 ISSUE 4 FEBRUARY.2004; VCCI: V3/2011.04; C-TICK: AS/NZS CISPR 22,2009 KC: KN22 & KN24
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASA5515-IPS-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.