Reliability of Network Security Appliance
The reliability of a network security appliance will depend on various factors, including the specific model of the appliance, the quality of the components used, the design of the appliance, and the operating conditions it is subjected to. In general, network security appliances are designed to be reliable and provide continuous protection for a network. To ensure the reliability of a network security appliance, it is important to use it in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, such as operating within the specified temperature and humidity ranges and following proper installation and maintenance procedures. It is also a good idea to purchase network security appliances from reputable manufacturers that have a track record of producing reliable networking equipment.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco ASA 5515-X Firewall Edition Security Appliance is a powerful network security device that provides advanced security features to protect enterprise networks. Here are some of the key features and benefits of the ASA 5515-X:
- Advanced Threat Defense: The ASA 5515-X provides advanced threat defense capabilities, including Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Antivirus, and Anti-Spyware. These features help to detect and prevent various types of malware, viruses, and other cyber threats from entering the network.
- VPN capabilities: The ASA 5515-X supports various VPN configurations, including Site-to-Site VPNs and Remote Access VPNs. This allows remote users and branch offices to securely access the corporate network.
- High Availability: The ASA 5515-X supports high availability configurations, including Active/Standby and Active/Active failover. This ensures that the network remains available in the event of a hardware or software failure.
- Scalability: The ASA 5515-X is a highly scalable device that can handle up to 500,000 concurrent connections and up to 1 Gbps of throughput. This makes it suitable for large enterprise networks.
- Ease of Management: The ASA 5515-X can be managed using a Command Line Interface (CLI) or a web-based graphical user interface called the Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM). The ASDM provides a user-friendly interface for configuring and managing the device.
- Granular Access Control: The ASA 5515-X provides granular access control features, such as Access Control Lists (ACLs), to control traffic flow in and out of the network. This allows administrators to restrict access to specific resources based on user roles and permissions.
- Network Address Translation: The ASA 5515-X supports various Network Address Translation (NAT) configurations, including Static NAT, Dynamic NAT, and Port Address Translation (PAT). This allows private IP addresses to be mapped to public IP addresses, enabling communication between private and public networks.
Compatibility of Expansion Slots1
The compatibility of a slots1 security appliance will depend on the specific model and the devices it is being used with. In general, security appliances are designed to be compatible with a wide range of devices and protocols, but there may be some compatibility issues to consider depending on the specific models of the devices and the security appliance in question. For example, if a security appliance uses a different version of a protocol than a device it is being used with, they may not be able to communicate with each other. It is always a good idea to consult the documentation for both the security appliance and the devices to ensure that they are compatible before attempting to connect them.
General Information about this Cisco ASA5515-K9
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# ASA5515-K9
- Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Technical Information for Security Appliance
- Total Number of Ports: 6
- 250 x IPsec VPN Peers
- 2 x Premium AnyConnect VPN Peers
- 250000 x Concurrent Connections
- 15000 x New Connections/Second
- 100 x Virtual Interfaces (VLANs)
- 2 x Security Contexts
- Firewall Protection Intrusion Prevention
- Firewall Protection Deep Inspection Firewall
- Firewall Protection Antivirus
- Firewall Protection Malware Protection
- Firewall Protection Remote Access Authentication
- Firewall Protection Access Control
- Encryption Standard 3DES
- Encryption Standard AES
Network & Communication of 6 Ports Firewall Appliance
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Wireless LAN: No
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
Management & Protocols
- Manageable: Yes
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Flash Memory: 8 GB
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Input Voltage: 220 V AC
- Power Source: Power Supply
Dimensions & Weight
- Compatible Rack Unit 1U
- Form Factor Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7 Inch
- Width: 16.7 Inch
- Depth: 15.6 Inch
- Weight (Approximate): 10 LBS
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product ASA5515-K9 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.